[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Slippa: Combat Rogue Application.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Slippa: Combat Rogue Application.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 am 

Real Life!

Name: Dave Cowell
Nationality: English
Job : Electrician
Hobbies: Dancing (wrecked), Partying, Gaming, Football!
Music : Mainly trance music love to get a good rave on like!!

How I work my real life around WoW!

Basically I work 5 day's a week, back at 17:00 game time so work is never an issue in my raiding. I am a really party animal at weekend's and love to get absoulutly ruined! But good news in WoW terms that from Sunday - Thursday I am a full on WoW geek and I am willing to raid quiet happily 5 night's a week for as many hour's as it takes, even if progression means Sunday raid is for 12 hours, being their done that! Raiding is my passion, it is my love of the game - never really paid any attention to anything except raiding, loot means nothing to me, i'm happy to pass a slight upgrade to a player who need's a major upgrade, if it would help the guild in raiding! The feeling of downing a new boss is so great, when vent explodes with the cheers and glee of everybody... that is why I raid!

Cráp People's Raid Times

Your five raid nights are perfect for me, also the raid times are. I'm not a child and if required I am of course willing to raid past the 24:00 raid limit, I'm very dedicated. So I have no issues with any of raid times / day.

My Gear!

Oke, since i'm combat spec I am gemming ARP. I know im a bit over hit cap (over 100) but this is because of my chest which boosts my hit / exp insanely, for my to have the best results from the gear I have farmed since I have being back the chest is a great exp boost so I can use more*suited* combat gear. Not much more I can say, I know this is the best gear set-up I have from my bags ( not the highest gay-score one ) but the best set-up one.

My Professions!

As you will know by reading this application that my proffessions are not maxed ( if you looked my armory link ), this is basically because my engineering is for only 3 things;

Nitro Boots!
Hyperspeed!
Saronite Bombs!

My JC is basically boosted up for one itme only - 34+ ARP gem, it is a pretty insane buff and it's the only thing I actually need from it. I am willing to level up JC if your guild is short on JC's I really don't mind.

Raid Experience

Vanilla: My raid exp on Vanilla is pretty poor, I did the odd raid but I was fully into my PvP back then ( when AV could take over 2 days to finsih! ).

TBC: The good old day's as I like to say! I quit PvP from Vanilla and went into tanking full time on my warrior which I did love, had my own guild by then and we progressed through all the T4 / T5 raiding pretty easily ( <3 Lady Vashj! ) The guild in short disbanded before really progressing into any T6. I then went and joined a guild named Aftermath which was top 50 EU guild at the time. My time with them i loved raiding wise, but no social aspect at all, which saddened me some-what. Raiding was great though cleared all of MH / BT with them tanking but then I decided to call it a day with WoW, ( way before SWP ) I made this current char and played it as my new main which I took into WOTLK with me.

Wotlk: First few month's of wotlk I played with my old guild, which I re-made for wotlk - it was great fun but pretty slow progress and less then 2 months we disbanded. I joined the guilds #2 guild <Lost> to play again, they were a decent guild, not super good but they knew how to raid. I soon became there #1 DPS with the good old HAT spec, I hit top10 DPS rogue's in EU in Febuary 2009 shortly before I took big break, this was on the WWS, don't know if it's still going but I put so much work into my game then it was surreal, which I would love to do again! As Ulduar came out, I quit... I'd had enough at the game in short. About 2 month's a go I came back, moved realms and started a fresh with my guild, we just couldnt seem to find the players to play 5 nights a week so I gave up, at heart i'm a hardcore raider - I want to be their every night not waiting every night for others! Now i'm here applying to you guys.

My Net and PC

Internet: My net is very stable with very few DC's

PC: High end gaming-pc, since I have just come back from playing FPS games professionally, my PC never faults and play on max FPS - so i'll ALWAYS see the fire! :P

Why I wish to join Cráb People

I wish to join Cráb People because this guild is the kind of guild which I fit in, i'm not a casual raider, i'm not a nab, i'm an experienced extrememly dedicated raider! You guy's are the group of people I want to raid with, dedicated going for world first attitude raiders...

What can I bring to Cráb People?

Well I can bring a great guy of course! I like to have a good laugh on vent out of raid time and that but mainly I hope you can see some potential in me, I'm the player you can always count on in the end and maybe if i'm lucky i'll bring in some DPS and ToTT'ing! :D

Thank you for reading my application, and good luck in the future if I am declined. Really looking forward to hearing from you guys, hope my application was not to shabby if you have any queeires about anything get in touch with me in game! I am only saved to ICC10.

Good night, Slippa =)

Post subject: Re: Slippa: Combat Rogue Application.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 am 

You say you put a lot of time in the game and that you're a hardcore raider, yet you only have 2 JC perk gems, your metagem isn't activated and you really didn't say much about what you've actually done raiding-wise (aside from fully clearing MH & BT).

Like a politician, you talk much but say little.

I'm not even in the guild but really, when applying to a guild of this level (or any guild doing ICC25H really) you really should atleast check that your gear is in order and tell them your actual raiding experience instead of saying when you had your breaks.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:26 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:50 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:27 pm 

There wasn't a nightmear tear in your gear at night and it was exactly the same gear you have on, unless you have double arp cloaks from badges which you probably don't have as you have attained your gear in massive amounts over a few days.
I am not interested in checking your gear ingame, I saw it in armory, nothing to complain, except not activated meta, 1 JC gem lacking and no experience through out wotlk. Too bad it's not possible to see in armory's RSS feed latest gem changes.
I am not an officer and probably someone will reply you soon enough.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm 

Fly, you were right about my belt (nightmare tear in it, stupid mistake ) and some of my gear has being re-gemmed for the swapping of my old shoulders =)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Considering the fact that we are a heroic progressing guild, and you are lacking all hard modes / heroic modes from Ulduar, ToC and ICC, we're going to have to decline your application due to a lack of relevant experience.

Best of luck in finding a guild!