[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Kahrzei - Undead Rogue

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Kahrzei - Undead Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:07 pm 

About me:
* My age:
I'm currently 19 years old.

* Character Name:
Kahrzei

* Class:
Rogue

* Race:
Undead

My Character
* Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Kahrzei

* Why I chose this spec:
I never really liked mutilate seeing as I've been playing Combat for over 4 years and I got pretty used to it - but seeing as it is the highest DPS spec at the moment, I figured I should go Assassination.

* Glyphs I use and why:
Glyph of Hunger for Blood - 3% increase in damage when Hunger for Blood is active, should be pretty straight forward.
Glyph of Mutilate - Saves me 5 energy everytime I use it
Glyph of Tricks of the Trade - Assuming that all rogues use it on each other and all have the Glyph, 15% extra damage for 4 seconds more is always good - especially with the 2-set t10 bonus which gives you more reason to use TotT

* What abilites/spells I use most and why:
I start off with Garrote and pop Hunger for Blood for an increase of 18% in damage, I then use my combo point to get Slice and Dice up.
I then use my Hyperspeed Accelerators, Followed by a mutilate together with a Saronite bomb (for that extra DPS) until I have 4+ combo points and then pop Envenom to refresh my Slice and Dice.
After that, if I get a free combo point (which all depends on Relentless Strikes) - I use Cold Blood Mutilate in order to get a guaranteed 4 combo points again and use Envenom again, if I don't get a combo point, I use mutilate - if I don't crit I use Cold Blood to get 5 combo points, if I do crit I use Cold Blood after the envenom.

Raiding Experience
* Guilds I've been in:
Bad Omen, Conspiracy, Balance and Sanctum.

* What my reasons were for leaving them:
Sanctum - The Burning Crusade, I used to be one of the raidleaders in this guild and we cleared everything in Black Temple but got stuck on M'uru and things started going downwards, after being with Sanctum for 2years - I left and that's when I joined Conspiracy and cleared everything in Sunwell, after that Naxxramas and so forth got really numbing, the game wasn't fun for me anymore.

Bad Omen - I did all the hardmodes in Ulduar with these guys, they were somewhere around the top 50 in the world or so back before all fights were nerfed in Ulduar. I was with them for 5 months and my university was starting - I had no idea what to expect because it was my first year so I called it all-in-all for WoW, I then got to discover that my university only requires me to attend 10 hours a week which leaves me with a lot of time for the game.

So I joined Balance, top 37 guild - I joined them, a day or two later - a druid's alt, which was a rogue was promoted to member and they told me they were ending my trial because they know that the druid is skilled and it would save them time and "player investment" as they would call it, wasting 20 euros on the transfer. So I guess you can take Balance right outta there.

* My raiding experience:
ICC, done the first four bosses.
Did 10 man ToC full heroic, had some tries on Anub HC when HC ToC25 was launched. Haven't killed him on 25 on heroic.
Ulduar, meta-achievement hardmodes pre-nerf (including Algalon and Firefighter), Yogg0 after the first nerf.
Cleared everything in TBC.
Cleared everything up to (and including) Instructor in Vanilla.

Availability
* Conflicts with Crab People's raiding schedule.
Not at all, I have a university schedule of 10 hours a week so I have all the time of the world.

* Will I attend raids on time, prepared and focussed?
Most certainly.

* Why should you recruit me?
I believe that I'm an exceptional player and if I may say so myself, I know my class, I know how to play and I'm almost certain I won't let you down even if my gear might not be up-to-date.

* Skipping school/work for raid progress:
Yes, I've done this before though I do not think my currently schedule would interfere with the guild's raiding schedule at all.

Expectations
* How well can I handle criticism?:
Extremely well, in matter of fact, criticism is what makes the average player the player guilds crave for.

* If I mess up, what reaction can you expect?:
An apology and the certainty that the same mistake won't occur again.

Misc
* Link to a screen shot of my UI in a raid:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2h5i34n.jpg
Old 10 man pic of Ulduar, haven't changed my UI since then.

* Working Microphone/Ventrilo:
Check.

* How many hours I spend playing World of Warcraft outside of raiding:
Around 2-3 hours a day sorting my gold and playing around with friends.

*Last words:
Thank you for reading my application, I'm hoping that I provided enough information for you to get an idea on what you can expect from me may you recruit me.
I'd also like to add that I know that my gear isn't up-to-date, I've been doing the weekly every week and tried to do the daily dungeon everyday for 2 frost emblems, but if I'm honest I did miss a few (4-5) - as for the rest, I've been really unlucky with new boots. Either way, thanks once again and I wish you all a good day!

Post subject: Re: Kahrzei - Undead Rogue
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfCxznDhBrA

Old video of Algalon10 - UI in action.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hi,

Just so you know, we have been looking your application and have been talking about it, but a final decision has not been made yet. So even though your app may seem a bit "ignored" due to a lack of comments, rest assured it isn't :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:54 pm 

Thanks for the update. :)

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Kahrzei - Undead Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:42 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

In spite of this being an above average application, we are declining.

Thanks for your time and best of luck finding a guild.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 pm 

Thanks for the response, too bad I guess - though just one last question, out of curiousity and if you don't mind me asking, what's the reason? :o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 pm 
King Crab

Our current rogues are just too awesome to replace!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:22 pm 

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm 
Casual