[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ Accepted ] holynaab, holy pala application crossrealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ Accepted ] holynaab, holy pala application crossrealm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 am 

Hello!
Gonna keep my application mostly focused on the raiding part and my character as I'm trying to join a raiding guild that raids (kinda obvious :P ) and as such if I might miss something please tell reply and I'll fill the missed information in asap.

Also my english may not be the best but usually it's understandable, and I will include my self made math as it shows on some aspects why I've choosed some stuff over other, but also that I take the time to make it myself instead of just reading guide XX saying YY is the better :) .

Character information:
The character I'm applying with is called Holynaab, it's a female bloodelf holy paladin that I've been playing since 3.0 patch went live in late the burning crusade. I've been playing her all trough WotlK alltrough I was innactive or playing very casually during most of 3.0 until 3.1, mainly becouse of computer problems.
The name in itself came from a internal joke in the raiding guild I was during TBC and basicly was choisen becouse of the intention when I created this char was to play her as protection and as playing hardcore I was mostly the opposite of a “naab” and therefor the name was a ironic internal joke as the character was basiclly the opposite as what of the tale the name was telling, trough as switching guild during naxxramas times I became holy as mainspec but the name followed me together and I've never bothered switching it.

My armory is:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Holynaab
The talent spec is a rather simple and very common holy raiding spec:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxAztM0sVu0tgdxGzub
where I've been picking up the last point in imp lay on hands and aswell put two points in benediction as of two reasons: Even trough the mana reduction is rather low per point it still a improvement of regen compared to 0 aswell as there is nearlly none other talent useful to take as long as you raid with a resto druid or protection paladin apart from improved concentration aura but even that talent is questionable if useful in pve apart from specefic fights, and the two points in benediction translates into about 14mp5 if you keep sacred shield/beacon of light/judgement of the pure buffs up as you should, aswell as shocking aproximate 3 times a min (really varies from boss to boss, try to try but I took three as a number just for the math).

Math for benediction :
base mana:4394 talent gives 4% reduction on instants (not flash of light granted from HS crits trough)
mana cost unimproved BoL=1538 SS=527 HS=790 JoL/JoW=220
1538/1.04=1475 527/1.04=505 790/1.04=758 220/1.04=210
imrovement: BoL=63 mana SS=22 HS=32 judgement=10
Using BoL used once each 1.30 min, SS each min, 3 HS/min and 1 judgement per min gives:
mana gained/min:42+20+96+10=168 mana/min or 14 Mp5
But this value is relative to the use of instant casts it may be greater or lower depending on the situation but as a guideline I value benediction as 7 mp5 per talent

Improved lay on hands is taken aswell as I tend to use it as a extra extern tank migration cooldown rather than a emergency heal(trough that happens if its needed) for when damage is hectic or just the attention on healers may need to switch from the tank.

About gear:WARNING lots of math will be included in this section as to give a background about gear choices and my thoughts behind them.

The math I based my choice of is this: Becouse of even at 35.86% haste(1.3586*1.15*1.03*1.05=1.6897....)or aproximate 69% in raid
FoL cast speed is gcd caped and holy light speed is 1.2 sec(1.18really but for making calculations easy),
Each crit gives you 92 mana back on FoL and 382 mana from HL and it needs 45.92 rating for each%
as each rating gives you additional 0.022% crit chance each rating
100% crit gives you the mp5 from illumination with FoL 460 mp5 and 1592 mp5 with hl
this gives each rating 0.1mp5 with FoL and 0.35 mp5 with hl assuming 5 instant casts each min, that is 91.66% uptime crit regen have and then with 10 FoL and 37.5 HL each min, it gives you the relative value of crits regen of =0.28 mp5
The troughput part of crit will be increasing healing by 50% :
50/100=0,5 0.5/45.92 (For each rating) =0.01% trougput increased if gcd capped assuming still 10 sec of FoL and 45 sec of HL each min gives the troughput value of crit rating=for 16% of each min its value is 0.01; for 75% of each min its 0.009 and for the rest part its non healing instants. This gives the troughput relative value of each crit rating to 0.00933% extra healing

