Nationality: Uae
Town: dubai

Favourite food: Indian
Favourite sport: Football
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Kal%C3%A1

Character Information:

Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental (57/14/0)

Talent build; DPS or survivability?: I am currently spec'd for maximum damage output in terms of single-target damage. Obviously if the guild required me to take Elemental Warding (which I am considering spec'ing for anyway) then I would. Also if I were required to maximise my AoE damage output then I would take Improved Fire Nova. I consider myself to have a excellent grasp on the role I play in raids and the level of performance that would be expected from a guild such as yourselves.

Dual-spec: Restoration (0/16/55) - Currently spec'ed for raid healing with the exception of Improved Earth Shield. Although I have played Elemental as main spec for over 3 years I am also a strong raid healer with the necessary reaction times/efficiency to raid as Restoration in current hard modes.

Where do you feel your current strengths and weaknesses are in terms of your character?: I would consider my Haste and Spell Power to be a strength, in terms of maximising damage output. That said, I do feel that my Critical strike rating is slightly lower than I would like it to be. Ideally I would be happy with a "base" crit reading of around 32.5 - 34%. Simply to make the most benefits out of my Spell Power and Haste values.

Raiding Statistics:-

Spell Power: 3700 (with Totem of Wrath). 4,100 (approx. with Demonic Pact).
Spell Haste: 1151 (including relic - which has a 98% uptime).
Spell Crit: 45% (All spells bar Lava Burst which stands at 100%).

Health Pool: 20,000 approx.
Mana Pool: 23,886 approx.

Player History:

2007/08 - Horde Emeriss - Started raiding with the guild RagingAlcoholics; Cleared SSC & TK with these guys then took a break thereafter.

Early 2008 - Horde Emeriss - Got back into raiding with the guild Marauders (Currently known as Black Light); Cleared MH & BT and the first boss of SWP with these guys before they decided to migrate. I stayed put.

Summer 2008/2009 - Horde Emeriss - Joined a guild known as The Untouchables; cleared all remaining content of TBC up to Mu'ru pre-patch. Post patch we cleared SWP and migrated to Magtheridon at Christmas. We were considered the number 1 guild on the realm at the end of The Burning Crusade. I took a break until February.

Early 2009 - Horde Emeriss - Fallout; cleared all pre-Ulduar content with these guys including 3 Drakes (pre-zerg tactic). Took a break after realising I finding myself paying for the joy of running round and round Orgrimmar Bank waiting for Ulduar.

Summer 2009 - Horde Magtheridon/Neptulon - Rejoined The Untouchables; a shadow of their former selves, only the core of the guild remained and as many of them were now settling in at University the time for serious raiding wasn't available. We turned casual and cleared what content we could.

Late 2009 - Horde Neptulon - The core of The Untouchables was torn apart into several different guilds and I decided to leave and pursue my own aims in going back to hard-mode raiding. I joined the guild Perfect Circle who at the time were considered the Number 1 guild on the realm. Thanks to these guys I picked up invaluable experience of all Ulduar hard modes (except Algalon and Yogg+1) and ToGC25. I hasten to add that we never did kill Anub HM and the closest we came was a 9% wipe.

During my time in Perfect Circle, as short as it was, I found myself disillusioned from the core of the guild and felt as if I was raiding with half of Bulgaria. I don't dislike Bulgarians or any nationalities for that matter but it was hard to settle in with the guild lacking a light-hearted, friendly atmosphere. I felt the attitude of some of their members towards each other wasn't helping guild progression and the need for them to wave their e-peens at each other was too unbearable. I wanted a new challenge so I applied to the guild Sublime and migrated/faction changed to Grim Batol.

