Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ Declined ] Septhera, X-Realm Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am 

Ok, first of all i want to salute the crab people community. My name is Nick, i`m 30 years old and i live in Bucharest, Romania. I`m a dj in my real life, and when i`m not at events i like to play WoW as much as possible. I`m a funy guy, i like to entertain people who are near me but i`m also very serious when i`m talking about my goals ingame or irl.
I think that`s all about me, i`ll continue with my character:

Name: Septhera

Race: Blood Elf Female

Class: Holy Paladin

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Septhera

I like playing holy because i think i can give my best performance with this specc. I like to be the guy behind the tank, i dont like to be seen as long as i do my job from the shadows. As off-spec i play retri, about 5.2k Gear Score, i use this specc mostly in pvp, when i want to have some fun.

I choose for professions: JC and Alchemy, both with 450 skill. I picked JC for max-ing my stats and for the money bonus, Alchemy is also for raid use and for self use. I can help other raiders with recipes and gems, whenever they need.

Ok, my current guild on Neptulon is decent, but it`s not what i`m looking for. I`m a mature guy with high ambitions, i play this game since beta and i want to be the best at what i do, irl and in game. I dont like to do things on a half, i don`t like to slack, i give 110% of my potential, time, experience everytime i log ingame. And because of those things, i dont like playing in a mediocre guild, with mediocre players without any long term plans.

That`s why i picked your guild after some research i stopped and decided that i want to join a mature guild with high end content raiding, with high long term plans and with experienced players.
I checked your raid times, i also checked the guild rules and i think i`ll be able to fullfill them.

Now i will start talking about my WoW experience: I started playing wow since beta, loong time ago, in WoW Classic i used to play a priest on Neptulon and I cleared instances like MC, ZG, AQ20, AQ40( C`thun ), Naxx 40 man ( 4 Horseman ). In TBC I rerolled to this paladin and I cleared all instances( Kharazan, Gruul, Maghteridon, SSC, TK, MH, BT and Sunwell Plateau ( did 3 bosses, before nerf ).
In Wotlk I did Naxx, Ony, Malygos, ToC10/25, VoA 10/25, Ulduar, Sartharion, ICC 10 ( Putricide ), ICC 25 ( Putricide ). I couldnt do more with my actual guild because some people just can`t understand how to move or they dont want to listen, read the tactics before boss fight start.

I have a very reliable internet connection, i dont get disconnects in raid, i don`t have lagg, so i can give my best in raids.

I can read/write/speak and understand english very well, i like talking on vent when is needed, i can handle criticism as long as they are constructive and they help me to understand or improve my game play.

Reasons the choose me, hmm, i`m a very active player, i give 110% of my potential at every raid, i like to help other members when they need me, i`m a very funny guy, i like to make jokes, make people feel good. I always come prepared to raid, I understand the tactics very fast, i`m prepared for long night wipes if necessary as long as we progress at each try.
I have a very vaste experience in this game and i think i can help your guild as much as i can, if u choose me to join your roster.
If i get the trial spot, i can move in the next second, and start raiding with u.

Thanks for reading my apply, and i`m sorry if i smashed u with this wall of text :). But i think a good apply is the one who can provide max info about you, your play style, experience and other things that can help the officers to know you better.
Have a good day, and i hope u`ll choose me.