[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Rogue Application.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Rogue Application.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 am 

Good Day every one this is my application using a template from the guild i am if that is not allowed let me know pls and ill freelance something of my own.
Name:Bugabuga
Class + Spec :Rogue muti(51/8/2)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Bugabuga
Major Glyphs used:Tot,muti and HotB
About me:
Nationality:Russian
Country of residence:Moldova
Previous Raiding experience (Specify class if not with current character):
Vanilla:Started playing in beta since day one as a rogue and continued untill TBC relise and made up to Naxx 4or 5 bosses.
TBC (Pre-3.0 only):Had a break because of my little kid that was born at that time so had to stop on BT did first 3
WotLK:Have cleared all up to ICC and in terms of HM did all 25 exept Lady,Putri,Sindra and LK. In terms of 10 man HM same as 25 but Lady.

Guild
Previous Guilds in the last 6 months:Nox and before was in Aftermath
Reason for leaving your previous Guilds:Atm i am in Nox and the reason of me leaving and whanting to switch the guild is very simple i want progress and stable raiding.For the past month we have been strugling to make raids,we have huge problem with people leaving and recruting new once and this goes now for at elast 2 month now.Risently we lost 2 officers and leading has become a problem more over we cancel raids every week because people cba to log and lots of afks.Basicaly i am fed up with people that dont see raiding the way i do and i want and always wanted a Hard core guild with ambitions.
Do you have any outstanding applications, or do you intend on applying to other guilds:No

Reasons for wanting to join Crab People: Well i find you people are a guild of high class and i would like to be a part of that bunch and feal my self a raider rather then a person who has to carry other 10 in to raiding.
End Game Raiding
Briefly mention the kind of consumables you use to maximise your performance:Flask of endless rage and 2x speed pots on boss fights.
What is your opinion on extended raid time in a progress raid when the raid leader requests it :i am always there for the guild

Additional info
Can you use Ventrilo without problems and can you speak if required :yes i can and also have IRC if u guys use one.

Recent Combat Log report such as
http://www.Worldoflogs.com Report (Trial of the Crusader 25 or 10 or new ICC ):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dkrt ... 587&e=5773
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dkrt ... 35&e=14083
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2bxp ... =318&e=635
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2bxp ... 87&e=14227
Let me know if u need to see logs from other bosses.
Additional information we should know:
i am leaving To Paris asumming Volcano cloud lets me so i will be away until Tuesday.

Post subject: Re: Rogue Application.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 am 

Bahh sorry failed to mentions i can raid from 18 00 till when ever and only need a break on Saturday but other 6 days i am there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hello

Thank you for your application. We are currently progressing on Lich King 25 heroic, and as far as i've understood the rogue spec of choice there is combat.

Question: are you willing (and more importantly) able to spec combat when the encounter requires it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 am 

Morning yes sure i can spec it its no problem but ehh well gear choise will be poor sadly ,dont have a MH (got 251mh and 264 oh axe from 10 man ICC HM) gear for combat is 264 with out any 277gear besides what is on me thou they can be tuned for combat ,so given a chance of a MH yes my equipment will be sutable for combat thou sadly it will most probably be below what i do in my curent spec.
P.S. ill look right now in to my bank see what i can dig in terms of combat equipment will get to u asap.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 am 

ehm well 1100Arp missing a trinket and a MH ill try to get MH this reset and will use a HM Death Choise and WFS 264.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:15 pm 
Casual

Would like to have a chat with you, any preferred means of communication?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm 

i will log to wow now ,will see if u are there.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:20 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Congratulations! You have been our 2378565th applicant and won a free trial period with Cráb People! Click to claim it!

Transfer at will and whisper an officer (Sórrow, Meanlead, Inf, Tunedbeats, Fiddle, Enigma, and maybe more) for an invite

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Rogue Application.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm 

Will be there tomorrow morning.