[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Nalatha

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Nalatha
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 am 

Personal Information:

Name: Patrik

When are you able to be online (from and to)?
Iam a nolifer and got my own times in school so i spend most of my time online

Will you be able to inform us beforehand if you need a night off due to real life commitments?
Yes its always easy to send a ingame mail, post on forum or just contact a officer ingame and say whats up.

How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in text/voice chats?
I can be a fun person, i can be a serious person it all depends what the situation is and what i need to do, when it comes to vocie chat i can speak up when i need to but otherwise im a quiet person that sits and do my job.

Character Information:

Name: Nálatha
Class: Shaman
Specc: Elemental
Server: Tarren Mill

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... C3%A1latha

Proffesions: Jewelcrafting: 450 Leatherworking: 450 (I have picked these 2 because of the gems from JC and the bracerlet enchant from LW)

For how long have you been playing WoW?
I have been playing wow since beta on and off didnt start raiding until TBC

What is your main spec, and which glyphs do you use?
My main spec is Elemental, i use the following glyphs:
Major Glyphs:
Glyph of Lightning Bolt
Glyph of Totem of Wrath
Glyph of Flame shock
Minor Glyphs:
Glyph of Water Shield
Glyph of Thunderstorm
Glyph of Renewed Life

What is your /Played?
Total time played: 190 days, 2 hours, 39 minutes, 57 seconds
Time played this level: 161 days, 21 hours, 55 minutes, 10 seconds

Name your most commonly used spells, and which buttons they are bound to:
FlameShock: E
Lightning Bolt: 1
Lava Burst: F1
ChainLightning: 2
FireNova Totem: Q

Guild History:
Parental Advisory
I joined this guild in TBC and when i joined them i started raiding more serious we managed to get down Lady Vashj 4/5 in MH and first boss in BT before i decided to take a break from wow because i got bored of standing and spaming flash of light and holy light all night long.

FadedGlory
This was a guild that me and a 2 rl friends made when WoTLK came out it didnt go so good in this guild we cleared everything on 10man but didnt seem to be able to get enough ppl for 25man.

When FadedGlory was going badly another rl friend that played over at Nagrand asked me to migrate so i could come raid with him, we cleared up to yogg and then i decided that it was time for me to move on and raid a bit more.

Imperium
This has been my most serious guild in my WoTLK history, in this guild i grow as a player as we were doing all the hardmodes i got to see another side of the PVE, i decided to leave them a while ago becuase of irl issues.

zXz
This is where iam atm, back with my rl friends playing a bit causal on Tarren Mill but i miss the serious raiding.

Raid Experience:
Pre TBC:
None
TBC:
Karazhan: Clear
Magtheridon's Lair: Clear
Gruul's Lair: Clear
Serpentshrine Cavern: Clear
Tempest Keep: 4/5
Mount Hyjal : Clear (after lol patch) 4/5 before that
Black Temple: 2 before lol patch rest after
Sunwell: Non

WoTLK:
Naxxramas 25man: Clear
Naxxramas 10man: Clear
The Obsidian Sanctum 25man: Clear +3D
The Obsidian Sanctum 10man: Clear +3D
The Eye of Eternity 25man: Clear
The Eye of Eternity 10man: Clear
Ulduar 25man: Clear + all hardmodes expect yogg +0
Ulduar 10man: Clear + all hardmodes expect yogg +0
Trial of the Crusader 25man: Clear both on normal and hc
Trial of the Crusader 10man: Clear both on normal and hc
Icecrown Citadel 25man: 9/12
Icecrown Citadel 10man: 10/12 + few of the meta achivments

Technical Information:

Connection speed: 24 Mbit

Is your connection stable?: Yes

Computer specs:
AMD Athhlon 64 Processor 3700+ 2,18 ghz
3 GB ram
ATI Radeon 1024 grapich card

Can your computer handle encounters without dropping to 1 fps?
Yes
Are you able to use Ventrilo?
Yes
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Screenshot of your raiding interface:
http://img651.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 144437.jpg

Which addons do you use:
Bartender 4: This addon is to make my bars the way i want them
ButtonFacade: This addon is to make my bars look better
DXE: Its a form of DBM
ForteXorcist: This addon is to keep tack of my dots
Omen 3: This addon is to check my threat on the target
Ora2: Addon to see MT list and diffrent cooldowns
Pitbull: Addon to fix my potraits and targets
Prat: Chat addon
Quartz: Castbar addon
Recount: To check dps etc
SLDataText: Addon to check my current fps etc

Theory Crafting:

Do you read theory about your class?
Yes
Do you keep yourself and your character up to date?
(Patch changes that favors new gems etc.)
Yes
Which sites do you use for information:
ElitistJerks

What should we expect of you?
To find a player thats serious when it comes to raiding, fast learner and always come prepeard to raids
And what do you expect of us?
To have fun and explore more of the end game and maybe grow as a person and player

Post subject: Re: Nalatha
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:32 am 

Noticed that my UI link didnt work so here is a working URL: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1441 ... 144437.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 am 
Casual

looks decent, some of your gear choice is kinda odd to me, why use 3 t10? and not keeping the 2x bonus from t9 untill getting 4set from t10? also im gussing the hit trinket is because of lack of hit on t10? but in any case using hit trinkets is a major loss in dps. also what pots do you use? when do you use them? how do you handle your cds? why dont you got engi ( seeing its the clearly best proff for a ele shaman )?

but as said it looks good so gl ( im no officer btw :) )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 pm 
Ex-Officer

Declined