[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Sorayia Resto Druid Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Sorayia Resto Druid Application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 am 

Name: Dinos

Language: Greek - English

Hobbies: basket, snooker all computer adventure and RPG games beside WOW of course

Play times: Total time played 349 hrs
Time played this LV 75 hrs

Are you in charge of your life?

I am not wedded and do not have children and the more time I pass him playing wow of course

During progression periods, time schedule is not an issue to me, as I will be available for as long as it is
necessary for the raid, and I would miss a day only if there are serious problems IRL.
at 95% occupy with the work the morning (the afternoon I occupy employees and my related persons) whenever I have free all afternoon for other activities (more usual is naturally WOW)
Any usual events that impend on your playtime: Nope
Any upcoming events that impend on your playtime: Nope

Your Computer: (If you're unsure, just type it)
Internet connection problems :

Pendium Dual core cpu E 6300 2,8
2GB ram
FX 8800
OTEnet 4 mbps

Comunication devices:

I have Vent and TS amd MIC and of course i can speak when need

Your Character:

Character name: Sorayia

Character race: NIght Elf

Character class: Druid Resto (18-0-53)

Character profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Sorayia

- Previous Characters (alliance / horde) or other alts, wich you played before or currently have:

I play wow 5 years with the same char as resto druid so all my experience /raid progress is with Sorayia

What spec do you normally use?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... cn=Sorayia (resto)

Have you played on that character since level 1?

yes i have start /play with this char from 1/2004 and since then i have never chage char again

Previous Guilds:

1. Eximius (D/B)
2. Phoenix
3. Unknow Entity
4. Phoenix
5. Profanity

Why did u leave the previous guilds (very important):
some of them D/B and i left (Phoenix -Profanity ) because of not intresting for members to come online and raid /progress
atm i am member of the guild Profanity but because we have to much slack ( ppl not coming online/tank hs during raid etc/warlocks in raid with no shards) i am looking for a more serious guild to raid for the rest fights that i don't have done (LK-Hallion) and if course for Cata i ill continue play as resto druid

Do you have any friends in Crab People that can back your application up?

nope its X/realm/faction change applicaiton

Raiding:

What instances have you cleared? (both pre-TBC and post-TBC)and on what charracter - class / specc

--> Pre-BC:

1) all 5 man instances
2) ZG --> clear
3) AQ20 --- clear
3) MC --> clear
4) Onyxia--> clear
5) BWL --> clear
6) AQ40 ---> 8/10
7) Nax ---> 11/15

--> BC:

1) all 5 man instances (heroic mode also)
2) Karazhan --->clear
3) ZA ---> clear (i have done many times the event and i have the bear mount)
4) Gruul--->clear
5) Magtheridon --->clear
6) SSC -clear
7) TK -->clear
Cool BT -->clear (20/10)
9) Sunwell --> Kalecgos (yes)
Brutallus (yes)
Felmyst (yes)
Twins (yes)
Muru (yes) before nerf
KJ (best try until 20-25% before nerf kill after)

--> Wotkl:

(10) Eye of Eternity:Cleared
(25) Eye of Eternity: Cleared
(10) The Obsidian Sanctum(3D): Cleared
(25) The Obsidian Sanctum(3D): Cleared
(10) Naxxramas: Cleared
(25) Naxxramas: Cleared
(10) Ulduar:Cleared + all Hard modes and i have kill Algalon
(25) Ulduar:Cleared + all Hard modes + Algalon
Crusaders' Coliseum (10) all bosses normal and HM
Crusaders' Coliseum (25) 5/5 normal + 5/5 hms ** Mad Skill**
ICC 10 11/12 HMs
ICC 25 10/12 Hms with many low % wipes at Putri

What instances have you visited and not cleared?

Naxx and AQ pre -TBC

The answer to this is simpley yes, i do read allot in-depth about my class and the mechanics of playing each and every individual spec. Unfortunaltey i am also a bit compulsive when it comes to this (mainly thanks to arena) as i also skim through basic theorycrafting for other classes as well like most i just have to know how things work and how things can be countered. As for the sites that i visit to keep up-to-date there are various ones, From druid wiiki, Ej, shadow panthers, and of course official blizzard forums. i also do allot of the maths and calculations myself as i dont trust allot of the item comparison tools like rawr. Yes there good but there not always correct so its always a good idea to cross check.