So for crit the value is for each rating=0.28 mp5 and 0.00933% extra healing

For haste;
100% haste gives 100% more casts in xx sec
As I'm above gcd cap each % will only help at 75% of the time(same variables as above).
1% haste gives 1% more casts in xx sec
1/32.79=0.0305
0.0305*0.75=0.0263
this means each haste rating will increase my healing by 0.0263%

So the conclusion is:
The value of 1 haste rating=2.81crit rating troughput wise
and regen wise 1 mp5=1.78 crit
And by such even trough a will to balance regen and troughput the value of crit is still rather low compared to mp5 and haste and therefor pieces with crit will allways be valued lower than pieces with just mp5 and haste, aswell as crit will contribute to even more RNG and even trough it may be helpful RNG I prefer to steer away from a place where the tanks survival will be based on my RNG with critical hits, and even trough that in my mind I still wont ever make the decission that I wont take a clear uppgrade just becouse of that it got crit.
My gear in detail:
Head:
Sanctified Lightsworn headpiece with 21 int&mana proc meta gem coupled with 12 sp/10 int gem and 30 sp/10 mp5 enchant.
The piece in itself is rather clear choice as a good stat distrubation with a rather balanced crit/haste combination aswell as the (2) setbonus is realy worthtaking and aswell as there is none piece with mp5/Haste combo that is worth taking, aswell as the combo head/shoulders is the best for picking up the tier setbonus.
Enchant is rather selfspeaking as the mp5 is superior to the crit alternative.

The gem is choisen becouse of I belive that for unlocking the meta gem the combination of the gems 12 sp/10 int and 10 int/5 mp5 that unlocks the bonuses of 9 sp and 4 int (combined 21 sp 24 int 5mp5)is superior than a 20 int gem and a nightmare tear that unlocks a 4 int socket bonus(combined 34 int) and by such I value 21 sp and 5 mp5>10 int.
Neck:
Chocker of filthy diamonds with a 20 int gem;
A rather clear choice as a very nice statcombination with haste/mp5 on it aswell as a socket, aswell as I've yet to see the heroic version of this item or heroic version of blood queen's crimson choker yet, as the heroic blood queen's crimson choker is BiS.

Shoulders:
sanctified lightsworn spaulders with 24sp/8mp5 enchant and a 20 int gem;
Aswell as head this piece is rather selfexplainationing piece as the haste/crit combo makes it atleast on par with other items of compareable itemlvl but this also contributes to the tier setbonus which makes it superior to other allternatives.

Cloak:
Drape of the Violet tower with 23 haste enchant and a 20 int gem;
The only piece at the moment I'm not really happy with but as it contributes to quite some regen with the combination crit+mp5 aswell as a rather high ilvl and socket( as that gives superior values of int) it's still a ok piece even trough it lacks in the troughput part and the only worthwhile uppgrade would be heroic version of Frostbinder's shreddded Cape.
Enchant and gem is without questions the only clear choice.

Chest:
Mail of crimson coins with 3x20 int gems and +10 stats enchant;
As I value regenation as superior to troughput as more regen in a way contributes to superior troughput(with less divine plea/more holy light using) so in this piece Ive choiced the haste/mp5 mail chest above the rot-resistant breasplate,a plate chest with superior haste but coming together with crit, this choice is questionable and really depends on the players playstile as both items are aproximate of the same value as of which of them that is the best.
Gems are selfspeaking and as of the enchant I belive that 12,1 int(talent+kings) is superior to the 250 mana allternative, as the 12.1 int apart from 181.5 mana it gives 0.07% crit,2.42 sp compared to the static 250 mana

Bracers:
Heroic version of Bracers of Pale Illumination coupled with 16 int enchant and a 20 int gem and a 10 int/5 mp5 gem;
A rather clear choice as a good statdistrubation with haste/mp5 aswell as a socket with a bonus of +4 int, only clear uppgrade would be either heroic version of crypt keeper's bracers or heroic version of bloodsunder's bracers

enchant is 16 int mainly becouse of how I belive and have the feeling that the regen(and slightly troughput) 19.36 int(talents+kings) is superior to the 30 sp,
The 20 int gem is as usual selfspeaking and the 10 int/5 mp5 gem is becouse of The gem is choisen becouse of that I belive that for unlocking the meta gem the combination of the gems 12 sp/10 int and 10 int/5 mp5 that unlocks the bonuses of 9 sp and 4 int (combined 21 sp 24 int 5mp5)is superior than a 20 int gem and a nightmare tear that unlocks a 4 int socket bonus(combined 34 int) and by such I value 21 sp and 5 mp5>10 int.

