Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Mantén Doomkin/Resto Druid.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 pm 

Character Information
================================================== =
Character Name: Mantén
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Talent Spec: Resto (14-0-57)
Moonkin specc, (58/0/13) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ay+Bullies
Professions: ENCHANTING for sp on rings, JC for better gems.
Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ant%C3%A9n

On my free time I like to play WoW(obviously) and to get drunk with my IRL friends, watch movies yea you know the usual.
I’ve played wow sense the release date (account created 13March 2005).
I am also working at a Internet Café named Gameheaven in Sweden ( Eskilstuna ).
Hmm, I think that pretty much sums it up.

Motivate shortly why you've picked your gear/gems/enchants:
well my gear/gems/enchants they are based more with +SP because its most important for a resto Druid

As moonkin I currently 3100 sp, 600haste, 42 % Crit In form and when idol is proc'ed, 270 hit..

[ Can also add that I have around 5800 Gearscore in Moonkin and 5950 in Resto, so I got the gear for your progress.]

Personal Information

Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone:GMT+1

Playschedule Availability

Monday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT
Tuesday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT
Wednesday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT
Thursday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT
Friday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT
Saturday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT
Sunday: 15:00 game time - 3 GT

Raiding Experience:

--------------------------------
Vanilla
Molten Core:Cleared.
Onyxia's Lair:Cleared.
Zul Gurub:Cleared.
Blackwing Lair:Cleared.
AQ20:
Up to C'Thun and 2 bosses in Naxx
Anub and Grand Widow / GIRL Thingy.
TBC
Karazhan:Cleared.
Gruul's Lair:Cleared.
SSC:Cleared.
TK:Cleared.
ZA:Cleared:
MH:Cleared.
BT:Cleared.
1 Boss in Sunwell.
WOTLK
(10) Eye of Eternity:Cleared.
(25) Eye of Eternity:Cleared.
(10) The Obsidian Sanctum:Cleared.
(25) The Obsidian Sanctum:Cleared.
(10) Naxxramas:Cleared.
(25) Naxxramas:Cleared.
(10) Ulduar:Cleared
(25) Ulduar:Cleared
(10) Trial of the Crusader:Cleared.
(25) Trial of the Crusader:Cleared.
(10) Trial of the Grand Crusader:.5/5
(25) Trial of the Grand Crusader:.5/5
(10) ICC 11/12
(25) ICC 11/12

General Questions and Answers:
Q: Why did you apply to Cráb People?
A:Well apart from the obvious, with the prestigious names in the guild and not to mention the guild itself. I find my self attracted to the fact that i will be in the mist of some of the most skilled players and who i think i will be very able to keep up with in my current class and role. That taken into consideration a major factor for me that has help me choose is the fact that there is allot of activity and what seems and will be a long life span with the guild, as through out my entire wow career i have been plagued with inactivity and disbands, but enough of that. I hope you enjoy my application.

Q: What do you expect from Cráb People?
A: I expect a friendly and good raiding guild that i can have lots of fun with and good progress.

Q: Why should Cráb People take you as member?
A: Various reasons., very very dedicated and will always give 110% to anything that i do even if its just sitting idle soaking up the atmosphere. I am very knowledgeable of the druid class, for all specs, situations and encounters ( not just pve). I am also a very socialable person always willing to talk and always willing to help out as much as i can and im a very through believer of if something has to be done that it has to be done with full passion and dedication.
Also a skilled raider and listen to instructions and follow them correctly, and if there is the chance that i do make a mistake as were all human after all i can take the criticism no matter how bad it my seem without causing drama.

Q: Do you know anyone in Cráb People able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
Nope
Q: What do you feel should/could be changed to improve your class/spec?
A: Nothing atm

Q:Do i have ventrilo and a working microphone?
A:I have ventrilo and a working microphone. I am not afraid to speak and i believe being able to communicate in a fast way is important on certain encounters.

Q: List your previous guilds:
Havn't been on Talnivarr for so long so atm it's only Booty Bay Bullies.

Q: Have you had any high-end PvE experience in any other Massively Multiplayer Online game in the past? If yes, say where and on what.
A: i have play many online games like Age of Conan - Lineage and of course Finaly Fantasy online, Diablo ll.

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtimes?
A: During progression periods, time schedule is not an issue to me, as I will be available for as long as it is necessary for the raid, and I would miss a day only if there are serious problems IRL.
at 95% occupy with the work the morning (the afternoon I occupy employees and my related persons) whenever I have free all afternoon for other activities (more usual is naturally WOW)
Any usual events that impend on your playtime: Nope
Any upcoming events that impend on your playtime: Nope

Q: What kind of Internet connection do you have and what is your average MS/Ping?
A: I got 100 MBIT, up and down. I maybe got 20-30 MS during raids.

Healer Specific Questions and Answers:

Q: What rotation do you use to get the maximum HPS output, while consuming a reasonable amount of mana?
A: Well i start with Hots on MT-OT and then healing the raid most with rej and WG and i am ready to use Nourish (if need) and reapply again hots etc
my keybindings
` = Lifebloom
1 = rejuvenation
2 = Swiftmend
e = Wild growth
3 = Nourish
4 = Regrowth
macro siftness +HT

Q: Describe your different playstyles/priorities based on what kind of duty you're on (MT/OT/raid healing etc).
A: if i heal the raid i use most rej and WG i think this is the best way to keep raid up
if i heal tank i use rej/regrowth/1Lb and i am reddy to use swiftmed or nourish + the fast healing with my macro

Q: What class-specific utilities do you use to make fights easier for the raid?
A: for my healing duties i use Grid (i have add many debuffs that i need) and Decurse i am not clicker and i use keybindings + 1-2 macros (swiftness+HT)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Moonkin Raiding: DPS Rotation

The moonkin DPS rotation is pretty much the same no matter what stage of gear you’re in. Our core DPS component is [Eclipse], so our rotation must be built around maximizing eclipse uptime.
My “order of operations” for moonkin DPS is as follows:

* Cooldowns: Cast [Force of Nature] and [Starfall]
* Apply DoTs: [Moonfire], [Insect Swarm]
* Proc Lunar Eclipse: [Wrath] until [Eclipse] procs
* Nuke: Cast [Starfire] while under the effects of [Eclipse]
* Refresh DoTS
* Proc Solar Eclipse: [Starfire] until [Eclipse] procs
* Nuke: Cast [Wrath] while under the effects of [Eclipse]
* Rinse and Repeat

And ofc I use Squawk and Awe

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A:

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?

the answer to this is simpley yes, i do read allot in-depth about my class and the mechanics of playing each and every individual spec. Unfortunaltey i am also a bit compulsive when it comes to this (mainly thanks to arena) as i also skim through basic theorycrafting for other classes as well like most i just have to know how things work and how things can be countered. As for the sites that i visit to keep up-to-date there are various ones, From druid wiiki, Ej, shadow panthers, and of course official blizzard forums. i also do allot of the maths and calculations myself as i dont trust allot of the item comparison tools like rawr. Yes there good but there not always correct so its always a good idea to cross check.

What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
Well when there is testing on the test relms for new instances i always try my best to get involved in them. if not i always always befor a new encounter watch videos and read the a few stratergies to familiaries myself with the encounter. But then its all down to how the raid leader wants to attempt the encounter as everyone has some slight variation to it. Also i spent 3 months wipeing over and over on muru pre patch so i know what its like to be stuck on the same encounter, the wating just gave us a bigger sense of achievement even though it was slightly dinted by the patch

I am a responsible person who knows the difference between what I must and what I have to do. I have a huge sense of humor that I show to the people around me whenever it is the appropriate moment, I am serious and continuous on the things I have decided to do, and I have never given up on anything. I make sure that I treat my friends and companions as good as I can and I consider myself someone who can always be counted on.

I hope to be able to play/raid with all of you soon and get the most possible from it
You can expect of me somebody who is compromised, with lots of will and who can always be counted on.
Thanks for your time on reading this application, and I hope to hear from you soon.

I hope you have everything you need to make a decision, thanks for reading.
Most Sincerely
Mantén

Post subject: Re: Mantén Doomkin/Resto Druid.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 am 
Casual

Declined, if you are still watching these forums :o

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined]Mantén Doomkin/Resto Druid.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 am 

May I know why I was denied? Curiosity only.

Post subject: Re: [Declined]Mantén Doomkin/Resto Druid.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:10 am 
Ex-Officer

Position was filled.