[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Feral Druid Tank Application.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Feral Druid Tank Application.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:51 am 

WoW Information:
Name: Carnosus
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Current Spec: 0/60/11
Professions: Alchemy and herbalism.
Glyphs: Playing since: Short before BWL came out
Internet Connection: Very stable
Ventrilo: Ofc can talk if needed and im talking fluent English.
Personal Information:
Name: Andreas Johansson
Languages: Swedish and fluent english.
Armory Links:http:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Carnosus
Talent Specialization: Well if the guild wants me to do something so ofc am i available for it
Gear and Calculations:right now im just focusing on my back really need to replace my current.
Professions are chosen for raiding purposes,
UI, Clicking, Keyboardturning, Keybinds:if i am getting accepted so can i say that over vent.
Playing Times:
I am used to playing 6 days a week during a race, progression period but also enjoy the laid back 1-3 day farming afterwards, even though the farming in particular doesn’t interest me a lot.
Dinners, Parents etc. are a none-issue, I am either done with everything by the time I log on or do it after and I very rarely get interrupted, maybe a phone call but that’s about it and should I need to go offline immediatly I will state why and try to get a replacement for myself, sitautions like attending to family emergencies, injuries etc.
Why:
Raiding Desire:
I always want to play the difficult parts of an encounter if my class allows it. For example, I played during TBC and when Kael’Thas was new for us I wanted to kite the phoenix even though all classes aren’t really designed to do that, I managed nontheless and my raid could focus more on learning the encounter without having to deal with the additional phoenix threat until all were comfortable with it. On Kil’Jaedan I always controlled the dragon.
I enjoy all encounters that are not tank and spank and require individual situational awareness, best example Sarth+3drakes, Vashj with Cores, Phase3 on Kael etc.
I always have flasks and food ready but this should be a given to any dedicated raider.
Leadership:
I have spent over 2 years as Officer so I have insight in the matters of leading a guild outside of instances. Taking care of Recruitment, DKP and/or Loot Council, Attendance, Gbank, Trials, Kicking people is nothing new to me. Even bringing buyers to Raids and organizing an epic shop is within my experience, though I would like to add as much as it brought us further, as big of a pain it was to maintain.
Guild history: This will be a rather short story i have been in multiply guilds but almost all have disbanded and my last one is Gubbarna and my reason to leave them is because of they have to much slackers in the guild and im an dedicated player to 100% so im so tired of waiting for others to learn the basics in wow... So im Applying here because in my opinion you have an really good progress status and core members that is really dedicated and know what they are doing in raids and overall in wow.
PvP Experience:
I hate PVP only focusing on PVE xD
Experience pre TBC:
didnt play vanilla i started when TBC camed out.
Experience in TBC:
•Karazhan [Cleared] have many chars so on all included is all this cleared.
•Gruul's lair [Cleared]
•Zul'aman [Cleared]
•Serpentshrine Cavern [Cleared]
•The Eye [Cleared]
•Hyjal Summit [Cleared]
•Black Temple [Cleared]

Experince in WOLTK:
•Naxxramas 10&25man [Cleared]
•Obsidian Sanctum 10&25man [Cleared]3 drakes ofc but only 10 man so far on this char.
•Malygos 10&25man [Cleared]
In icecrown so far have i cleared 12/12 in icc 25 normal and 11/12 in 25 man heroic on my shaman link to armory here.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... f%C3%ADeld
The reason that i decide this to be my main is that i want to tank bosses and all. Im fully experienced as an wow player so i hope i might can help alot to the guild. So my druid is my main now a days
Trivial WoW Information:
Best favorite is anub in totgc 25 man hc never killed but really fun!
Trivial RL Interests:
Sporting, computer games, Travelling,Collecting TV Series, Poker.
Why I am an asset to your guild:
This may sound over the top cocky but I am supposed to sell myself here and show what I am made of so I would like to state that I by far one the most aware players you have met. My class as a Druid allows me to see much more than others but small things that make the change is what I shine at. That can be picking up lose zombies at Gluth even though someone else is kiting, warning people on Vent is they are missing something, generally announcing the encounters, etc.
I know my class to the fullest, I read everything I can get my hands on when it comes to my class and encounters, I watch every possible movie and read up on things even though I prefer to experience it myself without any strategies, hence the need to race when new content is out. I own up to my mistakes and apologize if I do something wrong or retarded and you can count on it that I won’t repeat such action unless I am on the influence of serious sleep deprivation which I will of course state on Vent or before the raid if I feel I am not capable to bring my A-Game. As much as I dish out I can take just aswell, I actually expect to be critisized when joining a new guild.
Weaknesses should be mentioned aswell since nobody is perfect and not listing them makes me look full of myself, oh look I never do anything wrong….
So I am a confrontational person, I do not sugarcoat anything, especially not if people make mistakes that monkeys would not do. During this situation I often come off as rude but someone has to be the jerk when just talking isn’t enough anymore. A short fuse should also be mentioned, a real burden but sometimes I just am hotheaded.
What I expect from you:
This question is a bit missleading since an applicant is usually not in the position to ask or expect anything from a guild unless he is a well known player and actually has been asked to join. Since I chose to apply to you, I already accepted everything that comes with a potential joining, may it be a DKP System, specific tasks, grinds. I merely would like to be given the chance to prove myself within a raid without prejudice, I should note however I do apply for a raiding spot, if you can only offer me a backup spot beyond a successful trial I would prefer this application to be withdrawn, I am a dedicated raider and want to play.
Closing Statment:
I understand this is far more text than I would eventually have to write but I feel the need to put time into a serious application in WoW to be considered a serious raider and it’s only fair to you if I provide more information to ease the application hassle with multiple ones and obviously I want to put my best foot forward and not bring some one-liners.
And my computer is the latest on the market really good and stable connection. Greeting from me.
Thank you for considering my application.

Post subject: Re: Feral Druid Tank Application.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:02 am 
Casual

wall of text crits raser for 1 more hp then he got...
do you work as tiny? becuase thats strange :( no dissing your work tho

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:02 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 am 
Ex-Officer

Im all for finding potential players but at this point in time with LK 25 HC almost dead and any new recruits have to have pretty top notch gear, yet you apply with a character which wasnt even the one you progressed on meaning you gear is rather weak :(

I understand getting a foothold in a top guild is rather hard, sometimes you just need to be lucky otherwise its a long grind with the scrubs until an oppurtunity presents itself.

Anyway im no druid expert and dont take care of the melee so much, however I wouldnt get my hopes up.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:11 pm 

fair enough i havent enchanted my back recently im gonna go with 22 agility and tuskars vitality can i enchant today and gearing up aint what im applying for. I have experience from high end contents and i was on LK 25 man hc on my shaman when i played him so i know the fight and so on. i can be hangaround with your alts if you dont want me in the team yet but my gear when its updated abit is fair enough up to LK heroic. And my proffs herbalism should be LW instead but i got the gold for it. Thanks for me. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:13 pm 
Casual

i like your shaman tho, can never get enough eles!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:14 pm 

well he is abit top notch :D :P hehe

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm 
Ex-Officer