[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Combat rogue application by Infinitie.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Combat rogue application by Infinitie.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:25 pm 

Rogue application by Infinitie

Reallife information:

My name is Ishak and Im currently studying journalistics for almost a year now, 3 years left on it, that means more wow, yeeey!
Apart from that I travel and swim alot, love it. Probably going for summerjam this summer.
Im also currently working a bit for a local newspaper in the sport part of it.
I love all kinds of sports, a sport freak.

Character Informations:

Name:
Infinitie

Class:
Rogue

Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Infinitie
My gear is not the best I do know that, but thats not what you should look at, you should look at my ability to performe, my ability to deliver when it counts and my ability to play this game.
Gemming hit sucks but I have to when my gear don't give me enough of it :S

Specc:
Currently Im running a 20/51/0 as Combat Rogue, mainly why I chose this specc is because I've been a combat rogue ever since vanilla wow and it's more or less engraved in my mind and I know this specc in and out.
It's also a very high dps specc, Vitality, Combat Potency, Suprise attacks, Prey of the Weak and Lightning Reflexes are some of the awesome talents thats I've put my points in.
Why I got 20 points in assassination is because of the new awesome deadly poison ability that makes your other weapon procc at same time as deadly proccs, so thats why I got 4/5 in improved poisons to increase the proccing and 1 point in vile poisons to increase the dmg a bit. HOWEVER I will be changing to rupture eventually after Im done doing my testings, sorry I don't read spreadsheets or anything alike I got almost 6 year rogue experience and I only trust myself ;).
About the glyphs Eviscerate is one of my 5 combo finishers that I use (SnD is other ofc) and the 10% crit is a obviouse choise and needs no explanation. Sinister strike one is because of the additional combo point.
And the Killing spree one is kinda obviouse too, 45 seconds less cd, can I ask for better? ;O.

Professsions:
Engneering 428/450
Jewelcrafting 450/450

UI Screenshot
Forgot to unhide my bidings but Im playing like this:
Movement = Mouse and Strafe buttons E and T.
Action Buttons: Q.W.A.S.D.F.G.Y.U.H.J. And then using all the way from Z-M for potions, cooldowns and macros.
1-9 is also being used, since I got my hand in middle of the keyboard I can reach anything, Im playing on a Alienware laptop connected through HDMI to my 42 full HD tv, my fps is 60 in raids even through the hardest of aoes and highest activity, playin' like a king baby ;)
Heres the screenshot(I will remake this, basically using Caith UI atm) it's not in a raid but this is how it looks like in raids too exept for me activating cd counters, dbm and other essential raid tools.
Here it goes: http://yfrog.com/13wowscrnshot053010185038j

PvE Experience:
Well first I need to say this rogue is a new one, I had a rogue since vanilla wich I sold before WOTLK because I was rerolling a Elemental Shaman for WOTLK.
Pre TBC: I cleared every single instance of the vanilla several times, a world top 50 kill on Kel'Thuzad and C'Thun.

TBC: I cleared everything in TBC, I achived a world top 70 kill on both Illidan and Kil'Jaeden, because it was known that I was going to reroll for wotlk I passed on all 5 glaives that dropped for us, I was first on the list of getting warglaivees.
Intresting part about this expansion was my 2450dps without warglaives(did 2.9k dps on one of our other rogues char) on Brutallus.

WOTLK: I rerolled shaman here and sold my rogue(800euro to a dubai dude), as shaman I cleared everything all the way up to Yogg'saron in Ulduar.(7k dps on patchwerk).
This is where I found that I really miss my rogue and I started lvling a rogue. I cleared TOC25 with Dark Guard with this char, and I also attempted Festergut with all blue gear and like 5 epics plus my main hand sword, I managed to do almost 7k dps with that gear "hurraaay"
Last night I cleared all the way to Saurfang in ICC10 and killed 2 bosses in 25 man.
However I do know all the tactics for the rest of the bosses and Im very fast at learning, I also played rest of the fights as a DK on my friends DK, frost specced dps so kinda equal to rogue positioning etc etc.

Old Guild:
My first and only guild have been High Council. (played 1 week in dark guard-deathwing left due to me not really enjoying raiding 3 times a week, I want more).
In High Council I was a core raider from start till end(officer at the end).
I maybe missed 10 raids total since vanilla? We were the same 3 rogues since vanilla untill I rerolled.
Thats a proof of my activity and my skill as a player to maintain my spot through out all this years.
Reason that I left High Council was because of alot of the members who I played with in TBC and vanilla left the guild one after the another, eventually it was me and the 2 rogues left along with 3 other officers from tbc, and I just diden't feel home there anymore because all my close friends left, people that I've known for almost 6 years. So I decided to quit wow to along with the remaining officers and 1 of the rogues. But now 1 year later my desire for wow is way to big so I rolled a rogue in Deathwing and been gearing it up alot.