Define Teamwork:

Τeamwork is the is the basic component of success

Are you afraid of standing out and make yourself heared?

Nope i don't have problem to step out

Is friendship important to you?

Yes it is but in game isn't my first priority

What are your oppinions about character Achievements, guild Achievements and general Achievements ? How much you would be interested into Raid Achievements, if you ever have been interested into them ?

Do you wanna see content or purples?

I do not discuss it of course contest and progress

How do you think you will benefit Crab People?

Various reasons., very very dedicated and will always give 110% to anything that i do even if its just sitting idle soaking up the atmosphere. I am very knowledgeable of the druid class, for all specs, situations and encounters ( not just pve). I am also a very socialable person always willing to talk and always willing to help out as much as i can and im a very through believer of if something has to be done that it has to be done with full passion and dedication.
Also a skilled raider and listen to instructions and follow them correctly, and if there is the chance that i do make a mistake as were all human after all i can take the criticism no matter how bad it my seem without causing drama

Why did you choose Crab People? (Very important for cross-realm applicants)

I find my self attracted to the fact that i will be in the mist of some of the most skilled players and who i think i will be very able to keep up with in my current class and role. That taken into consideration i a major factor for me that has help me choose is the fact that there is allot of activity and what seems and will be a long life span with the guild, as through out my entire wow career i have been plagued with inactivity and disbands, but enough of that. I hope you enjoy my application.
What do you expect from Crab People?

Is there anything else you want to add to your application?

What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?

Well when there is testing on the test relms for new instances i always try my best to get involved in them. if not i always always befor a new encounter watch videos and read the a few stratergies to familiaries myself with the encounter. But then its all down to how the raid leader wants to attempt the encounter as everyone has some slight variation to it. Also i spent 3 months wipeing over and over on muru pre patch so i know what its like to be stuck on the same encounter, the wating just gave us a bigger sense of achievement even though it was slightly dinted by the patch
I am a responsible person who knows the difference between what I must and what I have to do. I have a huge sense of humor that I show to the people around me whenever it is the appropriate moment, I am serious and continuous on the things I have decided to do, and I have never given up on anything. I make sure that I treat my friends and companions as good as I can and I consider myself someone who can always be counted on.

I hope to be able to play/raid with all of you soon and get the most possible from it
You can expect of me somebody who is compromised, with lots of will and who can always be counted on.
Thanks for your time on reading this application, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Most Sincerely
Sorayia

Post subject: Re: Sorayia Resto Druid Application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:04 am 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am 

well sorry i did a little mistake yes i have 7/12 ICC 10 but i think that i have the experience with 10/12 hc icc 25 to play with ya ( i know Putri fight also as i have many low % wipes ) also all my experience in Pro TBC and TBC is really and not fake
i do have to low pvp experience i play some time to pass my time and i know how to play as Moonkin (i don't have experience at all as cat/bear)
really sorry for the little mistakes that i did i know application is the 1st impression but i hope can join ya an prove that i am a good healer

PS my guild has almost 2 months to keep WoL and our page is inactive the only i can do is to post some img with Recount who i have with some stats

http://www.worldoflogs.com/realms/346/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 am 

Why are u gemming for pure 23 sp on almost every slot when ur not haste capped without talents, if u crafted the haste boots u could easily get haste capped without talents wich would be awesome to be able to have both revitalize and living seed!!!??? And why are u talenting living seed over revitalize?
Why did u put 1 talent in brambles instead of natures reach??? Natures reach is awesome for root/cyclone in pve encounters such as Lady deathwhisper!

What glyphs would u be using on LK HC and why??

PS: solace is pretty easy to obtain in Toc now days wich is kinda BiS for us atm (heroic one)

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:56 pm 

I am not gonna spec exactly as u to like me
u know there is a soft cap haste 735 with 3 SF and 856 with no CF so u have 2 choices
i have some pieces that i can be haste cap but...
atm i prefer soft cap +sp so in the end i can have haste(max-i am close) + max sp
atm i have 10/12 hms almost kill with Putri and i didn't have any problem to be high on healing done
as for LK hc well as u can see is the only boss that i have never try
but i guess a spec(only for this boss) with max haste + living seed and glyph of NOurish for better single healing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 pm 

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git