[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Darkenn NE Hunter

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Darkenn NE Hunter
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:45 am 

Personal information:
Name: Nima
Sex: Male

Character information:
Nick: Darkenn
Class: Hunter
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Darkenn

Goodevening Ladys and Gentlemen, apologies in advance for the length, I have never grasped the ability of not telling my life story....

Who am I?
My name is Nima, and I am 26 years old. I am attending my last year at BI Oslo, studying Finance/Law. Once every blue moon me and my friends gather up for kicks. My friends call me "the funny guy", its a ref. from Bondock Saints. I love having fun, and whatever that indicates. Telling jokes, acting silly and so on. And I freely admit in advance that my fascination of seeing what people do if you 'poke them' has led me to more than a little bit of late night trolling in trade channels... can't help it! I am never rude or abusive, my type of trolling mostly comes from seeing why other people might get rude or abusive. I was semi-famous on Silvermoon for typing 'WTS Badge of Justice' into trade channel, and then I just watch the storm which follows... in itself, it is not typing that which amuses me at all, it is my curiosity about the human response to things they think are absurd which i find so interesting and often amusing!

Previous guils. And why I am looking for a new home?
I started of on Stormscale, playing with a guild called Gankstars. It was me and a bunch of real life friends. We teamed up with Glamour to kill some bosses in MC, then later soloed Ragnaros. After talking with my friends, and listening to what they expected from our guild, we came to a understanding. So I joined a guild called Souls of Eternity. At that time, SoE was the best guild on Stormscale alliance side. Boy did we have alot of fun back then! Anyways, I with SoE left Stormscale, to laggy, and prime time queues. We transfered to Twisthing Nether, a fresh server. Instantly gaining server best again. Later that day Nightwatchers transfered to Twisting Nether. Nax40 became to hard for bouth guilds, we had a huge lack of some classes, so we merged, and made a guild called Rise and Shine. Then clearing nax40. In Tbc, close to all old SoE members felt for stormscale, I stayed with the former Nightwatchers. All was fine until Felmyst killed out guild. I left Twisting Nether to join a guild called Phalanx on korgall. Phalanx did not suit me, and Inner Sanctum called for me, so I answered. We killed of bosses in uldar, hardmodes and so on... Totc popped, and I just could not go on. I was sick of raiding, not with one char, but with 4 chars. Doing uldar 8 times per week, pluss 8 times the old instances just killed my raiding. So I took a break. Now, a red flag might spring up here. But hear me out. I cant raid in a guild that slacks, I cant raid in a guild that is mediocre. I want to play with likeminded players, players that wont sleep nor eat before we down whatever Blizzard places in our ways, ONCE per week. I love raiding with my main, and enjoy raiding with my alt. But alts of alts...

How long have I been playing WoW/with the character I have applied with?
I started playing since Europe release. My first character on the EU server was, and still is Darkenn NE hunter.

What goals do I have in WoW, and how long do I inted to keep playing?
Lets be honest, I have to goals in wow,
1) Have fun, and enjoy the game.
2) Be the best I can be, and then some!
As for how long I want to keep playing. Well I have been playing for 5 years now, and the game is still fun to play. So I`ll keep playing. Nor do I see anything keeping me away from my pc 18.00 to 01.00.

Raiding experiences:
I have killed every boss Blizzard has released per date.

Hunter talk.
Lets talk about my hunter. I use the FotM spec, tho I did not pick it up from some EJ site. I peronally have FotM hunters. I tend to ignore them. I play FotM ArP gemming with agi enchants. Yet again, FotM. FFS blizzard made hunter so FotM class. Heres the deal, I love maths. I make my own dps/spreadsheets, and so on. Please do ask me any question you wish ( about my hunter), I can explain why I picked the talents I picked, why I gemmed like I did, and why I enchanted the way I did. Also for the 3 hunters in Crab People, I can past a few numbers on why I belive ArP beats agi with my gear. Tho I belive you guys allredy know why.

Screenshot of my combat UI

Why am I sending this application to Crab people?
I feel that Crab People has alot of relaxed and likeminded players as I. You might not know about me, but I know about your guild. I have over a several years know Klemze in real life. I want to make it clear that I am not asking anyone to go good for me. But from what I have heard, and see when Klemze is playing with you guys. it seems that you suit me well. I wish I could overwin everyone and asure you that I suit you well too, but I cannot before you accept my application.