Hands:
Unclean Surgial Gloves with 28 sp enchant and 2x20 int gems and 34 int gems;
A very clear choice as the statdistrubation of haste/mp5 is superior to the Fallen lord's handguards by quite some distance as the mail gloves with superior haste and mp5 compared to crit.
Enchant and gems is rather simple choises as there isn't any other valid enchants for this slot and as we all know the int gems provides supeior regen compared to other gems(and slight troughput aswell)

Belt:
Belt of the blood nova with 2x20 int gems and a 34 int gem;
The only real valid choise for this slot as a holy paladin as it got superior haste and mp5 compared to all other items in the slot even while only beeing normal version of the item.
Gems are selfspeaking as usual.

Legs
Leggings of woven death with 3x20 int gems and 50sp/30sta spellthread;
One of the few slots without a valid 264(normal)/277(Heroic) item to take BiS roll and by such the crafted items are the superior choise for this slot, and since the cloth item is the one with most haste it is a clear choice.
Gems are selfspeaking and the enchant is aswell selfexplantioning as the bit of survival 30 sta gives will allmost allways be superior to what that regen the 20 spirit choice might give but as a paladin is allmost allways casting something we will “allmost never” go outside the five second rule and by such spirit wont provide the benefit.

Feet
Earthsoul Boots with tuskars vitality enchant and one 20 int gem and one 34 int gem;
One of the few slots without a valid 264(normal)/277(Heroic) item to take BiS roll and by such the crafted items are the superior choise for this slot, and since the mail item is the one with most haste it is a clear choice.
Enchant is choisen as 8% movement means I can stop moving slightly sooner also means I can move 8% faster out of “Bad stuff”, gems are selfspeaking as usual :) .

Rings
Marrowgar's frigid eye with a 20 int gem and
Ashen Band of Endless Wisdom with a 20 int gem;

Both rings do got the superior haste/Mp5 combination aswell as a socket, and even trough spellpower might be lowvalued the proc on the rep ring is still a nice addition.
Gems are as usual +20 int.

Trinkets
Heroic solace of the fallen and
Tears of the Vanquished;
Both of my trinkets are choisen with most of my mind focused on the regenation part (trough solace gives a bit of troughput as a bonus) As solace is a constant 144 mp5 and and TotV is aproxmate a 110 mp5 gain(varies as the use of divine plea varys) and the only clear uppgrade to TotV is meteorite crystal from algalon 10; for fights where mana is no problem I tend to use Althor's Abacus instead of TotV for extra troughput aswell as a extra smart healing in the raid;
Weapon;
Royal Scepter of Terenas II with 30 int enchant;
A well rounded weapon trough crit/haste combination and without a socket and therefor I'm trying to get the heroic version of lockjaw from icc 10 heroic(rotface) as it got quite some superior regenation at the loss of a slight troughput loss;
enchant is 30 int compared to the 63 spellpower and that's why; 36.3 int(talent+kings) that would give 544.5 mana(5.445 mp5 from just replen and another 1.36 mp5 from arcane torrent and a increase in divine plea aswell) aswell as 0.217 % crit,12.6 crit compared to the static 63 sp;

Shield
Bulwark of Smouldering Steel with 25 int enchant;
A wellrounded crit/haste shield of high ivl that's even trough missing a socket a really good choice;
Enchant is 25 int as the only enchant that's competable in this slot.

Libram
Libram of Renewal;
The only libram that's realy useful for a holy pala as it provides 180-463mp5 depending on the use of hl;
Well that's pretty much everything that's need to be told about my gear.

Me in a raid:
Consumables;
I usually use elixir of lightning speed and elixir of mighty thoughts as the choice of elixirs/flasks for the raid as it provides a rather good combination of regen and troughtput and is aswell 90 points of stat for the both elixirs compared to the int flask that is 65 points, and to the spellpower flask that is about 108.7 “stat points “ but as the spellpower in itself is rather weak for a holy pala I prefer the elixir combination, but I do keep a few flasks of int, mp5,spellpower and a few attack power flasks in my bags at all time since it might be needed for some fight/a member of the raid forgot his flasks (shouldnt happen trough), aswell as I allways use my own +40 haste food as it contributes to more than what a fish feast does, atleast for holy paladins.
For potions I keep a few mana potions, a few haste potions, a few wild magic potions(for extra troughput during bl where I wont benefit from haste pot as of gcd problems) aswell as a couple of nightmare potions as they provide greater mana regen than a normal mana pot but they are limited to phase transitions (like tear gas on putricide normal mode);

Ventrilo;
I'm quite of a speaker when on a vent as I prefer to share by oppinions rather than sitting in the quiet aswell as I'm rather often assigned to call out something in the fights.

Connection and computer preformance;
As I'm rather bad when it comes to computer parts and hardware I don't really have a good knowledge about what all the numbers are saying when it comes to my parts preformance, but as I'm right now playing with 55ish FPS during 25 man raids while maintaining the max video settings I am really happy with my computer.
My latency is most of the time in the stretch of 40-80 during raids and peak time which I can't be unhappy with aswell as a very stable connection.

Abilitys used in combat:
As healing is never ever static the abilitys used and when/how much varies from boss to boss and attempt to attempt but as a guideline I generally prefer to choise holy light above flash of light and holy shock mainly becouse as it provides the highest healing done per time spent casting and as the healing is dubbled to the target of my beacon, even trough the initial target might only need a heal as big as a flash the beacon target may need the value of the whole holy light and therefor even trough I might didnt know it when I started to cast the value of the extra healing compared to flash of light can be very valued, this choise is ofcourse very based on the fight of healing as my healing is pretty much based on a few simple factors:
( this is mainly for assisting in raid healing)
1; Can my target die within 1 sec? If yes then I will shock my target
2; will I have time to flash of light to prolong the time my target have until he will die but he will still take continius damage? If yes I will cast a flash and then probly another healer will assist healing it, why I choose flash above holy shock in this case is by two reasons, holy shock got a cooldown so It might be needed in say 3 sec and by such if it's not needed in the situation it wont be casted, second is that the healing per mana spent is much higher on holy shock than flash of light and by such it saves mana.
3; If I got beacon on the tank, and tank damage is rather high(could be say blood prince council)
and my target is rather low and will take more damage BUT will time until death without heals is more than 1.2-1,3 sec I will cast holy light on it as it will bounce to heal the tank aswell.

For tank healing it's pretty much the same apart from I will constantly use atleast one of holy light and flash of light aswell as sacred shield ,
but as this difer from encounter to encounter and by such nothing is set in stone for healing.

Additional abilitys used in combat is ofcourse all of my hands in diferent grade of use, salvation is usually called for by high dps players, hand of sacrifice/freedom is mostly saved for tanks or kiters and hand of protection is the o shit button if something bad happens or to force a tank switch if needed.
Divine sacrifice(and divine guardian) and aura mastery is quite some good utility and raid damage lowering cooldowns that takes some planning to do (like beeing in right group for DS and such) but could mean the difference between a death and someone staying alive.
JoL/JoW either once a min for keeping judgement of the pure buff up or once each 20-30 sec to keep the debuff up if it's needed for me to do.
Beacon of light and sacred shield on appropriate targets(usually tanks but varies)
And ofcourse my favorite spell Lay on Hands, emergency heal or a minor tank cd, trough talents this little spell is really useful.
For mana reg I got abilitys like arcane torrent, divine illumination and divine plea
Then I aswell got a few damage dealing abilitys binded aswell as my stun, and the more I think about my keybinds the more I'm bluffed that I can remember all keybinding as outover half of my spellbook binded I got diferent macros for targeting/special use of one third of my abilitys binded.
But if I went trough all of my keybinds everyone who reads this would be sleeping before finished so I'll skip it :) .

