[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Cassiopeia - Shadow Priest

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Cassiopeia - Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm 

In this application i'll try and give a description of myself as a person and a player while introducing my characters.

1.Personal Information

I'll start off by saying a few things about me.My name is Konstantinos,i am 23 years old and i am from Greece.I am currently a university student studying Economics and i help run my family's business.As a person i was never a big fan of video games but after playing Counter Strike and DotA (Warcraft3) for a few years WoW looked appealing so i got my copy in late 2008.My account has been active ever since.

2.Cassiopeia and Alts

Cassiopeia is a female Undead Priest.She is currently my main character and the one i am applying with.
My first wow-character was a female human priest that i leveled till 60 lvl but then i rerolled Horde and again Shadow Priest, Cassiopeia. Then i was just bored on Sundays that's why i leveled an Affliction Lock to 80 (what can i say i love dots) and few days ago i dinged 80 on my Holy Pala for pure PVP.

Her armory link is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Cassiopeia

3.Off-spec

My current off-spec is Disc but i have mostly played as Holy.
My Grid is set up to show all the details i need. Like debuffs, raid marks etc. I could say that i'm very familiar with holy spec since i was healing a lot of times when we were lacking healzors.

4.Keybinds

My current keybinds are:

1 -> Mind Flay
2 -> Mind Blast
3 -> Shadow Word Death
4 -> Shadow Word Pain
5 -> Power Word Shield
Q -> Health Stone
E -> Devouring Plague
R -> Vampiric Touch
F -> Dispersion with cancel aura macro
F1 -> Dispell with mouse over macro
F2 -> Abolish Disease with mouse over macro
F3 -> Mind Sear
F4 -> Mass Dispel
Mouse button 1 -> Shadow Fiend with macro
Mouse button 2 -> Trinket

I also have a lot of other Keybinds but i wrote the most important for my class.

5.Professions

My professions are Inscription with Tailoring.
The shoulder and back enchants are the reason why i picked them and while the effort and gold spent to max them out were considerable,it was definitely worth it.

6.Guild History

Infinite - Sylvanas: Infinite was my first actuall raiding guild.I raided all the Wotlk content with them Naxx - EoE - OS - Ulduar and some TOGC with them. I left cause it was more or less a casual guild who didn't really bother to wipe to one boss until it kills it. I wanted more serious raid so i left.

Behind My Camel - Kul Tiras: When i joined that guild i did with them TOGC and then ICC25. The reason i left them 1,5 month ago was that the raid leader wasn't aiming high when it comes to progress. We preferred to have in the raid some rl friends who where not raiders but casual in the guild rather than take ppl that could actually do dps and down the boss. The day i left we had a "fight" because he was bringing in the raid a mage with half 264 half 277 gear who was just over the tank...

High Tempest: When i went there 1,5 month ago i was very exited because it was my first time i was in a guild which their guild rank was written with blue letters in wow-progress and they were Server 2nd while High Council server 1st(i'll explain that later on).
BUT here comes the bad part :
The guild was using Loot Council system to give the loot to the players and so the raid leader was giving all the heroic loot to 8-9 specific persons. So last night that 9 ppl left the guild with the hole guild bank gold 150.000 and all the heroic loot and went to High Council which are Server 1st and trying on LK heroic as we were.
You can check wow-progress to verify that.
That's why my gear isn't that good as it should be regarding all these time i'm raiding heroic content.I'm not a lootwhore that's why i didn't complain but as it seems 9 ppl fked us over...

7.Raiding Experience

-Naxxramas: Cleared on all modes.

-Eye of Eternity: Cleared on all modes.
I also own the Heroic Key to the Focusing Iris.

-Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared on all modes.
Notable achievements:The Twilight Zone (10 player),The Twilight Zone (25 player)

-Vault of Archavon: Cleared on all modes.

-Ulduar: Cleared on all modes including Algalon on 25-man.
Notable achievements:Glory Of The Ulduar Raider 10-25 player
(probably not so notable for a guild like you)

-Trial of The Grand Crusader: 4/5 Behind My Camel killed Anub only once and i wasn't present that night

-Icecrown Citadel: 11/12 heroic on 10-25 man and 10-man Glory

8.Unit interface

I currently in work and i don't have a Screen-Shot here but i'm using LUI v3 Interface so a lot of the ppl i guess they know it.
But if you want a screen shot let me know and i'll post it asap.

9.Play time

Time played: exceeding 110 days

I can attend 4/5 days 100% and some times 5/5 because i'm working and i don't know which swift i'll have.

10.Computer and connection specs

My system:
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.00GHz
4,00 GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS 512
Windows 7 64-bit

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Lachesis
Headset: Steelseries Siberia v2 USB
Monitor: Samsung T220

My connection: Is 24 Mbps and it's the best you can get in Greece. So far it has been very reliable with no disconnects.

11.Why do i want to join Crab People

I feel i have many things to offer to a raiding guild like Crab People with the most important being my raiding mentality.I can offer you a serious and dedicated raider who listens,learns and does what is expected of him.I strive to be the best at what i do-be it dpsing or healing and i always try to be as competitive as i can.I can adapt to new environments fairly easy and i believe i will fit nicely with your raiding and social community.

Thank you for considering my application and taking the time to read it.I hope i will be hearing from you soon.

Cheers,

Cassiopeia

Post subject: Re: Cassiopeia - Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 pm 

Hai, I think people will ask for some WOL
And on a side note, as my alt is on Boulderfist, in long term they will disband HC, because the realm is dead and none will rly migrate there as the realm is beyond bad :DD

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm 

The most recents i could find are from 19/05 with 15% buff

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z2s8 ... 506&e=6729

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kjmi ... 90&e=10540

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kjmi ... 589&e=3833

Cheers,

Cassiopeia

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:57 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 pm 

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:17 pm 

I won't be able to attend 1 Tuesday or 1 Thursday per week it depends on what day i'll have to work.
Some weeks i'll be able to attent all days.

Btw when i say i won't be able to attend one day i mean i won't be home at 19:00 that particular day but i'll be home around 20:30 so i will be able to raid if i'm needed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:25 pm 
Casual

Declined. You are about equal to me and you cant raid 2 days in the week.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "