[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Torquemada - Shadowpriest

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Torquemada - Shadowpriest
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm 

I didnt see any template so I wrote down my own.

Personal Information
Name: Martin Sjöberg

Character Information
Name: Torquemada (propably with some silly symbol since the name isnt availble on any server)
Class: Priest
Proffesions: Engineering/Enchanting 450/450
Armory:

Previous Guilds and why you left them
Started way back in the korean beta (my first character was an undead priest) and when WoW launched I joined a few internet friends in a guild called Forte. With this guild I was part of a few EU firsts and a world 5th on KT-60.
When TBC launched I took a break for IRL reasons but after a year or so I came back with a IRL friends, playing mostly for the social aspect during TBC and I never got to experience un-nerfed endgame content, sadly. With the release of WotLK I started to raid again with a guild called Parabellum (on Talnivarr), this guild died due to internal conflicts shortly after Naxx-80 was cleared. I moved server (and guild) to my current ones (Karma on Nagrand) where I was officer for about 6 months and helped position the guild as a proper raiding guild. But during November of last year I decided to quit for personal reasons, I resigned as officer and left the guild. I am now back in the guild but as social for there is no raiding spot for me atm so Im looking for a suitable guild that can satisfy my raiding needs.

Experience
Vanilla
Everything cleared. World 5th on KT-60 and EU firsts on some bosses like Thaddius, Loatheb and Gothik.
TBC
Raided some and cleared most of it but post-nerf.
WotLK
Sarth 3D 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - GotUR+Algalon
Ulduar 25 - Cleared (with some hardmodes done)
TotC 10/25 - Cleared
TotGC 10 - 4/5
TotGC 25 - 3/5
And as for ICC, I have only done up to Rotface in 10man. I have also had a couple of attempts on Saurfang 25 with a pug (our best attempt was 3%).

What about your UI, do you use any specific addons?
DBM
Bartender
ag Unitframes
Forte Xcorcist (made by my former guildie, Xus, shoutout!)
Grid
Quartz
and some more I guess

Are you comfortable with your specc and would you be willing to adapt another role for raids?
I believe I know everything there is to know about shadowpriests, I follow updates on EJ and shadowpriest.com and always try my best to maximize my game. I am willing to go healer if the guild requiers me to do so, but I have never raided on progressive terms as a healer at lvl80 so I might be alittle shakey in the beginning. As for my secondary spec, its disc and I mostly used it for casual PvP. I hope that my primary role will be Shadow DPS.

Do you know anyone in Cráb People?
Cant say that I do.

How will you describe yourself as a player?
Coming from a generation before mmo-champion and the likes of, I enjoy the trial-and-error style when progressing. However I realize that this is abit outdated so I do keep myself up-to-date with boss tactics and other vital stuff in regards to raiding. I would like to do some PTR testing, but I never had the oppurtunity to do so. I dont mind wiping an entire night, this is actually what sustains me and keeps drawing me back. Beating an encounter feels so much better if you kept wiping on it for weeks (like 4HM at lvl60). I always come prepared with my own flasks and food and a positive attitude. Im serious like a motherfucker when it comes to raiding.

Do you have any game logs you can show?
Unfortunally they are abit outdated, but I will link the most recent one.

If you want to take my word for it, then I did 7,1k DPS on Saurfang-25 in a pug. :P

When and how often do you play?
I play every day for atleast a few hours if there is something going on. I looked at your raiding scheduale and I have no problem attending 100% with minimal interference from IRL. I am currently seeing someone, but she's a "gamer"(hate that term) aswell so she understands. I also work but I always (note: not always) get off before 19:00. Offhours, I dont mind going for some achievements or casual pvp.

Why should you be part of Cráb People?
Im loyal, Ive only been in 4 guilds during my 5+ years of playing. Im very dedicated when it comes to raiding, I dont care about loot, they are merely tools for progressing further into new content. Im easy going and drama-free, if you bench me I wont cause a scene ect. Im respectfull towards likeminded people, if you enjoy the game for the same reasons as me then we will get along.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Regards
Torquemada

Post subject: Re: Torquemada - Shadowpriest
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:24 am 
Casual

Declined.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "