Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 pm 

Hello and ze welcome to my apply Let’s begin.

Information about yourself:
My name is Simon I’m 19 years old and I live in Eskilstuna, Sweden.
I'm currently studying to one day be a Teacher, it’s my first year at the university so I have a couple of more years before I’m released. On my free time I like to play WoW(obviously) and to get drunk with my IRL friends, watch movies yea you know the usual.
I’ve played wow sense the release date (account created 11feb 2005).
Hmm, I think that pretty much sums it up.

When can you play?
When I don’t have an exam coming up I can play almost every day, except the days when I’m getting drunk.

Alittle bit about my char:
Well the name is Mantén and I’m currently playing the role as a resto druid. I was number 5th on the server to get level 80 on Vashj ). At 80 I quickly began to farm instances and cleared naxx 10.
ANYWAY, my current guild I had then was OL which was a nice guild that had rerolled horde on Vashj they had cleared everything b4 ICC came out and then we downed all 4 bosses the first day, but it was a softcore guild and
Now I want to go hardc0re so that’s why I’m applying to you.

This is my char:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ant%C3%A9n

My talent spec:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ant%C3%A9n

My offspec is Moonkin:
Well, I will just give you the numbers:
23000Mana
550Haste
600mp5
3k spellpower
25 % crit
Everything is enchanted with the best enchants and gemmed with epic gems.

My total playtime on Mantén is 40days, 26 days at 80.

( Little extra, My HPS usually on normal bosses, let's say beasts in togc is about 5.5k - 6k. )

Well I think that’s all you need to know about my gear, let’s move on to the professions:
I’ve chosen SKINNING well simply because it’s the best professions for me, nothing to say about that really cuz it was an alt b4 I rerolled but now I will get up ENCHANTING and JC for better gems + more enchants etc..
I also got 3 alts with different professions.
One of them I call the farmer, he got ENCH + JC at 450.
Ashsel got Insc + JC(I love JC, what can I say?).
I also got my old main in TBC who has tailoring+alchy, potion master so that I can make haste potions!
I also got a warrior on 80 but I don’t know if there’s anything worth to level up with him. ( the alt's are on different server so dont need to care about them. )

If there is anything more you want to know, ask away!

System and connection:

Intel Coreâ„¢ i7 Quad Processor i7-975 1366, 3.33GHz, QuickPath 4.8GTs, 4x 256KB, Boxed1366, 3.33GHz, QuickPath 6.4GTs
Got a working microphone and I’m not using speakers when I’m raiding.
6GiG Ram
Gainward GeForce GTX 295 1792MB PhysX PCI-Express 2.0, 2xDVI, HDCP, HDMI, Core 240x2, 55nm, Single PCB version
Windows 7
I also got a 100 up 100 down mbit connection, I got mic and I dont use speakers when I'm raiding headset im using then.

I also got a 100/10mbit connection.

My wow experience:
I will keep this pretty short
Vanilla I’ve cleared: Ony, MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, up to C’thun and 2 bosses in naxx(Anub and Grand Widow girl/thingy)
TBC: Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK, ZA, MH, BT and 1 boss I Sunwell.
WotLK: Naxx, Sarth 3D, Maly, Ulduar 25, TotC 25 TotC 10, Totc 10 HC 4/5, ICC 10 4/12 ICC 25 1/12, ULDUAR 10,

The reason because I’ve not done any 25man hardmodes is because I’m not currently in a hardcore raiding guild and we don’t have enough time to do hardmodes, and that’s it.

So why do I want to join this Crap People?
Well I want to return to some good old hardc0re raiding(YES its spelled with 0!), this is also the reason why I’m migrating, and I think that on this server you are the best choice, simple as that.

Why do you want me?
Because I’m the best, no really I am.
Seriously tho, you can always trust me not standing in the fires and doing my job. You don’t need to yell at me what to do(most of the time ) and I’m always learning from my mistakes.
Also I will never slack and always bring the required consumables.

Do I know anyone in Cráb People?
No sorry, just migrated

I hope that you have everything you need to make a decision, thank you for reading

Post subject: Re: Mantén - Level 80 - Tauren - Druid - Resto
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:12 pm 
Casual

We are currently full on druids, nor do you have the wotlk experience needed to get in this guild.

Good luck with finding a guild that suits you.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "