[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Magsuki - Holy paladin application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Magsuki - Holy paladin application
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:37 pm 

Hola!

Before I start I'd like to thank you all for taking your time to read through my application. Any feedback or criticisms are welcome and I'll happely anwser any questions you may have.

About me:

My name is Magnus, also known as Enigma's younger brother. I'm a 22 year old guy from Haugesund, located in Norway. I'm currently studying IT in Sandefjord and yes unfortunately I'm Bevern's roommate.
Besides from gaming I enjoy spending time with friends, catching a movie, watch series and every now and then get shit faced (drunk). Apart from WoW, I also spent time on games such as Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft and Counter Strike.

My Character:
Name: Magsuki
Class: Paladin
Race & Gender: Blood Elf female
Spec: Holy.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Magsuki
Primary Professions: Inscription 450, Herbalism 450.
My /played: 70 days

My primary spec is Holy. I've always liked all aspects off this game when it comes to tanking, dealing damage or healing. Which made my choice simple once blood elfs came live with TBC.
I've managed to pick up offspec items for both Retri and Prot. Reasonable gear for both speccs, average ilvl being 264 to heroic 277.

My alts:
Panserkjeft 80 Warrior,
Sniken 80 Rogue,
Tjokken 80 Druid,
Lausmus 80 Warlock,
Stålmus 80 Mage,
Raatassen 80 Shaman,
Mortalz 80 Hunter,
Sadoprest 74 Priest,
all located on Talnivarr.

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: Onyxia's Lair, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, ZG, AQ20/40, Naxxramas up to 4H.
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, Hyjal, Black Temple & Zul Aman.
My main character back then was my shaman, Raatassen.

Wotlk:
Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 3D 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - Cleared / a few in 25 with the Crablings.
ToC 10/25 - Cleared, 4/5 HC 25.
ICC 10/25 - Cleared, 11/12 HC 10man, 9/12 HC 25 man.
Ruby Sanctum 10 player - Cleared Normal afaik.

Previous Guilds:
<Loot Factor> Stormscale EU
<Goat> Stormscale EU
<State of the Art> Talnivarr EU
<Showtime> Local guild, Talnivarr EU.

After showtime disbanded I got more casual. I had my mind focused on School, therefor I missed out on hardcore raiding during TBC apart from Pugs and alt raids. So most of my time went on pugs and arena.
I picked up the roots of hardcore gaming towards the end off BC when I got to clear Hyjal & BT, sadly I missed out on sunwell due to exams & my ex-gf. Currently I do not have a girlfriend nor do I plan to in the near future. Bitches be crazy.

<Catch> which is my current guild, is also my grand entrance back to hardcore gaming since I left the throne in Vanilla. Due to summer vacation the guild has been put on ice until Cataclysm. Several members have split across the server & different battlegoups. So in short, its inactive.
And that's not what I'm looking for nor interested in.

Addons & Interface.
Grid, Omen, Recount, Pallypower, Beacon of Light, Sacred Shield Tracker and MikScrollingBattleText

Here is a screenshot of my UI:
http://img199.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 83938.jpg/

My computer:
Intel Core2 CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
4GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
Desktop Resolution: 1920x1200
Samsung 24" LCD

Why Cráb?
Talnivarr has been my main ground since it opened back in Vanilla. You've always slaughthered the competition for the rest of the guilds on this server
you have a solid enviorment within the guild, you compete to be the best, raid times fits perfectly and you can provide me with end game content which currently no other guild can.

Why me?
I work hard to obtain as high attendance as possible. Flasks and other materials have never been a problem for me, as I'm dedicated and will always be well prepared for any encounter.
I have access to all types of Ventrilo, working microphone which I do take in use when it's needed. I've always kept an attendance of 90-100% in my previous guilds, my internet connection is as stable as it gets here in Norway.
Never really had any computer issues either, if I did, I'd just poke Enigma and it's as good as new moments later.

Last but not least, I'd like to yet again thank you for taking your time reading my application and yet again feedbacks & critisicms are always welcome.

Kind regards

Magsuki.

Post subject: Re: Magsuki - Holy paladin application
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 pm 
Casual

I like Ekkyo's comment in your screenshot :D

Good luck with your application.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:27 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am 
King Crab

pro screenshot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

I knew that screen would draw your attention. hah!!

On a serious note I'd like to say that Magsuki is aware of Herbalism not being a top notch profession, he simply took it for leveling Inscription and has kept it since then pretty much. He wouldn't have any problems swapping it out for Jewelcrafting or Blacksmithing for those extra goodies.

And since he's off to Happyland dreaming about dungeons and dragons I'm sure he'd agree with me on this; Thanks for the replies, goes for the both of us.

still waiting for that sandwich though, git..

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 am 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

*bump* :roll:

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

*bump2* :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

We are on it!

Patience is a virtue my friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:35 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

Just making sure krunklicious.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm 
Ex-Officer

Did you not see Fiddle's reign of terror?