[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Rolliez - Mage - Arcane/Fire ( X-Realm )

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Rolliez - Mage - Arcane/Fire ( X-Realm )
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm 

1. Name
Mert Balayi

2. Age

3. Location
Istanbul, Turkey

4. Occupation
Student at University. Studying Mechatronics Engineering

5. Character Name
Rolliez

6. Class
Mage

7. Armory Link
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... cn=Rolliez

8. Total time played on this character
256 Days 18 Hours etc etc

9. A little about myself
I am a 25 years old Turkish guy who is playing from Istanbul. I live with my girlfriend for past 2.5 years and she not much of a mess for me She always likes to watch me raiding and cooks for me !

I have been playing the game since the closed beta and have been to very top guilds back in Vanilla and TBC. After the release of WotLK my guild on Laughing Skull started to fall apart while we were doing the Hard modes at Ulduar. During the falling apart period my account got hacked and i couldn't get my "Hunter named Rolliez" and "Paladin named Petruchio" for 2.5 months and stopped raiding for some time. Than i bought a new package for a new account and made this mage and started raiding with Archaic Order at Lightning's Blade . After a few months of raiding with i have got kicked from AO because i have posted " i feel sick and not really in mood of raiding tonight as i am sneezing all the time" After i got kicked from AO i Xferred to Dragonmaw to play with RL friends in Random AFKs guild but they decided to move to Ragnaros Alliance side and i want to remain horde..

10. Previous Raid Experience

Vanilla :
I have killed everything before they got nerfed and also had server first Kel'Thuzad kill.

TBC :
Gruul,Magtheridon, Vashj, Kael'thas, Illidan, Kil'jaedan server first kills (Muru and KJ kills before nerfs)

WotLK :
Malygos : Killed
Sartharion + 3D : Killed
Onyxia 10/25 : Killed
Naxxramas 10/25 : Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 : Cleared
Ulduar HM 10/25 : Cleared
ToC 10 / 25 : Cleared
ToGC 10 / 25 : Cleared
ICC 10/25 : Cleared
ICC HM 10/25 : 10/12 in 25 man + 11/12 in 10 man (My guild also killed Sindragosa HM in 25 man but i was out for that raid.)

11. Reason why i left my last guild..
15 days ago i have posted on AFK thread that "i feel sick and not really in mood of raiding tonight as i am sneezing all the time". when i got back online in game i found my self guildless. And i have transferred to Dragonmaw that night to play with my friends here but they are migrating to Ragnaros Alliance side and i want to remain Horde so i am not migrating with them.

12. Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc)
As i haven't raiding for 10 days or so and i dont have access to my old guilds forums i can't find a recent on but i got an old report for you if it works.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0 ... amageDone/

13. Screenshot of my UI
Old one;
http://img291.imageshack.us/i/uioldone.jpg/
New one;
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/uinewone.jpg/

14. My computer Stats.
# Operating system:Windows 2.6.1.7600
# CPU type:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz
# CPU Speed (GHz):2.69
# System memory (GB):3.999
# Graphics card model:ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
# Graphics card driver:atiu9pag.dll
# Desktop resolution:1280x1024
# Hard disk size (GB):465.759

15. Why i want to join ?
- I know Cráb People since TBC times and i know that Flare has very good players that want to progress faster and get their places in the first places, as i want the same i made my mind about applying to Flare.

16. Why you should recruit me ?
Because I am a mature guy who doesn't like drama at all. I can learn from my mistakes and cover them fast instead of crying and blaming people. I am a fast learner, i always keep myself updated about new bosses, tactics, talent specs ( for my class and other classes). I always want to play the game regardless of what we are doing.

Post subject: Re: Rolliez - Mage - Arcane/Fire ( X-Realm )
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm 

Sorry for the wrong Armory link :S

Here is the right one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 pm 
Casual

15. Why i want to join ?
- I know Cráb People since TBC times and i know that Flare has very good players that want to progress faster and get their places in the first places, as i want the same i made my mind about applying to Flare

copy paste apps ftw? :roll: not cool bro!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am 

Opss :( Copied only 1 part and i failed.. fail.. :S

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

He explained the mistake ingame to me, which i relayed to Git. Ergo, anyone planning on commenting on the copy-paste bit can save their time :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 pm 

So.. Anything new about it ? :S

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm 
Casual

Full on mages. Declined.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "