[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ Accepted ] Holy paladin application !

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ Accepted ] Holy paladin application !
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:15 am 

Hello there, i will give you some informations that hopefully will cover everything that is supposed too

My char:
- Name: Fallën
- Class:Paladin
- Race: Bloodelf
- Talents: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxAzgz0sVu0tgdxGzubh
- Equipment: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... all%C3%ABn

- Profession 1:Enchanting
- Profession 2: Jewelcrafting
- have ret offspec and gear prot gear too , i can play any of these specs if it's needed and perform good.

- Name:Stoicescu Adrian
- Nationality: Romanian
- Your computer: Intel Dual Core , 2gb RAM , video 9600GT, the computer i'm using is not like alienware gear or something but it's decent.Mostly i'm playing from my working place since i work in a i-cafe because at home i don't have a better computer( i have a slower one that doesnt works really good, trying to buy a new one)
I have a good i-net connection since i'm playing from working place, because you can probably realize that i-cafe's have a good connection

Some stuffs about me:

Hey everyone my name is Adrian i'm from Bucharest the capital city of Romania, i'v been enjoying video games since i was like 15.I'v played counter strike on a high level i would say got some top placings in my country in 2006 even a finish in top3.I have played wow in wierd way i would say, in the starts on lvl 60 i'v played sometimes on my friend's priest in 40 man raids, i mean i had bassicaly no ideea what to do but he was like " just move around and do what that dude is saying on vent":P, well after few months noticed some peoples that i know are playing too and i tought to make a char of my own.
Still playing on US servers like we did was hard because latency was really bad back then not even close to decent mostly yellow to red latency and it took me a while to level it still.
After leveling it and gearing it properly the guild i was playing with some friends wasn't suitable for me, and having the luck to know some person from a top guild on that server that i was( i was farming heroics and pvping with that guy on he's warrior), i decided to talk with officers there if they could find atleast a spot for me on the waiting list because i wanted more from the game just like they did.I tryed to make a good impression on my first raids there and do my job properly try not to fail etc etc and i passed the loooooooong trial that was normally for 6 weeks in just 2 weeks.

My goals for this game are the highest that could be at this point, i'm not used to be "Average Joe" on anything that i do, i want to be as high as possible in anything and in order to achieve that thing i have always been a person that wants to progress in anything, regarding if it's a game or not.I always like to play a game with peoples that are better then me or atleast on my level so maybe i can get to their level really.I want in this game same thing i always did, to experience the hardest encounters and have the excitment and joy to kill bosses.I only want to get on the highest lvl's really i don't care about the loot( i'v raided BT with pieces of blue gear).Loot is important idd but it doesn't makes you play better,imo.

About my raiding experience:

In vanilla didn't had a char of my own only played on my friend's char sometimes for 40 mans.I'v experienced few encounters to remember in naxx 40 like Loatheb and up to Saphiron.
As for Burning Crusade i'v killed 90% of the bosses prenerf i would say.Cleared everything except M'uru and KJ in SWP cuz i quited the game since i had no pleasure to play it.
I have played on a US guild like i mentioned ( name it's not important really ) that was in BT in the first 10 in the world, till sunwell got out guild disbanded due to major players quiting the game.

Wotk, oh well i play from november on this toon.I'v did some raiding if we can call these raids now like that i would call jokes to some of them, Ulduar cleared in 25 man i didn't do too many hardmodes because i was sick in that week when they got ironbound drakes, i did ulduar 10 hardmodes in two nights to get the drake because i needed a 310% mount mostly , togc 10 insanity, togc 25 4/5, icc 10 9/12 hardmodes but i didn't killed the lich king on normal beacause i swapped 10m group since members from old one were slacking lately as for icc 25 i got 11/12 just normal here same problem as 10, ppls not showing up for raids lately and bassicaly we don't have a decent raid composition to kill him or not even a full raid sometimes.

At this point i'm in Wasting Time guild on Sylvanas realm , i only started to play wow again in November last year just because of the fact that irl friends asked me to play so we can play and have fun.However after few months of playing with them and alot of missunderstandings, different points in opinions,the fact that we don't have propper systems of playing and the most important thing we don't have like 25 peoples for raid most of the times( we have only wednesday when they show up for free loot) and not alot of progress i decided to write an application here.
Why here you probably ask ? oh well i saw the guild name on a website was like rofl

And btw i can attend to all the raids if nothing special appears like a internet issue or something else.

My interface here : http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7200/myuis.jpg nothing special here really, alot of keybindings , grid pallypower bartender , timers cd's on beacon SS etc , this is an older screenshot btw i use bigwigs instead of Deadly boss mods.

A link for meters here because i'm assuming that is needed.
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/browse/gu ... 5#calendar

I would like to add that i consider myself to be a good player in this game just like in any other game i have played before.My raiding performances are always the same i tend not to repeat my mistakes if i do such a thing, i never slack during raids i always come prepared and i enjoy killing bosses mostly not looting them.
As for my healing performances, for me topping meters is not really important but the fact that i'm always focused when i raid allowes me to provide the best healing performances.

Thank you and hope you will consider my application

Adrian

Post subject: Re: Holy paladin application !
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 am 

Post subject: Re: Holy paladin application !
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 pm 
Ex-Officer

Your application has been accepted whisper Krunk or Fiddle if you have any questions. Otherwise see you on the other side!

Post subject: Re: [ Accepted ] Holy paladin application !
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 pm 

What's up with this ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:32 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 pm 

Damn, they took him over me. :(