[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn][Death Knight Olizandri]

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn][Death Knight Olizandri]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 am 

Hello Guys! i transferred here a couple months ago, due to my friends playing here, turns out half of em stopped playing the day after i transferred.. so i ended up doing loads of pvp and boring my ass off.

anyways i finaly got to it and made an application for a PVE guild, as that is what i love, cherish and is generally my passion in wow (though lvling alts and achievments is a close second)

Anyways a bit about myself:
Name: Leo Christopher Amadeus Winnem
Sex: Male
Hobbies: i am a computer technisian for prof, and love fixing and working with computers, my little girl and wow is also my passions.

Abit about my Char:
Class/lvl/Race/Gender: Death Knight Lvl80 Blood Elf Male
Glyphs: Icebound fortitude, simply cause it's so awesome, giving my Icebound fortitude 60%+def DMG reduction, pure awesomness.
Death Strike, as i Time alot of Death Strikes to heal myself a little when i get hit etc (my Death strike usualy heals me for 13k-15k, without Vamparic Blood)
combined with atm in my "allround build" DnD for AOE threat(Which again combines with Tier10 Bonus for Insane DnD Threat)
Spec and Why: I am atm Blood Tank Mainspec, and Unholy PVP offspec, though my 200 frost emblems can be used handily if you rather want me in DPS, though my gear is highly superior in Tank atm.
atm i have my own crafted Blood tank spec, more of a "allround" spec as i like to call it, with DnD specced for Trash/HC's etc though in Maintank ICC i would rather use those points for more threat (AP) or something else useful(cause DND is useless on most boss fights). i also glyph DnD in this build, i change with runestrike in my MT Build

Feel free to comment on my build, i have loads of time put into it and would love some feedback if you think you know something that would be better.

Raid Experience [On all Chars]:
Pre Tbc: All Content (Only 6 Bosses in Naxxramas and Never downed C'thun) as Holy Paladin
Tbc: All content Pre nerf (as Holy paladin and as Rogue, though my experience with the rogue is not past BT)
Wotlk: All Pre Ulduar Content as Prot Warrior (Zaviothan, Was on this realm those times ,in the guild Catch)
Totgc 10 3/4
Icc10: 5/12 (pugs only)
Icc25: 4/12 (pugs only)
Yes, As you see above my WOtlk Experience is Loooow, though i am a Experienced player, Quick learner and willing to put hours to learn before a raid is scheduled.

What Should you expect of me?
Nothing less then you would expect from any other Member of the guild! i come prepared with all suited for each encounter, on-time and outside the raid instance at raid start.
a mature and skilled player that knows what hes doing.

Anyway, Feel free to come with questions, feedback etc.. i would love to answer :)

<Zavvey>

Post subject: Re: [Death Knight Olizandri]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am 

Edit: Race changed from Blood elf to Tauren my new name is Zeline, armory might be fuck'd etc, but will update :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 am 

hmm nevermind, this was stupid, i am sorry for wasting everyone reading this application's time.
Obviously i hadn't done my background check, experience wise i don't even meet any of the requirements whatsoever, i've only done the first 2 wings on Normal, and ur there rocking in hardmodes.

it would take me tremendous amount of time to get to that lvl, and as you aren't even looking for DK's, well yeah, so am herby Withdrawing my application and try to looking for something more my skill lvl.

Cya around!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 am 
Casual

I didnt even get a chance to say declined :(

Bye.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am 

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git