Why do you want to join Crab People:
Fist of all, CP been around all the way through Molten Core days but in other name if I remember correctly :)
Thats the kin of guild that I am looking for, I want a guild with a stable envoirment and people that know each other. Just like HC was to me, a guild whos been around for a long time, CP is about on same world ranking of HC too wich makes it a bit of fun too :)
CP is a great guild wich knows it limits and got a very nice bunch of legendary players that a person would dream about playing with, some of the legendary ones that I remember is people like, Raven, Spikespiegel, Lactose and Tanek. You also had this imba mage in TBC days wich I can remember, but not the name.

Why should you recruit me:
"My name is Ishak and Im a bartender, I know how to seduce girls and mix drinks..."
Neeh, that probably make you ignore this :P
You should recruit me because I played this game for almost 6 years and on the same class almost all the time(half year as elemental shaman).
I know everything there is about rogues, I know this class in and out.
Im a player who don't satisfy with mediocre, I demand more and more from myself all the time.
If I did 9k dps yesterday, I wanna do 10k today and 11k tomorrow.
If I make misstakes, I will make you forget that misstakes by playing even better, I will blow you away.
I allways bring my a-game to the raids and allways do my best, I learn fast.
I can be used in many ways, I been raid leading alot and Im a tactian, I made alot of tactics for alot of bosses in High Council, well I almost did all the tactics we used. Thats more or less my gift to make tactics and dps.

Your wowhistory from the begining:
I started playing on the beta tests and I played rogue there too and managed lvl 50 on the beta test and found some people wich got to be my friends and we eventually started on the server Xavius. I played rogue there and and I was invited to the guild High Council at lvl 40 when half guild was like 50 or higher, we started raiding upper blackrock spire when I got my key to open it up.
We raided UBS and eventually got attunements for Onyxia and Molten Core, we kill Onyxia after about 1 month of trys(this was the time where shamans goes pewpew in melee untill they found out that they have to heal).
Later on we cleared Molten Core after people getting their fire resistance done and we killed Ragnaros after 2 weeks of trying on him(our dps was pro).
And when Blackwing Lair was released we moved on there and and killed Razorgore quite fast and got stuck on Vaelastrasz for almost 1 month(this was times where you had to make your own tactics).
We killed vaelastrasz and killed Broodlord same week, I made a tactic for him very fast since it was very simple fight, firemaw and his 2 dragon brothers died within 2 weeks(we all had the cloaks done). Chromaggus was a real pain thou we were stuck there for almost 3 weeks but killed him and he dropped that shiny shiny sword first kill and guess who got it? ME! I fuckin' love that sword, it's sex! Chromatically tempered sword.
We killed Nefarian within a month of trys, we found out a way of bugging him to get more then 1 try a day(it was actually capped to 1 try a day).
And then they released Ahn'qiraj wich we also cleared very quickly up to Princess Huhuran and had to stop to get nature ress gear there. Later one we cleared all the way up to c'thun wich we killed after months of trys(fuckin love that fight).
When Naxxramas was released we cleared through it kinda fast and within a month we were at Sapphiron where we stopped to collect frost gear and within another month we killed both Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad on world top kills.
In TBC we cleared Karazhan the first week.
Gruul died within 2 weeks.
Magtheridon died within 2 weeks.
SSC and TK was cleared quite fast too within 2 months.
Here we were awaiting Black Temple and Hyjal and when it was released we focused on black temple and this 2 instances was also cleared within 2 months.
Farming this untill Sunwell (second best instance in game after vanilla naxx).
I loved everything about Sunwell and we progressed fast here too but was hold back because of the cockblocks blizz put out to prevent from moving on to next bosses.
I love m'uru, this is where every hardcore guild was tested, this is where all guild truly got tested if hey would survive as a guild since everyone knew they would wipe on this fight alot since it was talked about before that this would be on equal lvl of the c'thun fight before the nerf(noone killed him before he got nerfed, c'thun that is) M'uru lived up to every expectation and was one of the best fights I ever had the pleasure to play, we killed him prenerf, damn proud of it.
Kil'jaeden was also a epic fight, loved it, still love it, total chaos just how it should be. World top kill on this one too.
This is where I rerolled to elemental shaman and I did play as elemental all the way to yogg'saron in ulduar where I also quit, everything in WOTLK been more or less joke fights, atleast up to Yogg'saron.
I love ICC thou, totaly love it, it's a fun instance and the difficulty is pro.

Thanks again.
Yours,
Infinitie.

Post subject: Re: Combat rogue application by Infinitie.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 pm 

Did you share those 800 euro with the people who helped you gear up that rogue? :(
The character looks as if you started gearing it up 2 days ago, not very interesting to us I think.

And why do people need strafe keys when they also have a mouse? :(

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm 

So you can use the mouse while strafing ?

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:04 pm 
Ex-Officer

LK25HC makes me wish I kept my turning keys so I can keyboard turn my way to the horrors when I get necrotic plague. Mousing over grid to put a shield every second and trying to dodge shadow traps while running in time to the horror is mildly annoying. :(

And yeah, offtopic spam in app forum is now allowed. *hides*

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:11 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm 

Exactly 10 stats gem, and it's not a crime to gem for hit until poison cap

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:18 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile