[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - (Declined) Rogue - Application (Hikage)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: (Declined) Rogue - Application (Hikage)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 pm 

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name (RL) : Pouyan Safary
Country/City : Sweden/Stockholm
Email: pouyan_safary@hotmail.com
Personal Introduction :

Hi my name is Pouyan I´m 24 years old and have a degree in Business Administration and Economics.
I am a nice social person that relly like RPG games. I´ve played everything from Wow, FF, Diablo, Dragon Age, Fallout 3
to more classic games like Zelda , Breath of Fire , Chrono Trigger. My all time favourites are FF5 and FF7.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Hikage
Class : Rogue
Race : Orc
Played Time: Total: 158 days (80 LvL) : 21 days

Armory Link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Hikage

My Interface/UI :
http://img514.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsh ... 61438.jpg/

Main specc : My main spec is Mutilate 51/18/2 . Reason for that is mainly becuse
I have the gear to do more dps whit Mutilate gear then i can do whit my current Combat gear.
But i prefer Combat eny day of the week if i had the gear for it.
My offspec is of course Combat PvE 20/51/0 whit Eviscerate as main focus but
would relly like to try out the rapture spec to since it looks like a great spec to.

(Both my specc are PvE becuse i only play PvE and like to have aoption to change to combat for some fights
becuse i think combat can produce more damge in fights like Gunship.)

Professions: JewelCrafting, Alchemy
(Can change if the guild wants me to)

Priority/Rotations

Well when it comes to my game style i first priorities what my jobb as a rogue is on that boss. Like if i meet Lady Deathwhisper
in 25-man hardmodes then my most important jobb is in second phase is to interrupt her Frostbolt and help the tank to
build upp his threat and second to that i can focus on my dps and rotation.

When it comes to my rotation it iis diffrent depending if it is singel target, AoE or 2-3 apponents.
But basicly i try to use every skill or potion i have to my advantage even if my apponent is trash mobs.
Here is a exempel on my singel target rotation :

Stealt - Gat/HfB/SnD - Multi till 4/5 Combo - Evenom - Multi till 4/5 Combo - Evenom -
Multi till 4/5 Combo - Evenom - ( After 20 Sec when my Overkill runs out i use Blood Fury - Cold Blood - Vanish - (have 4 points) -
Evenom so i reset Overkill) - then i go back to my normal rotation and wait for bloodlust or hysteria.

Important!!! (HFB/SnD should always be active)
(I have a even better rotation for my combat spec and I am always open to suggestions on how to improve my rotations.=

EXPERIENCE INFORMATION

I started to play WoW in TBC on a server named Kazzak and my former Guilds are :

Inferium (disbanded)
Pirmal (Mergade whit a nother Guild)
Apathy (Went social)
Pwnanza (Played whit them until M'uru went down and had to quit becuse of personal reason=
Kill Loot Repeat (My only WotKL Guild and I transferd to this server whit them and now they are playing more casual)

Raid experience pre WotLK:

Karazhan (Clerad In TBC)
Gruul's Lair (Clerad In TBC)
Magtheridon's Lair (Clerad In TBC)
SSC (Clerad In TBC)
Tempest Keep (Clerad In TBC)
Caverns of Time: Hyjal Summit (Clerad In TBC)
Black Tempel (Clerad In TBC)
Zul'Aman (Clerad In TBC)
Sunwell Plateau (Clerad In TBC)

Raid experience in WotLK:

Trial of the Crusader (10/25) 10-man = 4/4 25-man = 4/4
The Obsidian Sanctum (10/25) 10-man = 4/4 25-man = 4/4
Vault of Archavon (10/25) 25-man = 4/4 25-man = 2/4
Ulduar (10) 10-man = 13/14
Icecrown Citadel (10/25) 10-man = 11/12 25-man = 11/12 (Done 25 man - 11/12 hardmodes whit freinds 1-2 times)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

My computer is not the best in the world but it can handle WoW and i
have a nice conections whit 100/100 bredband and my Ms and Fps are :

MS: 50-190 FpS : 35+

And I have ventrilo..........

I hope I´ve answered most off you questions and hope I see you in the game........

Post subject: Re: Rogue - Application (Hikage)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Why have you chosen for Alchemy as one of your main professions instead of the other options such as Engineering, Blacksmithing or Leatherworking?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 pm 

Well honestly i wanted to change to enchanting but when i transferred to this server whit some of my friends we did not
have a person in the core that had alchemy so they asked me to keep it and i did it becuse it was needed for the guild.

Beside that main reason it was useful on my old server for farming gold during TBC so I had it sense the old days and never had the chance to change it. Will probly change to enchanting for the extra AP enchants on rings if the guild i join dosent want me to keep alchemy.......

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:02 pm 
King Crab

changing flask ap for ring ap doesn't matter much really :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:28 pm 

hehe... Thats true

Mabey can consider engineering i guess.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:35 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

I'm not implying you have to switch. I just wanted to hear your reasons to pick alchemy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:13 pm 

Ohh oki....

But i think that alchemy is a good profession to have combined whit jewelcrafting mainly becuse first you get the flask AP and second reason being that you can transmute gems to a higher grade and that can help whit some of the financing for the raids and the game.

So I think it is a pretty good balance for a profession to be helpful in more then one front.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:18 pm 
Casual

AND THE FLASKS LAST 2 HOURS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 pm 

There are 5 boss encounters in ToTC, and only 1 in OS. Grats on killing them though :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 pm 
Casual

he might count sarth as 4 encounters, seeing in theory thats what it can be