[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X Realm DPS / Healing Priest

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] X Realm DPS / Healing Priest
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am 

WoW Information:
Name: Crystaljane
Class: Shadow Priest
Level: 80
Current Spec: Standard shadow spec of 11/0/60
Professions: Jewelcrafting / Enchanting ( Fully maxed for stat buff benefits )
Glyphs: Glyph of Shadow , Glyph of SWP , Glyph of Mind Flay
Playing since: Vinilla wow January 2006
Internet Connection:

Personal Information:
Name: Craig Delaney
Languages:English

Armory Links:
80 Human Priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rystaljane

80 Blood Elf Death Knight: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... allnmighty

80 Dwarf Hunter: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ystalbeard

Hardware&Software:

OS - Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64bit

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3Ghz
RAM - 4GB
SCREEN - Advent 24"
VIDEO CARD - NVIDIA GeForce 9600
SPEAKER - Creative Gaming Headset HS-450

SOFT

Ventrilo 3.0.1
Team Speak 2

Talent Specialization:
I’m currently specced for maximum shadow DPS according to many theorycrafters and ShadowPriest.com. I have always been about 8th-10th on my 25 man DPS meters maintaining around 6.5k+DPS which in my experience of comparison to other shadow priests is very efficient due to our single target damage in my opinion being slightly underpowered compared to most casters but from looking at the Teir 10 set bonuses i believe that blizzard have taken a step closer to resolving this issue as they look like a decent DPS boost along with this patches haste scaling with DOT tick speed. I will obvcourse take advice from any current Priests in the guild about how to improve my DPS / Spec as im a very open minded person and wow always facinates me because of all the many differant ways of operationg all of its Game Mechanics.

Gear and Calculations:
My Gear in my opinion in patch 3.2 was balanced between a nice amount of crit / SP but i have tried to include abit more haste since patch 3.3. My trinkets to be blatently honest are.... shit.... i am the unluckyest person in the world when it comes to trinket drops and whenever there is one im never " The Chosen One " picked from the loot council to distribute it to.

UI, Hover Macros + Keybinds:
This would be my UI, I hate the default one, so I always make my own unique UI for every character I have.

Full Size Priest UI:http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/259/wowscrnshot122409165952.jpg

Keyboard bindings:

1 – #showtooltip Mind Flay
/cast [pet] Shadowcrawl
/cast [nochanneling:Mind Flay] Mind Flay ;

2 – #showtooltip Mind Blast
/cast [pet] Shadowcrawl
/cast Mind Blast

3 – #showtooltip Vampiric Touch
/cast berserking
/cast [Pet] Shadowcrawl
/cast Vampiric Touch

Shift+4 - #showtooltip Mind Sear
/cast [pet] shadowcrawl
/cast [nochanneling] Mind Sear(Rank 2)

The Macro /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][help][target=player] + grid is also extremly effective when i spec healing because you just hover over grid and press the key and click with your mouse over the desired raid member. This gives you a split second more to cast that heal and possibly save the MT or a raid member.

Playing Times:
I am used to playing 7 days a week during progress raids and the race for server firsts. I also enjoy the the laid back 1-3 day farming afterwards as you gear up in the best gear as you get what you deserve after all the time you put in. Any AFK will be told in advance unless its a Family emergancy which ill notify the RL / Officer / GM as i hate people who just Ninja Offline or AFK.

Why Priest
When i started to play my Priest i was healing but over the course of 3.0 i decided to try my luck as shadow because of the unique and versatile way it has to be played. You must focus at all times unlike some other ROFLOL DPS classes where you could be half asleep while button bashing some rotation. For shadow its important not to let DOTS fall of your current target or you risk your DPS dropping dramatically and even more so when you are multi-dotting up mobs that you focus 110% to get the maximum amount of DPS possible.

Raiding Desire:
To be part of the most difficult mechanics of boss encounters and as a Priest i get that oppertunity in a unique way. I have played since Vinilla and have always had the desire to clear absolutly everything blizzard throw my way.

