[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Hunter application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Hunter application
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:40 pm 

Hello Cráb People!

Email:

Character Name:
Cratus

Character Class:
Hunter

Character Talent Spec:
BeastMastery (40/10/0) I've played both Surv and BM in raids, survival sometimes when our main SV hunter has been gone for a week or so. But my normal Specc for raiding is 41/20/0.

Character WoWArmory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Cratus

Character /played:
Total time played: 65 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes, 36 seconds
Time played this level: 52 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes, 36 seconds

Character professions:
Engineering and Mining both 375. If you need me to go LW for drums i can do that.
Alt with Alch ( Potmaster )

Location and Time Zone:
Stockholm, Sweden. (GMT +1)

My Hardware and Connection:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz
DDR2 PC6400 4096MB (2x2048MB)
ATI Radeon HD 3870X2 1GB

And the connection i have is Telia 24/2 Mbit (Very stable)

Able to talk on Ventrilo?
Yes, i have a working microphone and working headphones to participate on discussions during raidtime and even off raidtime ofc!

Availability:
I'm available all nights from around 17:00 until 24:00 on weekdays and later on weekends.
I think i have 99% signing in No Danger and 85% attendance since i joined. (We rotated 3 hunters on 2 spots)

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
Team Raymond (Talnivarr) A friends guild here on Talnivarr. We did some Kara, Gruul and a few tries on VR. (Disband)

Tomtearmen (Talnivarr) After Team Raymond disbanded some of the players from the guild decided to start a new guild to just raid for fun with both mains and alts. (Left for more serious raiding)

Preclude (Talnivarr) I joined this guild after Tomtearmen to expand my raiding experience. But a few weeks after i joined they disbanded due to slack signing. (Disband)

Hypothermia (Talnivarr) So after Precludes disband i joined Hypothermia. I raided a few times with them but it didn't feel right and the GM wasn't really my type of player to rely on. (Left the guild)

Entourage (Talnivarr) A few weeks after the Hypothermia adventure i joined Entourage. This was one of the funniest guilds i've been in. We did some awsome progress in short time but when Kael and Vashj was the only enounters left the signups started to decrease dramaticly. So i decided to take next step in raiding. ( Left due to slack signs and slack officer)

No Danger (Al'Akir) So i took the step to Al'Akir and No Danger. They were fighting RoS when i came in to the guild. I came here, they attuned me so i could join the progress in BT. I was there on our first Illidari and Illidan kill (I've even tanked him then and since in demon phase ^^ ).
But when 2.4 hit and we should move on to Sunwell things changed. We didn't get Kalecgos down for 6 weeks of tries due to slack signing. But finaly we did it but i still think a new guild with some fresh people that really wants to kill new bosses and have a good progress would do good. And not like it's now, we recruit new people that actually should join TK / SSC guilds and gearing them without even bother about their class-skill. That makes 50% of the raiders not Sunwell ready and we can only go to SWP for 1 day/week.
(Still in No Danger)

PVE Experience and why PvE?
Karazhan - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Zul Aman - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
TK - Cleared
MH - Cleared
BT - Cleared
SWP - 1/6

I wasn't playing much wow pre-TBC (45 Dwarf Hunter) But when it hit i decided to level a horde hunter to play with my friends with.
The first few Karazhan runs for me was really what made me love PvE. Group up with friends and solve problems is just über fun!
Ever since i've always enyojed PvE gaming. Ofc i do some PvP but that's most for fun. (2vs2 with a friend on the weekend when i got nothing else to do etc)

WWS log:
http://wowwebstats.com/i1nlv4hljrepe
Mondays MH raid. (very very bad on Archi tho, unlucky with flames and so, Survive>Dps here)

http://wowwebstats.com/z4t52pcbceznu
Tuesdays Kalecgos kill. (don't look at brutalus tho, first tries without any data at all ;) )

http://wowwebstats.com/yl2h43ss4gfkg
Yesterdays BT raid

Interface:

Consumables and finance:
"You are not prepared" lol, yes i am. i always tend to have 5xAP flasks and 20xagi 20xmageblood 20xHP elixirs in my bags during raids. And i use to have more in the bank. And ofc i have mana pots and HP pots (40x HP and 40xMana + 30x Fel mana for more long fights)
I use to have 40xAgi- and 40xPet food in the bags for maximized dps and many wipes aswell.
The mats for this i use to buy from AH and let a Alchimist Master do the pots and elixirs for me to save some money.

Gold is no problem for me to farm. I recently got my epic flyer so im not on top here but i tend to do dailys every day for a stable 150g+ gold/day and when i need i farm more.

Preparation and theorycraft:
I use to watch Elitist Jerks forums to keep myself updated and learn more about my class.
And if you want me to read your own or somebody elses tactic for a boss, i will do it and hammer it to the memory.

Extra stuff.

With all my guildchanges it may look like im a guildhopper and just join for epics, but that's not the way i want to go. I have been unlucky with the guilds i joined with disbands and slacking, that's not the way i like to play the game.
I want a stable hardcore guild to have fun with both in raids and off raids. And imo i havnt found that yet, but i hope that's what Cráb People can offer me.

I can also add that internal fights in No Danger atm is draging the concentration and passion for raiding down.

Well, im maby not very good at english but i tried to do my best.

Last edited by Cratus on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hunter application
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:24 pm 

Your DPS compared to your gear is a bit concerning. Our hunter crew may be one of the best there is tbh.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:39 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:23 pm 
Ex-Officer

Had a talk with the other hunters and circumstances have changed recently. I don't believe we'll be requiring another hunter for now. I'll remember this application and if we are in need of a hunter at some point in the near future I'll consider getting in contact with you.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:15 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:13 am 
Ex-Officer

Would-be accepted but couldn't.

Any new applicants ignore what I said above.