Although I am grateful I was accepted into Sublime I do find it kind of odd that they seem to have 2 raiding groups, and I can't help but again feel slightly out-of-place within the guild. I'm sure Sublime are an excellent guild with the right aims but I want to settle into a guild and become part of a team of 25-30 raiders. Not a part of 50 odd people ram-bammed and shammed together each week. No disrespect to Sublime and it's leaders of course. after that left and joined casual guild in kazzak named aether

Why are you applying to us?: You are the challenge I am looking for. It's that simple. I want to challenge myself to perform at the highest level and I would like to be a part of a team of raiders. The fact that you are looking for an Elemental Shaman is a chance too good for me to pass up.

What do you expect from us and our members?: I expect the guild and its members to show the same dedication to raiding and the guild as I would. I expect raiders to bring consumables and do whatever necessary to increase their performance in raids. I don't expect to be hand-fed and carried through content and I don't want other members growing complacent in "older" content simply because there's "new stuff out and I don't want these boring epix".
My only goal beside my character development is to be Effective member in Hardcore guild,to meet new people with equal goals as my self.

Previous Raiding Experience:-

Vanilla:- (Cleared after TBC release)

Molten Core: Cleared
Zul'Gurub: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
Onyxia's Lair: Cleared
AQ20: Untouched
AQ40: Cleared

The Burning Crusade:-

Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Zul'Aman: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell Plateau: Cleared

Wrath of the Lich King:-

(10) Naxxramas: Cleared
(25) Naxxramas: Cleared
(10) Obsidian Sanctum: 3D Cleared
(25) Obsidian Sanctum: 3D Cleared (pre-zerg tactic)
(10) Malygos: Cleared
(25) Malygos: Cleared
(10) Ulduar: Cleared
(25) Ulduar: Cleared
(25HM) Ulduar: Cleared (Except Yogg+1 and Alg 25)
(10) Trial of the Crusader: Cleared
(25) Trial of the Crusader: Cleared
(10HM) Trial of the Grand Crusader: Insanity
(25HM) Trial of the Grand Crusader: 4/5
(10) icc 6/12
(25)9/12
Anything you would like to add?:

Although it isn't directly related to WoW, I have played Call of Duty and Call of Duty: United Offensive at the highest level when they were popular games. I was in the Team UK on Clanbase for the UO S&D team and was also No.2 in the Call of Duty 1v1 Ladder for about 5 months, sadly I never got to play Number 1 as he never accepted my challenges.

I have also played with players from all Call of Duty series who are arguably some of the best players in the world. When Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was first released I was playing with the early Team Coolermaster players, some of whom I had known from Call of Duty 2 and UO. During some of the last Clanbase cups I played on UO in both S&D and CTF where we were frequently playing against and beating a clan known as H2K. One player from this clan now plays in team Dignitas and uses the name Nreo.

Here are a few links to past and present damage meters (Anub & VoA 25 are 1 month old):

Anub HM ToGC10: http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll21 ... 4518-1.jpg

Koralon VoA25: http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll21 ... 230151.jpg

Saurfang 25: http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll21 ... 153556.jpg

Add-ons:

Big Wigs
Totem Timer
Omen
Grid
Bartender
... and many more!

User interface: I am using Mek's Elemental Shaman interface for over 2 months now, basically cos I'm a wannabe and I wanna be like him when I grow up... srsrsrsrly.

Naa, I'm using it because it does the job perfectly and I'm lazy when it comes to UIs

I hope my application has been a pleasant read and look forward to your response. Please feel free to add criticism when replying and I will try to answer any questions you may have.

Post subject: Re: apply ele shaman from alliance
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 pm 
Casual

how will you handle to swap to horde hit? have you some gear stored for that ?
what is your rotation? how do you handle your cds, what pots are you using in raids?

but looks good, and gl :)

oh edit, i cant see the pics :( try uploading them to imageshack and

(10) icc 6/12
(25)9/12

should those be reversed? seeing you dont got plague wing achiv or blood

Post subject: Re: apply ele shaman from alliance
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 pm 
Casual

We currently arent looking for another ele shaman.

Good luck finding a guild that does :)

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "