[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Siteth - Crossrealm Rogue.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Siteth - Crossrealm Rogue.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 pm 

Personal

Name: Mikael

Language: Norwegian and English.

Hobbies: I'm really into gaming, skiing (as I live in norway).

Play times: Well, I go to school every monday-friday from 8000 to 1630, so I wont be available for any raids during that period, but besides that I play all day long. Not that I dont have a life, but I'm pretty much available every day for raids, as I dont go to any weekly.. let's say sports for example.

Computer Spec.
2.6ghZ Intel i5, 4gb ram, xfx radeon 1gb 450 graphic card.

Internet connection problems: None really, my internet connection is really reliable and stable.

Comunication devices: Stealseries 3g, headset with mic.

My Character.

Character name: Siteth.

Character race: Human, if I change faction i gonna go troll for best Pve Racials.

Character class: Rogue.

- Other Characters Characters or other alts, wich you played before or currently have: I have a level 80 priest, which I often play on. Decently geared/skilled, would definetly be able to bring it for raids, if needed.

- Why this spec? My current mainspec is Mutilate, since it's the best functioning in WoW atm (imo, atleast my damage is highest with this spec, compared to combat for example).

- Previous Guilds: My first 'serious' raiding guild was Altruism. A great guild with decent members and fine potential. But the leadership was getting more poor as time we're passing by, and I decided to try something more 'core'. Joined a better guild, named Radeon. Was there for about 2 months, but that wasn't enough for me, so I applied to another guild named Reunited. Reunited is a really good guild with decent progression, but I have been on aerie peak for a while now, and want to try something really new. Please, dont get the wrong idea with this kinda guildhopping, because I'm not a guildhopper. I just wasnt really settled in these guilds. Iam currently in a Guild called Borderline but i want abit more hardcore raiding.

Why did I leave the previous guilds: Well, as I explained above they just weren't for me.

Raiding:

What instances have you visited and not cleared?
ICC: Done up to Sindragosa 13% best try.
Togc: up to anub.
Ulduar: Cleared with hardmodes and algalon.

I use following sites to get updated on my character and Bosses.

I read my classmechanics @ elitistjerks.com - i often read up on their forums whats new, and whats going on with rogues in WoW. Filling out spreadsheets to get the best out of my gear.

What are my oppinions about character Achievements, guild Achievements and general Achievements ? How much you would be interested into Raid Achievements, if you ever have been interested into them? Achieving something together as a guild is I'm really enjoying, specially if it's like server 1st random achievement, but also just knock down encounters you have been working on with the same team for several raidlockouts, and finally experiencing the encounter being fairly downed by the same people you started with. That's also an achievement in my eyes.

How do you think you will benefit Crab People? A great player with interrest of progressing together as a team. A player who know his class and know this game.

Why did I choose Crab People?: I've watched several videos on youtube, from different guilds and I found this one interresting. and i wanted to try play horde.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... k&n=Siteth
UI: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5751/w ... 205906.jpg

Post subject: Re: Siteth - Crossrealm Rogue.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 pm 

Just one thing to add. i got the legs but iam waiting toget a mark to update them to 272. if not its not a big update for me using 252.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:53 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:54 pm 

Anub movie.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7nWwC4q6b0

-.-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am 
Ex-Officer

The Ice Block kill!

Good memories :D

Enigma.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 pm 
Ex-Officer

I liked the Anhk kill better

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Siteth - Crossrealm Rogue.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm 
Casual

Hey,

Thanks for you application though unfortunately we decided to decline you, good luck in your future search for a guild.