[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Kalifno - Combat Rogue (X-realm application)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Kalifno - Combat Rogue (X-realm application)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm 

Name: Mikkel
Sex: Male
Nationality: Danish
Playing times: i should be able to attend every raid, as im currently not doing anything, im looking for a job atm tho but not a fulltime. so there should be alot of spare time to play wow.
Hobbies and RL interests: well outside wow, im together with my friends, going to parties and also got a few gigs as a dj in some weekends.
I like music and thats why i also got my own youtube channel where i upload music to.
i also like to create/edit gaming movies/videos, heres a clip i made from my guilds realms first algalon kill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r4bBQL4kQY.
i also like computers and playing videogames which pretty much takes most of my time, i played counter-strike 1.6 on a semi-pro stages, and won a couple of tournaments online and offline at some lan events.
as i wrote above i dont have a job atm, but im trying to become an IT Supporter, but just need a place to continue as a trainee which is pretty hard to find atm.

Character name: Kalifno
Server name: Scarshield Legion
My played time on this character: 86 days
Class & Race: Rogue - Troll
Professions: Leatherworking and skinning, but im thinking about changing out skinning with JC or Enchanting

Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Kalifno
UI ingame screenshot:

Talents: im currently running the (20/51/0) combat spec, this should be the best one atm with stacking AP gems or ArP gems with a ArP trinket.
i was running the (15/51/5) before that with ArP gems and then eviscerate as finisher. im always trying to keep myself updated on what is best for the content that is atm, and trying out some spec myself.

Raiding experience:
as i didnt get to raid in Vanilla and pretty much not in TBC i will post my current Progress in WotLK:

Naxx Cleared 10/25 man
OS Cleared 10/25 man (with 3D)
Maly Cleared 10/25 man
----------------------
Realms first kills i've participated in on Scarshield Legion:
Ulduar:
25-man Algalon!
25-man Yogg-Saron+1 Hardmode
25-man General Vezax Hardmode
25-man Mimiron Hardmode
25-man Freya Hardmode
25-man Iron Council Hardmode
25-man Deconstructor Hardmode
25-man Hodir Hardmode
25-man Thorim Hardmode
25-man Flame Levathian Hardmode
and non realms first yogg and algalon 10 man
else i've experienced pretty much everything in ulduar 10 man and 25 man
TotGC:
25-man A Tribute to skill
25-man Trial of the Grand Crusader
25-man Heroic Anub'arak
25-man Heroic Val'kyr Twins
25-man Heroic Faction Champions
25-man Heroic Lord Jaraxxus
25-man Heroic Northrend Beasts
10-man A Tribute to Insanity
10-man A Tribute to mad skill
10-man Trial of the Grand Crusader
TotC normal:
25-man Anub'arak
none realms first
ICC:
killed 4/12 bosses on 25 and and 6/12 on 10 man
got the professor down to 3% on 10 man with 4 attempts left but had to call the raid because some of the members had to log.
why i havnt killed anymore bosses in ICC is simply because of my guild being disbanded.
i did every kill above with my guild Completely Different and on my rogue

WoW History:
i started endgame raiding when WotLK came out before that i was in some casual guilds and some RP guilds here on scarshield legion.
then i joined Completely Different last january our goal was to become the top pve guild on the server witch we succeded,we accomplished
many realms firsts and ended up as number 1 on the server we even got above another guild named Aftermath that has been number 1 on the server pretty much since vanilla, so they got pretty pissed.
i first started playing wow in the beginning of TBC so didnt get to raid in vanilla and unfortunately not much in TBC either.
unfortunately Completely Different disbanded the 13/1/2010. so thats pretty much why i have to leave, theres really no good raiding guilds left on Scarshield Legion after we disbanded.

Why do i want to join Cráb People:
as im currently looking for a new active endgame raiding guild because of the guild disband i have been looking around on wowprogress
and found you guys, so thought i will give it a shot.
i want to join Cráb People because i wanna take my raiding to the next level, more raiding, more progress.
but also to find some new friends to explore the content together with.
from what i could see from the information you provided on wowprogress, you sound just like
the guild i am looking for.

Technical information:
Connection: 10/1 and a 100/100 mbit connection - both are stable connections
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB - 156 GB - 750 GB
Video Card: ATI HD 5850 1gb ram
Monitor: BenQ E2200HD 22" full HD
Sound Card: Speakers (2- Creative SB X-Fi)
Speakers/Headphones: Creative Fatal1ty
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Mouse Surface: Razer eXactMat and Qpad XT-R
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard: ASUS - Rampage Formula
Computer Case: Cooler Master Cosmos S

Additional information:
first of all i would like so say thanks for taking your time reading my Application.
i can add that im a very friendly and nice guy that likes to joke around and have fun, i am serious when needed (in raids etc).
im a guy that can take criticism, it's always good to get critic so you will be able to improve yourself.
im a mature guy and can also take if people jokes around with me they did it all the time in Completely Different, most of all because im a troll :(
i also know my class very well, and dosnt make the same mistake multiple times.
and im a fast learner.

if theres anything i forgot to add or you have any questions please ask me

Best Regards
Kalifno - Scarshield Legion

Post subject: Re: Kalifno - Combat Rogue (X-realm application)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 pm 

meh forgot to add, that even tho my guild has disbanded, im still trying to get into raiding and experience the new bosses.
so im always trying to find some decent pugs "which is hard to find here" :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 pm 

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:43 pm 

god no :P please dont!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm 
King Crab

Not another danish troll >.>
Decent application tho, was wondering if you have tried Yogg+0 at all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm 

yeah we tried yogg+0, got to the last phase 4-5 times, the first time we tried.
second time when we were about to try we had to call the raid due to ppl being sick including myself "swineflu".

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm 
Casual

Your mom is flat!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 am