[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted]Lagerqvist Resto shaman Xrealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted]Lagerqvist Resto shaman Xrealm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 am 

hallo

About me: My name is Andreas Lagerqvist im 22 years old and live in sweden. the only thing i do at the moment and have done for a few years is play wow and work pretty mutch. Im a nice outgoing guy that dont mind playing late night raids. I started playing wow at may 05 on Bloodscalp server and then moved to Trollbane when it came up as free mig.

My Char:

Name: Lagerqvist
Race and class: Troll Shaman
Specc: Resto with nice elemental offspec
Professions: I got JC and enchanting at 450 and got fishing and cooking for the fish feasts

During vanilla i played warrior, Rogue, Mage on alliance side and i focused most on pvp and i got rank 10 on rogue and warrior. I did a few raids first mostly Zg and MC while i was searching for a nice guild. Then a friend quit with his mage and he asked me if i wanted to pve on it and sure why not so i did a application to No Surrender as the guild was called and we did mc bwl and up to twins in aq40. When naxx came we had verry bad progress we only got down Spider wing + Instructor and Noth. Thats when Burning crusade came out and i got a shot at leveling a shaman on alliance side wich i hated as horde the boring places to level.

I got the shaman to 70 verry quick and joined a few random guilds that did kara/gruul before i trew a whisper to GM in Barroom heroes. The next day he whisperd me back and invited me to the guild. We cleared ssc and tk pretty quick and started on hyjal and bt. We had a nice race against the other alliance guild on the server Offspring to get alliance first archimonde and illidan wich we got in Barroom heroes. During the farm time while we waited for Sunwell to come out the guild pretty mutch fell apart, Officers started to slack off more and more so when sunwell came out we had a verry hard time but we manage to get down first and 2nd boss before we tryed to "merge" with another guild on the server wich went shit so more and more players just quit and left the server.

I did a application to Offspring when i saw some other from Barroom heroes had done it. Offspring had the same progress as Barroom heroes had when we merged so i could fit in nice. We got felmyst down some days later and after a few nights we got twins down aswell then came the cockblock Muru wich we spent sooooooo manny weeks on but then we finally got him/it/her down and started on KJ. I dont remember how long it took for us to get him down but not as long as muru atlest but we got server first Muru and KJ wich felt awsome. After a while the nerf came and it was time to wait for Wotlk. While we waited for wotlk the "old" barroom heroes members had started to come back to give wotlk a shot under the name Deeprun tram pokerclub.

When wotlk hit it wasnt all that hard to get to 80 to start with Naxx wich went well since offspring had done up to saphiron during vanilla so it was basicly all the same but we lost the server first titel on all 3 new instances to BP wich was sad, We had a 1% whipe on malygos the day before BP took the server first. After a few weeks o joined up with Deeprun tram togheter with a few others from Offspring that had been in Barroom heroes and it didnt take long before we got glory and heroic glory and we could just sit tight and farm it and wait for ulduar.

When Ulduar came out we cleared it the first reset with like an hour untill server shut down. I think it took about 2-3 weeks before we got hard modes down think it was Thorim Hordir council xt that went down first then we got General down. Then the race started again with offspring for server first heroic of ulduar glory. They got down Freya and mimiron and had only Yogg hm left while we had Mimiron and Freya left. We had alot of problems with freya when ppl didnt move out of beams so we got stuck on her abit but manage to get her down and went for mimiron the next day. It took 3-4 hours before he was down and we got server first glory again. When the race was up for algalon BP got server first on the same reset or the reset before we got our first kill. During the time Toc was released Deeprun started to die out we had alot of ppl leaving for another servers and faction changing so when hardmodes came out we had nothing but problems but we still manage to get down the 4 first bosses before deeprun Disbanded.

I left the server and faction changed into horde and made a application to Epicfabriken on Shattred hand wich had the same progress as we had in deeprun. The reset i joined we got anub down on HC server first and everyone was hungry for a server first 50 tryes but we failed on it becouse a DC on a main tank, The same reset another guild on the server got 50 tryes. But we got 50 tryes the reset after. During this time epicfabriken had have alot of ppl leaving/quitting so we had abit of strugle to get new ppl. The reason im leaving is becouse i dont feel like i fit in to the guild it is alot of ppl that is irl mates and such and i dont like the server.

The reason i like to join you guys is becouse i have heard that you are pro and you seem as hardcore as i want it. You seem to have good progress and nice attitude against raiding and im looking for a place to stay long term. I dont have any plans to quit or stop when catalysm comes out.

My attendence has always been 95% in epicfabriken it was 100%. I dont have any problems at all with your raiding times wich is the same as epicfabriken had.

I have a working headset and a mic wich i dont have a problem talking in when its needed and i dont interupt raids or anything just to say stuff.

I know a few ppl in the guild (Mior Klogg Silver Mouse yggie) i think thats all.

Im gonna link my armory when its updated since i moved my char here from Shattered hand.

Any questions or if you wanna talk to me just write to me ingame or here

/Lagerqvist

Post subject: Re: Lagerqvist Resto shaman Xrealm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am 

Hej Andreas :D

A good shaman and dedicated player.

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:08 pm 
Ex-Officer

Forgot a armory link to the look of it :'(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:24 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 pm 
Ex-Officer

I don't even bother reading applications if there isn't a link. If he is a green geared guy then I would have wasted all that time reading it!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm 

he got legendarys w00t w00t

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm 
Casual

Hi Lager :D

More maces, must have moar maces.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:35 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 pm 

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Lagerqvist

there we go with the armory

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm 
Casual

Accepted.

Since we also raid with a Second Main character, Do you have an alt you would like to raid on aswell?

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "