[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Xfer rogue apply coreraider

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Xfer rogue apply coreraider
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 pm 

Character Name: Ømg

Character Class: Rogue

Character Talent Spec: 20/51/0

Character WoWArmory Link: (We need to see your PvE gear) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=%C3%98mg

Character /played: 94 days only cata

Your Age: 19

Your Location and Time Zone: greece +1gmt

Your Hardware and Connection: got 1 pc and 1 laptop top notch pc : has quatro core/ 2x nividia 9600 and 4 g ram / laptop has intel core i.3/ ATI MOBILITY radeon HD 5470 GRAPHICS 1g/HDD=500GB

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Yes, that is a must since i was usually RL

Detailed schedule. List the days and hours you are normally available. List the things that can affect your availability (job, school, friends etc). We need players who can and will prioritise raiding over other things. We can't have players who are going to be heavily occupied and unable to raid.
My job is DJ/MP adjustments so i do all the job from work... i alwise prio WoW from IRL stuff except if its a medical issue that has never occured till now. But i can raid and play each day after 14:00 except if we get up for a fast update boss kill.

Brief history. Previous guilds and reasons for leaving. (made this and under question combined)
PVE Experience. List all raid instances and notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PVE? What don't you like about PVE?
( i decided to fix a big chart with my exp)
Ok, 60 level i started out with my druid from beta tests(badgar) i was 14 by then but i have quit school so i didnt have any problems the main point is that i joined my endgame raiding guild of my uncle "bloodfist" on bloodfeather we had rank 2 in server after <No name>.We were stuck for over 1 month and 25 days in naxx 4 -HSM. When Tbc came out i applied to <Loot Ftw> in twilights hammer i progressed through the hole SWP content pre buff but had to quit since my cousin had leuchaimia and i left SWP at Muru only Kil missing. After having a huge conflict with <chaos> (guild) on the server we ended up in a huge forum/general fight and alot of people got 1-3 day banned for fowl talking the thing where much more crucial then i had a warning on my account so my druid got banned but i got Loot Ftw members from tarren mill that can verify and Mar 2. When Wotlk came out i played on my paladin on alonsus i joined <ascendance> top ally guild my pala has same name as my rogue(i continued playing him as my main since my druid got banned after a certain point i decided to reroll to a rogue for guild needs. Now when health strikes again i had hospispital problems (blood) and i lvled up a rogue at the hospital i decided to migrate to lightings blade where i currently am i was the GM of conflict number 2 guild on server before paragon for 22 days before the guild disbanded for 5 people accepted to simulacrum and betrayed the whole lot. After that i was not just so happy about W o W and decided to chill for a bit and join < The asylum> a good Icc Hc 25 end game guild on my server, things got started getting bad when people where getting dissapointed and a huge fight came on between them and cristania(Rogue Cl/officer) so we decided to merge before we disband now i am an officer in a friend guild and was just waiting for the best chance i could get to get a good guild for Cata. I am a bit back in gear i miss arp cap cause i dont get DBW yet ect... but i am alwise top on dps and alwise active. I like pve cause it combines the coordination of 25 people all over the world to achieve the same goals in a game... WoW is a pve game i am not saying PVP isnt good since i alwise played but the game is pve based and thats the main thing i focus on.

Consumables and finance. List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? Are you constantly broke? No, i got my own AH tricks i use for 5 years now they still not fail atm have about 20k but had 200k before 2 weeks bought different stuffs and sold some on outsiders. I am a rogue so i buy my own food +arp ftw

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?
Well i dont visit any site, i talk all the time with the top rogues atm from my server and possibly world, we talk alot about uppcoming patches with mainly wakozi but the truth is maeeil and wakozi are teh best you can get and after that we post on elitist jerks i can also have them vouch if needed

Tools. Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Describe your keybindings: no need for a full list, but give an overview of your most important abilities and the bindings you have chosen for them. Provide a link to a screenshot of your interface.
http://yfrog.com/2dwowscrnshot060510021712j My ui is perfectly clear for me as i have been using it for ages :)

Report. Provide a few WWS reports or some other stats of you in action.
Saru HC -13,3 Sindra HC 25man 10,3 HC Well generally havent got any on laptop all on my pc :/ only thing i can clearly remember the thing is that after all my wow history my gear is kinda bad i had guild offers but atm i am just looking for one of the top guilds my main goal is cataclysm i dont want to brag i have always been a 100% valuable member for any guild and i hope you give me a chance to help you progress in cata hardcore

Contact. How can we contact you if your application is accepted (MSN, irc, email)? MSN, if its declined it would be nice to tell me like 2-3 hints abpout why it was declined

Post subject: Re: Xfer rogue apply coreraider
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm 

Just wanted to add that my last template is used for Non-Public applies and also i have been playing and Core raiding in high end guilds the reason i am so laid back in experience is that i never had the lust of playing WOTL;K as i did tbc and pre tbc. The game has become to easy i just want you to know that i am a 100% active raider , my best friend has a beta key (he is RL For the Horde) and i watch him play ect almost each day we communicate through video gaming ect. Thats all i wanted to add so if you are looking for a good raider for your Cata core team i am fine with that but for now i dont think my experience will help but as i said i am 100% focused on Cata your call.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 pm 
Casual

How can you see what is happening with that interface? :o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 pm 

i like this guy, he has awesome ui, almost as good as mine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 pm 

Skinning and wrong placement of 10 stats gem, well at least you have 1 as most of our applicants haven't had it even :mrgreen:
+1 for UI, matches nearly yours supreme, think I have warriors UI on my comp, just let me get back home and post it...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:32 pm 

I like supreme already :) Well yes about the blue gem it will need a change of slot asap there wont be a problem there... the truth is that if you want a rogue for 25man HC LK i am not that guy since i am a bit laid back on gear cause after losing all my life on Pre tbc and TBC. Wotlk wasnt so worth it the fact is that as i have seen CATA its something i want to focus on and remind me of my old days.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 pm 

Also a really good holy pala mate of mine is going to apply he was an officer in Loot Ftw with me :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 pm 
Casual

Some good conversation over at our Numen friends; http://www.numen-guild.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2569

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm 

More like immature critisicm, so i couldnt be arsed to reply on one of there memeber 2 year old comment about my UI like it has problems thats how i Roll so many years and i dont accept people not respecting me the minute i try joining a new core team for cata its just not who i want to raid with thats all as you can see all there questions where answered straightly with respect and i got a really nice comment in the end that just made me even more mad i hope that dosent cloud your judgment cause i hope you can see i have a point.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 pm 
Casual

They have some good points, though. Your UI is obstructing your 'field view' allot, so you have to rely heavily on addons such as bossmods. If you ever did bleeding edge progression raiding (which you haven't by the looks of it) you would know that this is a bad thing.