Guild History:
So I have been in 5 guilds so far over my three year period of playing wow. I like everybody else had my first nooby guild for leveling but when i dinged 60 i was off into the big bad world of PVE raiding to experience it for myself and see what it was like.I joined my RL friend who is also applying here in a guild called The Scholars of Light who were server first at the time and i was lucky to get in... this would be roughly summer 2006. With them i went onto get Realm First Dragons of Nightmair and most of Naxx 40 + AQ 40. As TBC came out many of the team decided to quit, which was understandable but i was hooked and couldnt give up the game. So i stuck it out with scholars as we cleared almost every bit of TBC content aswel, We got to 4/6 in Sunwell but we just didnt have what it took to kill Muru, even after the nerf. So with the launch of Wotlk me and mt RL friends Decided to reroll from Bronzebeard Alliance to Chamber of Aspect Horde which we regretted extremly. Now as we all were what we regard ourself to be hardcore PVE raiders we joined one of the top guilds on the server called Epic Effect and i became one of the officers. After about 4 months there and alot of stress + tension me and my RL friends left and took what we thought were the best raiders in the guild to make our own guild called Redeemed where we managed to peak as the best guild on the server for a short period of time. The reason we left is because the community on that server is very casual and nooby and there is not alot of skilled players or even players with any desire to do hardcore raids in the PVE content. This makes it difficult to recruit members and ultimatly why i transfered to Sylvanas where i joined Killcount Lost with some of the most skilled and talented players i have ever been lucky enough to raid with but unfortunatly the guild disbanded and the officers all went and rerolled alliance to join Method. I then moved to Ravencrest because it was the #1 rated PVE realm in Europe at the time and joined a guild called Alterac Deviants where i am currently but being alone on the server has took its toll and i want to join my IRL friends on Talnivarr again but at the same time feed my PVE hunger which is why im applying to you guys as your currently #1 horde on the server.

So that is my story.
This paragraph did become longer than I thought but overall basically i feel im a very skilled PVE player that has been in it from the beginning, been playing 4 years in January. I feel i am a "Veteran" wow player as i have seen it evolve from Vinilla to its current state.

PvP Experience:
I personally didnt like PVP for a long period of time but now i have managed to get a nice set of PVP gear i have recently got to 1600 rating in 2v2 which isnt alot but was an achievment for me.

Experince in WOLTK so far:

* Naxxramas 10&25man [Cleared] on Priest + DK
* Obsidian Sanctum 10&25man [Cleared] on Priest + DK ( 3 Drakes is cleared on both )
* Malygos 10&25man [Cleared] on Priest + DK
* Ulduar 10 : Cleared ( Only need Freya+Yogg+Vesax+Mimiron for my META achievment)
* Ulduar 25: Cleared ( Currently only need Razerscale for my meta mount !!!!! because my guild CBA doing it anymore !!!!!! )
* ToGC 10 : Cleared Mad Skill
* ToGC 25 : Cleared Mad Skill achievment
* ICC 10/25 : Cleared the first wing several times on all my chars

Trivial WoW Information:
Best Wipe - Ayraya first pull (OMG woot our tanks are made of paper!!!)
Fav. Encounter – Alar because in Scholars Of Light we oneshotted that boss when it was concidered to be a " hard " encounter for guilds at that time.
Least Fav. Encounter – Gothik the harvester wotlk version
Favourite class: Priest
Least known class: Rogue
Favourite race: Gnome
Most Hated race: Undead
Favourite Instance: AQ 40
Least fav. Instance: Naxx wotlk version

Trivial RL Interests:

Computers, Football ( celtic fc season ticket holder ), Music - pretty much everything, WoW Movie Making

Why I am an asset to your guild:
I am a very active individual that reads up on all boss encounters and up and coming class / game changes because i like to know how to get the best out of my class at every given opertunity. I have played since Vinilla and seen alot of changes to WoW as it has become the global sensation it is today. As a raider im very experienced but i am human after all but I try to play it safe but sometimes shit happens but im 99.9% effective at avoiding boss mechanics such as void zones, big blue fire of death on the ground est.

What I expect from you:
I dont expect anything from anyone in WoW you make your own sucess along with the other 24 people you are surrounded by in the particular environment. If anything i would hope for a amazing raid core with a renouned PVE buzz that i would contribute to in the future as we progress into ICC.

Closing Statement:
I understand this is far more text than you may usualy have to read but I feel the need to put time into a serious application, to be considered a serious raider and it’s only fair to you if I provide more information to ease the application hassle with multiple ones and obviously I want to put my best foot forward and not put you off with some one line answers. I hope to get the chance to prove myself as i have alot more to offer than i can currently give. Any questions contact me in game or send an email to my above adress. Also if im accepted my transfer will be very fast and efficient, i wont keep you waiting.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, Crystaljane

Post subject: Re: X Realm DPS / Healing Priest
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm 
Ex-Officer

We're currently filled with priests, so this app is declined.

Also, application forums aren't for posting random shit guys, shame on you.