Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Holy Paladin App
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:53 pm 

About me, age, location
Name be Pratik i am 18 years old and from England Leicester! As you read later u will notice i didnt do Uld or ToC i SHOULD add why my Uld raiding and toc raiding is so slacky, late August i sustained an injury in the vertex of my spine and have to have keyhole surjury... this ment i missed out on alot of things like ToGC and the start of ICC. So i dont slack or gief wow up! Other than that im on my gap year atm dossing about playing CoD MW2 and WoW

Past Guilds and Why i Left
Mutilate- This was the guild i raiding TBC with, which was very good. I myself was ranked 'Vetran Member' when this guild split up, i was very young when the guild officers and GM decided to give up wow (around 15-16) , many people left the server who wenrt in Mutilate after we disbanded as people seen this as the first major milestone in Nagrand dieing. Alot of bashing happend to Mutilate on the forums for a couple of reasons however after we disbanded alot of people seen the truth of the matter , that we were one of the best things for Nagrand. So the pro's of having Mutilate; We provided a fun , solid raid atmosphere for Nagrand alot of guilds were decent on Nagrand at this time e.g. MOREDOTS and The Oracle along with many more the thing about these guilds was they wernt very good raiding wise - they did get the bosses down but not at a competitive rate- however people from other servers and Nagrand would join these guilds , get raiding exp and most would eventually apply to Mutilate or Old School, this resulted in many Forum Threads of 'Player Stealing , Guild Hopping etc'. However after we left there way no reason for people to come to Nagrand as there was only 1 good horde guild left and around 10 very good Allinance guilds in which they would outnumber us 10000:1 Sad , I was in this guild for around 1 Year and 6-7 Months Mammoth - We were pegging around 3rd in the realm when we had our full raid force. I myself was a Class Leader , and Melle Loot Distributor in this guild. I did start raiding wow rather late with my AS levels around the corner when WOTLK came out and the GM gave me a couple months to get my stuff together before coming back to wow. However after around 1 1/2 months of solid raiding progress, the decline came. Nagrand Horde was sinking Veni Veci Vendi had left the server due to the lack of talent left also Old School were leaving and they were the two best horde guilds, after a while we could not find any decent raiders to replace people or bring into the guild so the GM decided to migrate the guild, i didnt go with the rest of the guild and stuck it out with nagrand and moved to; Cleanse - Well... Cleanse were still going strong when i joined them we were clearing 10 man stuff quite well ( not aswell as TBC raiding ) 3 Weeks after joining i replaced one of the raid leaders who left the realm and did the 25 man raid leading for around 2 more weeks until Adam the GM decided enough was enough and migrated the guild to another server, this was when i sustained my injury and could not go with them.
Eminence - Joined here when i came back to WoW however i miss out on some guild first kills because of my GF falling ill :( I really like the players in this guild but people have started to slack ... we get 35 Raiders on the wednesday and 20 on the thrusday its fucking stupid

Raiding EXP
TBC - (raiding done on a char called Aisha)
SSC cleared
TK cleared
MH cleared
BT cleared
SW 5/6 (<-- Pre 30% ,Cleared after though)
Naxx Cleared
OS 3D Cleared
EOE Cleared
Ulduar 10 - Cleard + Yogg 0
Ulduar 25 4/14 (Have Algalon 25 )
TOTC 25 5/5
ToTGC 25 4/5
IIC 10 12/12
ICC 10 HC 11/12 (65% Best attempt on LK HC)
ICC 25 12/12
ICC 25 HC 11/12

Retribution

Gems - Gemming as Retri is pretty darn simple ;
->21 Agil + 3% Inc Crit Damage - Retri's use this to aviod using 2 Blud gems in our gear which would be a DPS loss using this Meta + a Nightmare Tear allows us to gem frelly w/o worrying about Meta Bonus's
-> 20 Str Everywhere! Hah this isnt exaclty the case ! As a Ret you should put 20 + Str into everything unless 1 rule occurs you find yourself with a Yellow Socket with a +4 or higher Str bonus in this case you would gem +10 Str +10 Crit

Glyphs and Spec

-> Glyph of Judgement - Dont take a genios +10 exra damage on our primary attack is pretty pro
-> Glyph of Conc - No taken by some retri's for some insane reason however it is very good and provides u with nearly 100 MP5 duting a fight and disconfubles many GCD clashes
Next two Glyphs are variable depending on ya gear
-> Glyph of Vengence - 10 Expertise for using my primary DPS seal tyvm!
However as im expertised capped w/o the Glyph i use
-> Glyph of Exorcism - Provides me with 50 DPS nothing more

Professions!
Blacksmithing - Best DPS Prof two extra sockets is just pro ! Not Hitcapped ? NP! Just dash a hit gem in here and dont lose a socket bonus
Enginerring - Has become really good in ICC the Haste buff on Gloves but also the run speed increase which can save ya BC stacks of a boss ! Using these can be a real life save

Char Info
Name - Pratik
Armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Pratik
UI - http://yfrog.com/1swowscrnshot051710194517j
/played - 124 Days

Should add - Im applying as 2 Specs i dont mind playing Holy and im good at it but im playing Retri atm and thats the spec i choose to concentrate on the most , however ive noticed you need a Holy Paladin and it woundlt be a prob for me to go Holydin i do it in 10 mans anyway

Post subject: Re: Holy Paladin App
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm 

Fukkk retardedness should be retri / holy paladin app /facepalm

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm 
Ex-Officer

If you want to be considered as Holy I need to be able to see your holy gear :S

P.S. Sorry for the late reply but I think you got the officers confused when you said holy and then have ret gear on. And then we kinda forgot about you >.<

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 pm 

mmkay my bad on that log out in Holy Gear now

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm 
Ex-Officer

Hope that pvp holy gear wasnt your holy gear :S

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:22 pm 

u look at the worse possible times! :( ill log out 2nyt in ma pve holy gear

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 pm 

noted

Last edited by Welovefly on Tue May 25, 2010 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:41 am 

Read the whole app dude ive explained ...

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 am 
Ex-Officer

Will have to decline you as Holy, your gear is a little below what I would like and since you enjoy ret most I dont like taking people where something is their second choice :(