What I expect from Crab People:
I expect a guild that wants to be the best. I am not talking about beating Numen on server kills. But going for World firsts, hey thats were the fun is, isnt it? I expect a guild that is mature, joking around with more then poo and boobs. Most of all, I am asking for a guild that has a guild spirit. Sadlt less and less guilds have that now.

Raid attendance, and personal obligations:
I`ll be 247% honest with you. I will never have 100% attendance. I would like to have it, but there is allways something that will mess that up. Rather Ill be bold and say around 80 to 85% attendance. There are allways obligations that I have to attend, that will come before World of warcraft, birthdays and so on. Also I`d like to keep my saturdays open for RL fun.

Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
As explained, I love to start some fires. /2 wts Badge of Justice is a grea example. I never go into an argument with anyone, its just fun to see what they reply. But most of all, I find my fun in making gold. I never farm, the closest I come to farming is AH. I make my gold of greedy people. And play around with the AH for hours. I have at times had close to 900k gold. Now alot of people have asked me why I love gold that much, or why I have that much. Hey whatever floats our boat! insted of farming for my flasks, I buy them, I buy tonns of fish feasts. Whatever i need I get of AH.

Notable alts?
Khatlin human Paladin Holy/prot lvl 80
Cjb human mage BANK lvl 73
Cjb UD priest Shadow lvl 72 (on talnivarr)(just to spam Klemze "ver mi mony?)

What's kind of computer and connection do you have?
Laptop:
4gig ram
amd turion-x2 ultra 64 3.6 gighz
best radion atm.
connection 100mgbit

PC:
4gig ram
dual core 64 3,8 gighz
gfx 9800
connection 100mgbit

Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
A few years has passed since me and Klemze played on hte same server. But I am sure he`s willing to say a few good words about me, not how I play, but rather that I am an okay dude.

I leave you with a joke:
What's a guy with a hand in a horses ass?

An Amish mechanic.

Post subject: Re: Darkenn NE Hunter
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:58 am 
Casual

Hey ! Nima, that doesn't sound norwegian !

Naaw, awesome hunter, big heads-up from me :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 am 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm 
Casual

ONCE per week. I love raiding with my main, and enjoy raiding with my alt. But alts of alts...

we got 2nd mains we raid with, what will you do about that then?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 pm 

I once played my pretty male NE hunter in the same guild as Darkenn <3

Can only say thumbs up for this guy!

We might not be as crazy as IS, we do attempt to clear all raids twice a week though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm 

Good morning
After reading your replys, /wave Klemze and Siph, I see that I have sadly been abit unclear about how hardcore I wish to be, and how many runs I`d generly like. Also I forgot to tell you what race Id like to change to if I do get accepted.

First lets start of by answering Mihir. I dont count boss kills after they have been nurfed, as real boss kills. So I have killed everything pre-nurfs. With the exeption of mount hyjal 12 waves trash shit. Yes, I see that I do not have the achie for Deaths Demise, but I do have the title. I will have to talk to a GM about that.

Second, how much would I "like to raid" per week?
If Crab People members have their second main, something that I was not aware of, well then I apply with Darkenn as my first main, and khatlin as my second main. No alts.

Khatlin has totc 25 item lvl gear, holy and prot. If you wish of me to lvl some other class, I would accept it, but it would take a few weeks.

Further more, raiding with two mains would mean for me, any number of 25 man mans and 10 mans with darkenn. pluss any number of 25/10 man with khatlin.

Oh yeah, what race would the "cute" NE male with green hair pick? Well I belive Orc would be the top pick for me. After that it would be a bloodelf male, just cuz " dont you wish your girlfriend lokked like me?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:07 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 pm 
Casual

Will give you an answer on wednesday ( its a day off atm )

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm 

Slapp me silly and call me Charlie, to be franc, there isnt any bosses anymore that demand lack of sleep or food to down. But I rather not wait to sunday to get a chance to try out bosses that were released on wensday if you know what I mean.

Great looking forward to wensday. May the chicken finally cross the the road while we wait.