User interface:

This is basicly my UI in bigger drawings:
http://img11.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsho ... 10947.jpg/
It's a rather simple UI as most of my healing done is based on either direct healing done to my target as I have as target in the middle of my screen or as mouse over macros on the grid and by that grid is basicly my most important addon to cover dunegon debuffs and aswell healing needed.
Most of the other part of the UI is only to give me information easily like classtimers,dbm,skada/recount(yes I got both mainly becouse of that they both are superior to the other in one part, skada is mainly for dispelling,”In fight while spamming” checking of death report, dmg reports while recount is way superior to skada while looking in the healing done apartment where you can gain a lot more information than on skada)
A few things not showing up on the ui is proculas and powerauras becouse at that time I just didn't have any of them in use. Aswell as very few buffs but they are of course growing to the center of the screen so I have the shortest buffs closest to my middle.
Aswell as I got elkanos buff bar showing debuffs as big red bars on top of the screen, aproximate where the AV score is on the SS.

Raid times;
Usualy most raid times within reasonable times will fit me and by such I mean I will be available like every day between 5pm to 1-2 am and during the weekend I may have problem making raids during 10am-4pm as I'm working as a football judge for making money, but this is usually planned half a week before and most of the time there is someone as backup if I can not make it and judge and by such I'm allmost allways availble to raid during the weekend aswell, even trough it might be good to relax during the weekend. If I'm needed for raids outside this times I will need to know it in advance as times outover this may be in conflict with school times and by such I need time to chance around times and schoolwork :) .

My experience and such:

Started very late in vanilla so basiclly from there I have no experience to speak about.

In TBC I raided rather casually as a mage and saw and killed illidan just before 3.0 hit.
In the very end of tbc I started out and leveled holynaab so my experience in WotlK is; rather innactive in 3.0->3.1 and by such I only did sarth 2 Dragon 10/25 and ofcourse killed maly/naxx and then in 3.1->3.2 I started to raid a bit more hard core and joined a guild (crux mortys on kilrogg) that was progressing in the summer in ulduar 25 hardmodes and became a better and better holy pala all trough ulduar (still not 100% pro trough :) ) had my 10 man drake during july, and had most of ulduar 25 heroic modes killed when 3.2 came, switched guild rather soon after 3.2 hitted and joined my curently guild(nightshift on karazhan) and with it I cleared during 3.2 alone in the darkness 25 and algalon 0 and aswell did get my ironbound drake during 3.2 (a bit late) aswell as I cleared trial of the grand crusader 10(insanity) and trial of the grand crusader during 3.2, and by such we had quite some failure on insanity 25 man becouse of people beeing stupid for example we had a elemental shaman using thunderstorm without the glyph at 18% killing main tank and two of the holy paladins at 50 attempt left on anub arak. And by such we cleared insanity first the 18 january, also we cleared earth wind and water during 3.2, a very funny encounter if I could say so, and I wish they did more achivements like that one. Now in 3.3 we have as of 14 mars we have the progress in icc 25 of 8/12 hardmodes dead and that includes marrowgar/gunship/saurfang/valithia/ rotface/blood princes/lady deathwisper and bloodqueen lanathell, The guild I am in have gotten 10/12 in icc 10 heroic but Ive been unlucky to attend to 10 man raids and by such ive only done 8/12 in heroic 10,missing frostwing halls,putrice and lk aswell as Ive not killed lich king 10 yet, mainly becouse of peole not showing up when raids are supposed to be happening.

And that's actually one of the main reason behind this application, becouse I am tired of having people not showing up for the raids, witch was the main reason we didn't manage to kill the lich king 25 in like 3 weeks,aswell as slow progression.
I'm also tired of people while showing up they come unprepared and have a lack of knowledge about the fights/how to min-max their character.
The last reason why I'm switching guild is becouse of there have been very much drama/guild quiting the last 1 ½ month and by such many of the friends Ive gotten in the guild have left and its just not the same community anymore.

