[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Cross realm rogue application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Cross realm rogue application
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:09 am 

Real life info:

Name: Vedran

E-Mail Address: valhalan666@gmail.com

Character info:

Character Name: Valhalan

Current realm: Saurfang

Race: Night Elf

Class: Rogue

Professions:

My proffesions are Engineering and Elemental Leatherworking, I'm using LW since the start and I have most of the epic / rare patterns in-game, and I switched to Engineering recently to boost my dps with self enchants / bombs.

Total time played: 195 days

Armory profile**: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Valhalan

Past history:

Previous guild(s): There were quite a lot, but ones worth mentioning are Phantas Magoria, Tre Kronor, Xeon, Sanity and my current one Denique

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s): There was too much stuff going on which didn't suit me, and as for the last one, we got to LK heroic, and then the slacking began, people don't bother showing up, slacking, quitting, shitty trials etc, and I'm really looking forward to killing Lich King heroic before Cataclysm.

Raid experience and history

Other characters

I used to play a hunter in vanilla WoW along with a dps paladin, hunter and Elexorien and paladin Tiamath, and I played a dps DK in WotLK, named Solarfall.

My raid experience

Original WoW - Everything except Naxxramas done Realm first
TBC - Everything up to Kalecgos in Sunwell
WotLK -

Naxxramas : Cleared 25 / 10

Malygos : Killed

Sartharion : Killed ( 3D included )

Ulduar : Cleared 25 / 10 ( Didn't go Yogg+0 )
- 25 man hard modes : Got Glory
- 10 man hard modes : Missing FF and Yogg+1 for Glory

Coliseum :

10 man > Cleared normal and heroic
25 man > Cleared normal and heroic Realm First

ICC :

10 man > Cleared - Got Glory ( missing Lich King heroic )
25 man > Cleared - Missing Neck Deep in Vile for Glory ( missing Lich King heroic )

DPS report

Here's a shitty one, but guess it's better then nothing > http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yhaqt6c424cv05rw/

My spec

I got 2 specs, both used for PvE

My main spec is Assasionation, it proved to be good for bosses without much movement

My second spec is combat, it's always good :mrgreen:

P.S. As you can see on my armory I'm currenty wielding sword / axe which I use in my combat spec, as for my assasionation spec I have heroic Heartpierce and heroic Lungbreaker

Playtime:

Usual Playtimes:

I usually play from when I wake up at about 12-14 till about 4-5 in the morning

Anything that can affect my playtime:

Not at the moment

Any upcoming events that affect my playtime:

I might go on a vacation in august

Why Crab People ?:

Because I'm currently looking for some of the top guilds with good raid progress that I can be a part of, and you guys seem like a good choice.

Why should you pick me?

I am a player who knows what he's doing, meaning I ALWAYS come prepared to raids, I stay till the end, more if needed, I love to raid new content, I always bring all possible consumables to help me on the raids, and I am a player that always gives his 110% for everything, and I'm always looking forward to improve myself as a player.

My in-game goals

Being among the best and clearing content up to date

My UI:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/Lubica/UI.jpg

As you can see on my gear, that pic is a bit outdated, but that's generally how my UI looks ^^

Clicker VS biner:

I got most of my skills binded, HOWEVER, I do click 1 or 2 skills since I've been doing that since I started playing, and that's a looooooong ago, so I'm pretty much used to it.

Computer and internet information:

Computer specifications:

- Graphic Card : Gainward Radeon 512MB DDR5

- Procesor : Intel Core Duo 2 x 3.16GHz

- RAM : 4GB DDR2

Connection:

- Internet connection : Cable-Net

Disconnects

I never experience any random disconnects unless it's a power failiure or something...

Issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems

I DC from time to time but it's REALLY rare.

Do I have Ventrillo

Yes I do

Do I have a mic:

Yes I do and I'm not afraid to talk if needed

Extra info

Hi all, I'm gonna write a bit about myself in real life and in-game now since I think it's required for you to know me as a player and as a person if you're gonna recruit me in your ranks.

Real life info :

I'm a 21 year old worthless guy from Croatia, my hobby is playing WoW, I always loved it, and I'm a huge fan of Warcraft also therefore you can also call me a lore geek. But casual playing has never been my thing, it's just too boring in my opinion, I used to love when we had realm first kills with my old guild, it was just a unnamable feeling of happiness.

World of Warcraft info :

I've been playing WoW for about 5 years about...

I started as a noob, like we all did, but as time passed I began to understand the very concept of the game itself, thus making me want to progress more and more, I always wanted to be among the best, and with you guys I can

Ok so, I started playing about few months after it was released, I rolled a NE hunter since I tought it would be fun, soon after I hitted 60 ( being a complete noob as we all were in the beggining ), I did some 5 man dungeons, were raids at that time, just for the fun of it, then I discovered raids and things alike, I began searching for a guild to do MC and BWL, but I had no luck in doing that. Soon enaugh I figured there was no point in playing a hunter since I basically failed in doing more then lvl 60 instances I decided to reroll with my cousin, we went to a new Realm with new characters, I rolled a human paladin and he rolled a warrior, at about some time after playing on the new realm I came upon a guild called Phantas Magoria, who seemed very promising for future, I joined them at about lvl 40 and so did my cousin afterwards. After I hitted lvl 60 the raiding began, we started off at MC, those were the best raids by far, countless days wiping on Ragnaros untill we finally took him down, was my best boss kill ever, so it went with BWL, slowly but steady we cleared all content up to AQ 40, then about I grew tired of my paladin, as I was retri spec, and that time it was boring as shit imo, I decided to reroll a NE rogue, which my guild leader didn't quite liked. I had some disagrees with him and at the end he decided to kick me, I saw in that guild for about 1-2 years, can't remember actually anymore, my last boss fight with them was C'thun, got him to 17%, and at that time we were the best guild on the realm by far, was a really good feeling knowing that I achieved something. After I got kicked from that guild everything basically went downwards, I got bored of hardcore raiding, was getting into shit guild for the sake of having a guild and so on. As BC came closer I found a semi hardcore guild and just about as I got to 70 I got kicked for being inactive, it's worth to mention that I said on the forum that I had some real life stuff to do and that I won't be much active for some time. So after messing about with factions, reputations and stuff like that I found a guild in which I cleared all BC content save for Sunwell Plateu, best thing I got there is a fight with Kalecgos, but there was too much abuse going on in there and I couldn't handle it anymore so I stoped playing. Then WotLK came, rolling a Death Knight really seemed like a good idea since I loved the class from WC3, and so I did it, I gave up on my rogue, on which I achieved many things, and came back to my old realm as a blood elf death knight. Found a guild before I rerolled that seemed like a good choice, so I rerolled and stayed with them, cleared all content in WotLK, alas, there were some things in that guild which I didn't quite like from the start, so to save myself the drama of leaving I got kicked.

That's about it, hope you consider it ^^

P.S Feel free to ask me about anything, I'll be happy to include any extra info that I didn't write and you want to know

/ Val

Post subject: Re: Cross realm rogue application
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:45 am 

I assume your Combat Gear and Mutilate gear is the same, seeing the nicely capped expertise with the gear if you change spcs?
But still wtf gems in your combat weapons?
If you are going for full AP as combat, then you have to use Rupture in your rotation and therefore you have to spec and glyph for it, but in this case you have specced for the ARP spec which makes it a wrong spec or do you have another gear stacked with ARP?
And do you click abilities, seeing you have default bars and binded things are only the ones which are in the very beggining?
[EDIT] nevermind about clicking just read, but still you have such important abilities not bound, SND, EVI, TOT, SPRINT, POTIONS.
And how do you manage tricksing seeing you just have non macroed 1 tot on the bars, if you have to tricks 4 different targets in 1 fight? Oo

I usually ain't mentioning this as I am not the best dps out there, but the dps on the bosses is a little lowish.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 am 

EDIT :

Got a better log > http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-otuei98918d3yg6w/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 am 

If you are gemming for AP as combat,you have to use a rupture rotation, because AP doesn't give that much bonus to evi then to rupture.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

A very solid application - picking this up with my fellow melee officer tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

After careful consideration, we have decided to decline your application. Good luck in finding a guild