[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Rogue Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Rogue Application
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:10 pm 

About me

Name: Ronny
Age & Gender: 23 male
Real life occupation: Chef

Charatcer Info

Character name: Forland
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Professions: LW&JC
Number of days played: ive been playing since 05 so all I know its alot and im afraid to look ;)

Armory:

My current specc is Mutilate (currently having pvp enchants on my cloak and OH dagger which will be changed into correctively 22agi and berserker if accepted). My combat gear is almost as good as my muti gear, if thats needed I would use the following specc using sinister, killing spree and evisc glyphs.

Wow History

I've played on Stormscale EU for the most of my wow career starting in 05. Started out in a norwegian guild named Seven Sins, one of the better guilds on the server, after quite some time the guild saw its end and I got picked up into the top guild Glamour, the best guild on Stormscale. Competition were tough on stormscale pve wise, having guilds like Curse and Core also competing in the world top20(lvl60). In my time in Glamour we managed to get some noticable kills like Ouro EU first (world 2nd or something), while getting some early eu kills on most of the naxx bosses we ended up at world 11th or 12th on Kel'Thuzad(lvl 60 version ofc), also getting Illidan world 10th before I decided to quit wow because my working schedule changed at my job forcing me to step down as an active raider. Later I got called into the army where I spent a year running around, got home, started to play some on my rogue again, got an offer to join who was at that time 2nd on ally side on Stormscale, followed them to Neptulon cus of major lagg, did icc with them clearing 11/12 ICC10hc and 10/12 ICC25hc, for the 2nd time my work fucked up for my favourite hobby and I had to quit the guild cus I was like working only night shifts(yeah chef working times suck;). I decided to find a new job with better working schedule and I got one working mostly day shifts maybe 1 night each week but I try to make that on non raid days. I promise you, if given a chance I will put 100% effort into it, im very eager to raid in a top guild again.

About me:

I'm mature, I consider myself a good player, always trying to improve my performance best I can, fast learner. I'm always prepeard with consumables, also I wouldnt hesitate to swap professions just for that cutting edge little thing. I dont slack on enchants and gems and I dont bitch that much ;)

I'm afraid I cant show you any logs as its been expired and removed.

As for addons I use DBM/DXE and Dominos. I dont like to use alot of addons and thats how I like it, and i've managed since always.

I got a stable network, a working pc, with ventrilo&mic.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, if I forgot anything please ask and I will answer as soon as I can.

Best regards Forland

Post subject: Re: Rogue Application
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm 
Casual

We were better during the naxx times (Core) :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm 
Casual

so was curse!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:43 am 

so u guys are some old ss players or what? :) well ye I gotta admit curse and core ended up better in naxx than glamour, but glamour was better on the prev instances:P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 am 
Casual

its actually surprising how meny ss players there are on talnivarr :P but then agian i miss vanilla SS best server eu, except core noone liked core :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 pm 

ye noone liked core, ahh the old days :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 pm 
Casual

HEY! Core was pro ;) stop hatin :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm 

as much as I hate trolls its the race I would pick if I were to join the dark side, failed to write that in my apply

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:48 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey there,

Just to let you know, me and Inf are the melee officers, and we have already discussed your application. We''d like to invite you to our ventrilo one of these days to subject you to some waterboa... err, a 3rd degree cross examination regarding your application :)