[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Application Nirodha 80 Huntard

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Application Nirodha 80 Huntard
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm 

Player Summary:
Name: Yifa Xu
PC Reliability: EVGA x58 4 Way SLI, CrossfireX 5870, i7 920 D0 Stepping OC 4.2Ghz, Eyefinity
Internet Reliability: 50-100 ms through out the whole gameplay.
Can you use Ventrillo and do you have a working mic which you can speak with?
Yes, I am able to use ventrilo and can speak the english language well.
Tell us about yourself... (please enter more than one sentence)
Hello,
My name is Yifa Xu i am from the netherlands. I was born in China on 1987 have a lot of hobby's such as: Karate, fitness, Piano, sleeping and eating great food.
Have been playing WoW since the beginning took a break after becoming gladiator in TBC haven't played WoW for 3 years after that. Started again to see what has changed and having fun again.

Character Summary:
Name: Nirodha (it's one of the 4 noble truths meaning: the ending of suffering. "buddhism")
Class: Huntard
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Nirodha
Quick summary of pve gear stats:
59,06% crit
5335 RAP
281 Haste rating
Main Talent Spec (link to talent calculator): http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 1130021011
Main Talent Major Glyphs: Explosive shot, Wyvern sting, Disengage
Secondary Talent Spec (link to talent calculator): http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 0000000000
Secondary Talent Major Glyphs: Serpent sting, Kill Shot, Steady Shot

Before doing something(gemming, armor, weapon) I will check femaledwarf 1st to maximize my dps with the gear I have.

Tell us why you play the class you do:
Hunter was the 1st class I have made when I started WoW but have stopped playing it and switched to rogue. Now that I have started playing again I wanted to change the playstyle a bit and started to play with my hunter again.

In-Game:
Show us a screenshot of your UI in a raiding enviroment:
http://imgur.com/mdqEk.jpg
I don't have a raid screenshot, that is because at the time of writing I already have cleared everything that was needed or am saved. So I can't raid until my next schedule and that is on sunday.

Are you willing to respec to improve raid performance?:
Yes, tips and hints are always welcome if they are backed up with facts.

(DPS only) Describe your dmg rotation during a bossfight:
For my spec, MM
My rotation would be,
Rapid fire > Kill Shot > Arcane torrent > Silencing shot > serpent sting > Chimera shot > Aimed shot > readiness > Steady shot.
I have silencing shot and kill command binded to every shot I have and button I press because it is off GCD depending on boss rotation may vary.

List the keybinds you use:
aswd for movement, I don't turn with keyboard always with the mouse.
1234 for trap skills and MD
f - steady shot
q - multishot
mouse buttons aimed shot and chimera shit
x-kill shot
e - serpent stink
r- disengage

List the macro's you use:
binded silence shot and kill command to every macro I have.
#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus] Misdirection
#showtooltip
/cast Chimera Shot(Rank 1)
/cast Silencing Shot
/cast Kill Command
#showtooltip Steady Shot
/cast Silencing Shot
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Steady Shot
/cast Kill Command
#showtooltip
/cast Aimed Shot(Rank 9)
/cast Silencing Shot
/cast Kill Command

List the days/hours you can raid:
Any day and hour that the guild has maintained.

Will you sign up for raids in advance and stick to your commitments?
Yes, I will.

What is your opinion on raid selection rotation?
Fair and balanced, everybody should have equal rights to raid or oppertunity's.

How do you usually prepare for raids and encounters?
Having consumables and pot's ready.

What kind of PVE experience do you have and what has it taught you?
I had experience with almost all PVE content that wow has to offer. If not on my hunter surely on my rogue. It has thought me patience and focus is needed to overcome challenges.

What is your opinion on Raid Achievements? e.g Heroic: Glory of the Raider
They are fun to do but should not be mandatory.

What other guilds have you been in - summarise them and give reasons for your leaving:
I have been in Whipe out, have left them because in my opinion they weren't the guild I was looking for it was leaning more to a overly casual guild then a pve content progression guild. I am currently in guild but is has been on inactive so I am searching for something new

Where did you hear of School Bus when searching for a new guild(friend, trade spam, etc)?
Trade spam from a member of School Bus.

Why do you want to join Crab People?
To raid and clear WoW contents, able to complete the lore that has been set for the players. A mature proffesional focused guild and raid team that have gather to beat the game.

Additional notes:
Yes I made some spelling mistakes for a more funny effect ;D
If you would like some additional information please feel free to contact me I will try to answer them as good as I can.

Post subject: Re: Application Nirodha 80 Huntard
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 pm 

I can't seem to edit my original post.
Things I want to include:
http://chardev.org/?profile=422755

Is the link to my gear and my experience in WotLK is 10man normal cleared in ICC and 6/12 cleared on HM 25man until plagueworks.

greets Nirodha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:16 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:43 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm 

When can I expect an answer regarding my application? All that I have put there is meant, and I will fulfill my role as a member of the raid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm 
Casual

Patience is a virtue.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 am 

I got some new gear and respecced, I logged off in it in case somebody is wondering.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 pm 
Casual

was in voa25 with him just now and his dps was bad, dno how much he slacked tho but still
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6175 ... 120015.jpg