[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Senix - Hunter

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:24 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Senix - Hunter
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:22 pm 

Senix, Orc Hunter

This is my application to join Cráb People, and will inform you as best as I can. I hope that you guys are able to spend some time reading my application, because it took me a while to write it. The only thing I do at the moment and have done for a few years is play wow and studying. I’m a nice outgoing guy that doesn’t mind playing late night raids.

My char

Name: Senix
Level: 80
Class: Orc Hunter (the reason for being an Orc hunter is because of Blood Fury)
Spec: Markman. (7/57/7) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ix&group=2
I have 2/3 talents in Focused aim to maintain the hit cap. I use wolf for pve and in raids.
Armor penetration: 1103 - Reduced by up to 78,81 %
(If you see the other MM spec (0/51/20) that’s my pvp spec)
Major Glyphs: Serpent sting, Kill shot, and Steady shot
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... telligence
Professions: Jewel crafting (450) and Leatherworking (450, have most of Icc and all ToC recipes)
Secondary: Leveling cooking at the moment so I can produce Fish Feasts for raids.
Alts: Bad geared though, Prot paladin, Restoration druid, destruction warlock.

About me:

Name: Erik
Country / From: Norway, Stavanger
Study: I’m studying at the moment to become an Economist.

Experience:

Vanilla:

- Zul’Gurub (not all bosses)
- Molten Core
- AQ, most 20 but also some 40.

The Burning Crusade:

- Gruul’s Lair
- Magtheridon
- Karazhan
- Black Temple, only a few bosses
- Hyjal Summit: Only 2 bosses I think
- Serpent shrine cavern – some of the first bosses.

Wrath of the Lich king

- I had a break after some of Naxxramas. And started again when ToC came, after that I just kept on playing.
- Naxxramas (most of the bosses)
- Onyxia (10 and 25)
- Vault of Archavon (10 and 25)
- Obsidian sanctum – 3D in both 10 man and 25
- Trial of the Grand Crusader (10man) – Insanity.
- Trial of the Grand Crusader (25 man) – 3/5 bosses.
- Icecrown Citadel (10) – 12/12, (11/12 on hard mode)
- Icecrown Citadel (25) – 11/12 (have had some tries on LK)

Ui– mods

Picture: http://i39.tinypic.com/fa90lj.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
.You can’t see much of my Ui - mods there but the addons that I’m using is:
- Quartz
- Recount
- Omen threat meter
- DBM
- Cool down count
- I also have some other but those aren’t important to be honest.

Previous guilds:

My previous guilds over the last 6 months have been Army, Bestrake org, and Untamed Intelligence (which still is.)
Reason for leaving previous guilds
Army – the reason was simple, few raids and pretty much officer raids, they didn’t want any of the other members in 10 mans.
Bestrake org – many problems by few players online for raids and I want a guild who doesn’t slack and at least show up for raids.
Untamed Intelligence – Haven’t left this one, but I am planning to because people are starting to leave guild and doesn’t show up for raids etc.

Reason for wanting to join Crab people:

Very simple, I want a guild which is stable. I find crab people as a guild of high class and I would love to be part of that. I want to be a part of those raids and I enjoy killing bosses, not very much about the loot. Normally when I’m raiding at the moment I feel like I’m carrying others for gear, I want to raid with people at the same experience as me or even better. I’m a friendly and helpful player towards others in game and won’t do anything that can put the guild into a bad reputation.

Basic in raid:

- I will be using ventrilo with a microphone so I can join communicate and listen to you guys.
- I will be using food buffs, potions (mana and healing pots), Flasks, (Flask of endless rage) and as I said earlier I will level Cooking so I can assist raids with feasts.
- I know what flames are and what they can do to you, so I will move away from them ^^.
- I’m capable of learning and understanding, if I do 1 mistake it will hardly happen again.
- Once I do mistakes I won’t lie and tell that it wasn’t my fault, I will be honest and able to take criticism regarding them.
- I won’t be begging for loot and I won’t have a problem of getting saved for a raid without killing 1 boss, I’m more into progress then loots.

Play time

- It pretty much varies what times I’m online but I normally play at least 2 hours a day except if its raid.
- I won’t lie so I’ll tell you that I can’t have 100% attendance but I’ll try to have around 85 % ++.
- I can raid between 18:00-24:00 every day.
- Might get a very important test or exam at school sometimes but I will normally attend to raids.
- I will be active in raids and probably be able to raid 4-5 times a week.

I have no other active applications on other guilds websites.

Thanks for your time!

Regards Senix!

Post subject: Senix
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:55 pm 

Forgot to say that I have a stable network and a great computer, no lag or dc's. Might have a dc sometimes but very rare.

Post subject: Re: Senix - Hunter
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:58 pm 

Forgot to say that I have a stable network and a great computer, no lag or dc's. Might have a dc sometimes but very rare

Sorry about the other thread i made, pressed wrong.

Post subject: Re: Senix
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:58 pm 

Sorry, pressed wrong and I couldt find where to delete it.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hi, I merged your posts in this thread.

Clarification about the edit / delete stuff: we don't allow applicants to edit their posts so we can /point and /laugh at their silly mistakes :)

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm 
Casual

Nicely done with the Jewelcrafting Senix. We will discuss your app asap.

-Sorrow

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:27 pm 

Thanks: I also leveled cooking to 450 now so I will attend with feasts etc for raids now if its needed.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 am 
Casual