Logs;
Well as healing is really dependant on damage taken/the fight in itself a log in itself may not say so much about a healers preformance in itself aswell as healing is a teamwork but you might find some usual information from this logs even trough some of the better logs are not upploaded (very slacky officer who does it) there including some icc 25 heroic kills last week, our lady deathwisper 25 heroic kill and such;
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guild(30143/

References;
Well the main references I would propose is from my time half a year ago in the guild crux mortys on kilrogg server the healing officer drasnyia (priest) becouse it was at that guild my ability to proper heal the harder raids was formed and even trough I was partly still a noob in that guild she can most likely confirm my ability to evolve as a player and go from basicly no proper raiding guild into a hardmode raiding guild and already after a few weeks winning a spot and that the guild is having the need of you for the harder fight compared to the other holy paladins.

The other reference is the paladin class leader in nightshift “hsikeeg” on the server karazhan as he have been healing with me for about 4 months now and by such we have a good paladin comuntity and he should be able to give me good words for whatever I'm doing.

Well that's pretty much everything I think is needed to be in a application even trough I'm rather bad at writing them :) and by such it feels I've missed something important in this application and if so please write a reply and I'll fill in the missing thing(if something) or you can mail me at
daniel-92-@hotmail.com
/daniel magnusson or holynaab
ps sorry for the wall of text

Post subject: Re: holynaab, holy pala application crossrealm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 am 

Bah forgot to mention that I do have respectable offspec retribution gear that provides aproximate 8,5k single target dps in a raid setling if that might be needed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:16 am 
Casual

With that amount of text I am very surprised you missed out ANYTHING! :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:42 am 

Well an app tends to get long if your describing every item your wearing aswell as an guide to holy palaness. Respect if it all came out of yourself though :o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 am 
Ex-Officer

You obviously like to do theorycrafting but keep in mind that it is just that, theory. You need to be able to adapt to fights, situations, assignments and such. Not just stick to what a spreadsheet tells you to do.
There is, however, not much that can go wrong with paladin as it is a pretty straightforward class.

Your interface makes me a bit sad. Your viewport takes up a massive chunk of your screen. Awareness is key in a top raiding guild and having half your screen obstructed by addons does not help.
I am sure you can play just fine with it but better view of the fight does equal less failures.

Check back later, going to talk to mr. Krunk before we give you an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:03 pm 

Too much externalization of how to play a holy paladin, remember this is an application, not a guide on EJ. FoL is mention a bit too often imo :(

Tried to find your guild's WoL page but I wasn't able to, can you post a working one?

Could you find a better name for yourself if you get accepted? 'Holynaab' is the name an average shitty pug player has!

Also, 100g to the next application to submit a UI screenshot where HL is being casted!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:39 pm 

Looks really nice!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:16 pm 

First of sorry if it went a bit to much theorycrafting but as I said I'm not the best on making a apply so I thought better overdo it and show interest in the guild rather than missing something out and you would get the feeling I did a halfdone apply.

Second of logs:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rbhgpyn5onrgf1gg/
This one should work, but as it is only for one night compared to the not working one I linked that was for all the logs uploaded from our guild it might have even less information but mabey mabey :) .

About the flash of light mentioning: As I think I mentioned it varies A LOT from fight to fight and as I belive with good base knowledge about every fight in icc and having a good feeling about what's going on the choice of spell to use ( even if the main chooise is holy light ) I do is doing it's job very well.
Aswell as I allways prefer to cast something at all time even if there is no damage taken as of the start of cast time and coupled with beacon of light stop casting might be not worth it as the healing of beacon got quite some delay(aprox 0.5 sec or something in that line) and therefor flash of light is used by me a bit more than others on some fights.

About the UI even trough the bottom texture does take up some space I've made it about 50% more transparent than on the screenshot(about a week old sorry) and coupled with me prefering to use max zoom distance and a view that is about 45 degrees more above than straight from behind it doesn't provide a distraction or making me lack awearness and aswell as a non dps/tank I never need to face the boss at all time freeing up time to some “camera twisting” if that is needed(usually never but it's still a good ability and opportunity to have)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm 

Bah forgot to mention sure a paladin as healing class is straightforward but isn't all classes that?
The diference between a good paladin and a extremely good one is really big and I belive it is like that for all of the classes and roles :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 pm 

You don't need to apologize for what you wrote.
Compare your application with the others here and look at the amount of attention they got.

You already got 9 replies whilst most don't get past 1 or 2 : )

Wich means you did a good job at making the application stand out, even if not all the information you provided is as relevant