[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - (Accepted) X-Realm (MM Hunter - Burx)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: (Accepted) X-Realm (MM Hunter - Burx)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 am 

Name: Burx
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship (7/57/7)
Armory Link:
Professions: LW & JC

Hardware and Connection: Windows 7, Core 2 Quad - Q6600 @ 3.2Ghz OC, 4GB Corsair RAM, Ati HD5770 VGA, 22" Samsung SyncMaster @ 1680*1050 (Running with 20-30 fps in 25mans even with fraps), 30Mbps cable connection (Stable)
Also using every possible kind of tweak on registry and wow settings that gives lower latency and higher fps. (Wowacker / Core Parking disabled etc)

I'm pretty much fluent in english and usually vocal on vent if there's something to discuss, but not too vocal.

Availability: I can pretty much raid every day in progress times or summer, I'm announcing it beforehand if i have any RL stuff that will affect my raiding schedule, exams and whatnot since I'm attending university.

Brief history: Started raiding in WotLK with Soldiers of the Horde (Hungarian guild with no real progress later on), afterwards I've been moving up to Fractured with more real raiding organization and schedule even made it to officer and class leader there and we've merged with another top guild lately on our server Evil Eye that's my current guild (Perish) on Bloodscalp.

PVE Experience: I've only started in WotLK so I don't have oldschool experiences. Although I've been watching the progress of PVE in TBC and sunwell especially.
Naxxrammas cleared with most of the achievements (some I've only got later on with better guilds)
Sartharion, Malygos - Done
Ulduar - Done with pretty much everything in there
TotGC - Done with Insanity and whatnot
ICC - Done 11/12 HC (Unfortunately setup issues have stopped us on LK hard mode :<)

I like raiding on high levels and good organization, having quality raids with plenty of fun. The thrill of a first kill with a great team is what I'm raiding for.
I consider myself among those who like to bring their best to a fight, min-maxing, theorycrafting and pushing out as much dps as possible while maintaining the balance between surviving and dpsing.

I'm always prepared for raid usually stacked up with hundreds of food, 12-20k ammunition, double elixirs/flasks, and pet food.
(I'M using 40 arp food in conjunction with double elixirs 45arp + 45 intellect to push me closer to the arp cap + 30 str food on my pet)
I'm usually covering my expenses by selling a couple primordials lately / just AH farming. Got a DK alt with herb + alchemy, but haven't been farming much with it lately.

I'm actively reading up on how I can improve on my class usually on Elitistjerks.com or other forums and using the hunter spreadsheet to optimize my gear with enchants and gems.

I'm quick to adapt to situations, I like to read up on the content before any attempts, and I'm trying to solve upcoming problems if something goes wrong.

UI and Addons: I have a highly customized UI (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... ation.html).
It's a bit of a mess if it's not running on my PC :)
The essentials are Grid2, Gnosis, DXE, ForteXorcist, Omen, SimpleBuffBars
http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw39624.jpg
http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40952.jpg

I'M using PowerAuras to track the most important procs like 2 piece T10 (Exploit Weakness)
In detail here: http://gevil.wordpress.com/about/burxs- ... awesome-p/

Keybinds: I'm using a G500 gaming mouse from logitech atm. Basicly My scroll up is my steadyshot macro containing killcommand and silencing shot. (I have Silencing shot macroed to all my dps shots even cooldowns and readiness.)
Bending the mouse scroll left is serpent sting, right is hunters mark.
Shift - ScrollLeft = Fight Specific Macros (Tranq Shot macro for adds on LK for example or bloodbeast distracting shot when they weren't going down in 4 seconds :))
0-7 - Tranq,Multi,Aimed,Chimera,Arcane,Silencing and Distracting shots
Q - Feign Death
E - Deterrence
G - Disengage
Shift - Q = Master's Call (Freya roots ftw :P)
Shift- 1 = FullNuke macro (Rapid fire Bloodfury killcommand silencing shot and steady shot cast at it's end)
Shift- 2-3 = Cooldowns separately
Shift- 4 = Readiness Macro
Middle Mouse = Volley
Shift - Middle Mouse = Misdirection/focus misdirection
and finally the potions are usually macroed into my FullNuke macro. Pre-potting with speed/wildmagic pots but usually the speed is better.

I've made a little compilation of hunter stuff I've come across while I've learned how to improve my dps in raids.
http://gevil.wordpress.com/mind-maxing/

Reports: I kinda only have older reports since I've been rotating out with the other hunters lately (them still needing gear and whatnot)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/x86h ... 751&e=6987
I'm usually the one tranq shoting on LK or DTing bloodbeasts, kiting zombies, etc. It's pretty rare when I'm having some dps fun :) Ah well sometimes on BQL / Rotface / Sindra

Here's a video I've made some time ago so you can see me in action.

e-mail/msn: greatestevil@gmail.com

I'd love to be given a chance to prove myself in action. ;)

--
/cheers Burx

Post subject: Re: X-Realm (MM Hunter - Burx)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 am 
Casual

was in Evil Eye myself, perish not doing well?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 am 

Hey there. Pretty much stuck on LK HC / Halion. Lack of organization and lately summer slack hitting extremely hard on top of the long time existing setup problems :<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 am 

Remember your name, but can't recall when was it when you left. Since we were in separate guilds back then.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm 
Casual

Sorry for the long wait :s Ill have an answer on........... Sunday i hope.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: (Pending) X-Realm (MM Hunter - Burx)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 pm 

No problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm 

Magyar vagy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm 

Igen :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:03 pm 
Casual

Accepted! Transfer over and contact an officer ingame.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: (Accepted) X-Realm (MM Hunter - Burx)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 am 

Thanks, transfer is pending might take a couple days.