[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Detik Fury Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Detik Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 am 

WoW Information:
Name: Detik
Class: Fury Warrior
Level: 80
Current Spec: Standard Fury Spec (18/53/0)
Professions: Herbalism/Mining (Maxed out for highest ranks of Lifeblood and Toughness)
Glyphs: Glyph of WV, Glyph of Enraged Regen, and Glyph of Execute.
Playing since: Vanilla december 2005
Internet Connection: Image

Personal Information:
Name: Christopher Andreassen
Languages:English, Norwegian, Swedish.

Armory Links:
80 Fury warrior http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Detik

Hardware&Software:

OS - Windows 7 Home premium.

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16Ghz
RAM - 4GB
SCREEN - Acer 23.6"
VIDEO CARD - NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

SOFT

Ventrilo 3.0.1

Talent Specialization:
I am currently specced in my default fury spec. This spec allows me to keep a desent amount of dps at about 6-7k. Been in the top 5 of damage done in most of the 25 man raids i've done including Toc 25.

Gear and Calculations:
My gear gives me a fair ammount of AP, and Crit aswell as Armor penetration. Need alittle more Expertise. Apart from that I am pretty happy with my gear.

UI, Hover Macros + Keybinds:
This would be my UI, I hate the default one, so I always make my own unique UI for every character I have.

Full Size Priest UI:http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/af290/Chris180392/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_010310_010013.jpg

Keyboard bindings:

I use 1-5,
ALT+1-5,
SHIFT+1-5
Button 4 and 5 on my mouse,
SHIFT+ SPACE and ALT+ SPACE
Scroll up, down, and Middle mouse button.
F,G,X,V
And all SHIFT+ F,G,X,V

Playing Times:
I usually play every waking moment except for when I'm at school. Used to hardcore raiding, and I know how annoying it is when people don't show up at scheduled raids.

Why Warrior
I like to play warrior because in some regards it almost goes on auto pilot except for when you get Bloodsurge. It is alot of fun. And all the numbers popping up on the screen is just beautiful to watch.

Raiding Desire:
I want to clear everything. I have had the good fortune to do alot of Hardmodes on my hunter that I gave up after it became too easy. As I think that melee dps is alittle harder to play because you have to move more.

Guild History:
Was in Underachievers on Quel'thalas for a desent amount of time. But quit my hunter. And took up this char. Was GM in a guild on Talnivarr. But rescently gave the control of it over to a friend of mine as I wanted to explore my potential to the fullest.

Experince in WOLTK so far:

* Naxxramas 10&25man [Cleared] on More or less every class ingame.
* Obsidian Sanctum 10&25man [Cleared] on More or less every class ingame. 3D 10 man as Shaman.
* Malygos 10&25man [Cleared] on Hunter, Rogue, Shaman (I have experimented alot with different characters in WOTLK
* Ulduar 10 : Cleared On Hunter.
* Ulduar 25: Cleared On Shaman.
* ToGC 10 : Cleared
* ToGC 25 : Cleared
* ICC 10/25 : Not yet. Been alittle lazy, and only done enough to get Friendly ring.

Trivial WoW Information:
Best Wipe - Attumen trash at the start of Karazhan
Fav. Encounter – Teron Gorefiend because when we became familiar with BT we started messing around there.
Least Fav. Lord Jaraxus because I thought it was me fucking up when I died during legion flames when It was just the healers disregarding me.
Favourite class: Warrior Because I can just go around going psycho on my keyboard and see people getting oneshotted (almost) by me.
Least known class: Feral Druid
Favourite race: Tauren
Most Hated race: Blood Elf
Favourite Instance: SSC
Least fav. Instance: The eye (Because I was only in there the first 3 months as a spam sheeping mage)

Trivial RL Interests:

Computers

Why I am an asset to your guild:
Because I am full of useless information. I am like a walking Quest helper. Also I will be online at the most bizzare times of the day.

What I expect from you:
A nice guild that wants a fury warrior

Post subject: Re: Detik Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:29 am 

Forgot to put that I kind of look like a crab, and I know that I talk like people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am 
Casual

Professions: Herbalism/Mining (Maxed out for highest ranks of Lifeblood and Toughness)

and..

Glyphs: Glyph of WV, Glyph of Enraged Regen, and Glyph of Execute.

Are you kidding me ?

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 am 
Casual

Got some serious issues with some of the things you have in your specc/glyph slots. Why in the world would you even think of taking enraged regen glyph and execute glyph as a fury warrior over cleave and heroic strike glyph? also why would you not specc imp cleave in your specc and on top of that have 440hit rating including 3/3 in percision? in my eyes these things have nothing to do in a fury specc you are almost 300 hit rating over the hit cap with 3/3 in percision. and why on earth would you take such bad professions for your specc and class. those are professions suited for an alt. all these things gives me some bad thoughts, but its not up to me what our mighty leaders will say. im just airing my thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 am 

I have reviewed what you pointed out for me, and assessed my spec. I am aware that I am overly hit capped. That being because of some unlucky drops/ trinket I have been forced to use. I am currently changing my spec, and glyphs. The professions however I use because this is the only 80 character I have on Talvinarr. So I chose a couple of farming professions for extra money. Never been overly active on the crafting scene. So mindless farming for mats has been the train of thoughts when chosing the professions on this char

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 am 
Casual

Still though.. having those talents and those glyphs in the first place is still something to worry about. when it comes to having to much hit taking away the hit talents and put the to other use would "only" make you have 200 hit over cap :> you are also way low on arp versus that you said it gives you a fair amount of arp and such. fair amount of Arp is close to 750-800 depending on if you have mjolnir/icc5man arp trinket or the Deathbringer's Will. you are currently on 450ish? thats no a fair amount in my eyes. Reason for me being concerned with all this is that i spend much of my time not raiding to actually improve my char as it is a fury warrior aswell and i dont see much that can defend what you had of glyphs and some of your points in your specc to begin with. I am not gonna say much more then this as it is not up to me to decide.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:33 am 

I always apreciate Constructive criticism. And It has been a while since I updated my spec/glyphs after all the hit. I also experimented around with my gear alittle to reduce some Hit. And found myself at about 5% more arp. I will be working towards minimizing more of my hit aswell as gaining in Arp/crit/AP. Alot of strikes on my part, and I apreciate you pointing out some of them Fàme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 am 
Ex-Officer

Thanks for your application.

For the reasons already brought up and the fact that we do not have space for more warriors I have to decline this application.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Detik Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 am 

Thank you for your time, and the hasty reply is much apreciated. Will take everything that was pointed out to me with me in my next application to a guild, and wish you all the best in your progress further into ICC.