[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - (Accepted) Mayoto Restoration Shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: (Accepted) Mayoto Restoration Shaman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am 

Character Name: Mayoto

Character Class: Shaman

Character Talent Spec: Restoration with Enhancment as offspecc.

Character WoWArmory Link: (We need to see your PvE gear) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Mayoto

Character /played: 170 days

Your Age: 20

Your Location: Norway

Your Hardware and Connection:
Operating System: Windows 2.6.1.7600 ()
CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz
CPU Speed (GHz): 2.854
System Memory (GB): 7.991
Video Card Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
Video Card Driver: nvd3dum.dll
Desktop Resolution: 1920x1080
Hard Disk Size (GB): 821.409
Hard Disk Free Space (GB): 193.244

Can you speak on Ventrilo?
Yes i can, very chatty and helpfull.

Detailed schedule. List the days and hours you are normally available. List the things that can affect your availability (job, school, friends etc). We need players who can and will prioritise raiding over other things. We can't have players who are going to be heavily occupied and unable to raid.
*Monday - all day
*tuesday - all day
*Wedensday - All day
*thursday - All day
*friday - 70% friends and work, will prioritize on progress raids.
*saturday - 70% Friends and work, will prioritize on progress raids.
*sunday -all day

Brief history. Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.
Started wow in vanilla, dident go so well, raided Zul'gurub, TBC joined a guild called Henchemen, did all the first kill's from Karazhan to M'uru, then 2 on Kil'jeaden wich sucked. then i raided Naxx(joke Instance)then ulduar realm firsts and 2's stayed in that guild for almost 3 years, then we disbanded because of the Gm, started he's new work.
then came wrath of the lich king, joined Dissident, pulled true Icc realm 4 and some first kills, reason for leaving this guild is, it's falling apart due to major lack in deacent players. people only show for wedensday for free epics, and go awall when it comes to lich king him self, wich i cant undertsand!

PVE Experience. List all raid instances and notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PVE? What don't you like about PVE?
From vanilla and out, i have done evrything exept Lich king heroic 25/10, even have both drakes from icc 10/25. what i love the most about raiding must be the feeling i get when i kill a new boss for the first time, the happy cheering on vent and the new loot that's arriving to gelp the guild kill more bosses.
what i dont like about pve is AVR and inpatient ppl who whine on progress bosses.

Consumables and finance. List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? Are you constantly broke?
Flask of pure mana
Alchemist potion
Potion of speed
Iperial mana steak
Elixir og mageblood - Progress bosses
Elixir og lightning speed - Progress Bosses
Noggenfogger

100k + So im alright for now.

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?
http://dissident.darkbb.com/ - Have nice guild mates who know what they are talking about
http://elitistjerks.com/ - for some BiS and RR
http://www.mmo-champion.com/ - For new's realting my class/Raid

Tools. Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Describe your keybindings: no need for a full list, but give an overview of your most important abilities and the bindings you have chosen for them. Provide a link to a screenshot of your interface.
1-6 is basic overhealing spells and decurse/riptide- binded watershield-trinkets-manatide to my mouse.

*Bartender
*Coldowns 1.3.3
*DBM
*Omen
*TuKUi
*Moo Timers
*Grid and Gridraiddebuff/icons
(gotta love recount to)

Report. Provide a few WWS reports or some other stats of you in action.
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=153007
Her you can see my movement and my healing on the meters :)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/71132/
her is where out priest logs stuff xD

Screenshot of your Ui: http://img337.imageshack.us/f/wow2010042623071038.png/

Contact. How can we contact you if your application is accepted (MSN, irc, email)?
Kolbeinsen@hotmail.com

Extra stuff. Feel free to add things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wy36FNRrl4
many many years ago.:)

I know it's not the best application in the world, but thanks for reading and good luck in the future :)

Post subject: Re: Mayoto Restoration Shaman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am 

+1 for the music in the vid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 am 

Looks nice, and I rarely say that, did i mention it looks nice ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am 
Casual

i bet he is much better and more active than krunk!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 am 

God I hope we won't need to sing ;S
Ps: Another Yamamoto :D:D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 am 
King Crab

What's your opinion on the different glyphs/relics/set bonuses? (glyph of riptide vs glyph of earthliving vs glyph of healing stream totem vs glyph of LHW, 4T10 vs 2T9, riptide relic vs flameshock relic vs chainheal relic)
Do you use different combinations on different fights?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm