[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Rivig, Orc Togue Talnivarr

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Rivig, Orc Togue Talnivarr
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:12 am 

Hello people of Cráb people! You will start reading my application soon. but first i want to give you guys some information about my life and my characters life. If you dont want to read it. Then skip it. The questions is marked with this color BLUE and the answer with RED so you can find the answer and the questions more easier.
Anyway here it is!..

- About my self My name is Simon Mikael Eriksson and i'm 18 years old. Im currently educating myself to a chef. I have always loved computer/video games. from the day i got my nintendo untill now. At the moment im playing to much wow. But when im not playing wow i love to be out and fish and hunt. I also train on the Gym 4-5 days a week. but thats during the day. not raidtime ofc. Im a social and a happy player, both online and irl. Always jokeing and laughing with someone. My pasion is cooking food. All kinda food. from Fish,Turkey,Meat,Sallads and so on. So when im not playing wow or doing the things i said, you can find me in the kitchen. My parents are divorsed since 10 years back. So im currently living with my father. Because of my pasion about food im educating myself to a chef. During school days im starting school at 08.15 (bus from my location to school. takes around 45 minutes so the bus come 07.15). im home around 4.15 then im eating dinner and going to the gym. Im on wow about 6.00 and then im rdy to fight the evil scourge and prepare myself for deathwing!

- About my character Rivig Her name is Rivig. Before Rivigs time here in life i had a Troll female rogue called Rivig on ahn'qiraj. I was raiding TBC and some vanilla raids with her and we really loved each other. But a hacker hacked my account and deleted my rogue and canceled the account. And because i was not serious when i made it i couldnt get it back. So i bought a new account and started a shammy.. but thats another story.. when Naxxramas and OS 3d was cleared and ive heard that Ulduar was coming i wanted a new rogue on Talnivarr. About 1 year ago Rivig was borned. She was levling fast to level 80 as a Undead male. But when after some time we both decided that some AP boost would be awesome. So she became Rivig the orc female. Orc because of the [Blood Fury] and rogues could use axes so some extra expertice would be nice. Female because it looks cooler than a male. Due to some reasons that i will tell you guys later she dont have any high achivment points or played. And due to some reasons with some mates joining some guilds that didnt needed a rogue atm. She was left alone in loginscreen. And i was joining a guild on my druid..

- Deeper information about myself
Name: Simon Mikael Eriksson
Age: 18, birthday 10th of june. born 1992 in a small town here in northern sweden called hoting.
Location: Sweden, hoting. http://www.hitta.se/LargeMap.aspx?var=hoting location on my village on a satelite map.
PC/Internet Reliability: My pc is a AMD phenom X3 black edition cpu. a 5750 gs graphic card. 4 gigabyte dualmemory crossair. and a internet connection of 24/2. Got wireless atm. due to the thick walls we got. got wery nice connection tho. never got a dc because of it. only from addons..

- Deeper information about My characters.
Name: Rivig.
Class: Rogue
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Rivig
Summary of pve gear: I have no words for my gear atm. Im always trying to have the best gear that i can have before making an apply but it's wery hard to be a pugger these days. people ninja and its impossible to get any mark or item from more than 4/12 bosses in icc 25m. My gear is atm the best i can get. trying to get Death's Chiose from Totc 25m. but.. ninjas.. Otherwise im looking for Attackpower/haste.
Main Talent Spec (link to talent calculator): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ling+Bling
Glyphs: Hunger for blood, Tricks of the trade, Mutilate.
Explanation: This is the most used and ultimate singel target dps spec for a assassination rogue atm. All the talents that i need for a maximum dps singeltarget is there. The glyph reasons is *Hunger for blood, for the 3% extra dmg.
*Tricks of the trade, increase the duration of my threat and bonus dmg increase but 4 sec. it's letting the tank get aggro faster and its nice for a tott rotation.
Secondary Talent Spec (link to talent calculator):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Rivig&gn=Bling+Bling
Explanation: This is just a Pvp spec. Havent put much thought to this one.

- If i can use Ventrillo and if i have a working mic that i can speak with? I have everything. ventmix, 3,0, skype, mumble, TS. Im currently a admin of a 2,1,4 ventrilo. Im always on this ventrilo talking with my irl mates. I cant play without ventrilo. I got XP both as a normal user and Admin and know how it work.

- Why i play the class rogue. Well. The first class i played was a rogue. and that was in the end of vanilla. I did some bosses in ZA,mc,AQ 40, bwl. But that was because my older brother was gm in a wery good guild. When tbc came i levled 70 pretty fast with my brother and i cleared everything exept some bosses in bt,mh,swp. When Wotlk arrived i got tierd of levling and playing wow, so i took a 3-4 weeks pause and dinged 80. And some weeks after the clear of OS 3d with my guild called revelation atm, my account got hacked. so here i was with no account when we was the 2nd best guild on our server atm. So i bought a new one and after that i dont think its been 1 day that i havent played wow. So here i am with 8 80's and the class of my life. a rogue! so because of the vanilla,TBC time with my first rogue i wanted a new rogue. The only thing im missing now on my rogue is some achivment and things to do aswell. For exaple levling up cooking, first aid, fishing and so on. (got much achivments spread all over my accounts and i want them all on Rivig.)

- A printscreen of my UI. For a week ago i had to reboot my PC and because of that all my addons and setting dissapeard. So i dont got the same UI as i had before, because i want a clean UI. I will show you a post on the fight i did on LK with my old UI. and one with the new ui. Dont have on bossfight on my new only on dummy.( not showing off with dps. just spamming some buttoms so you can se it.)

Old - http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6445/wowscrnshot053110204642.jpg Was ally at the time. called Guiw on the server Stormreaver with a guild called Lords of ironhearts.
New - http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2056/uiexplain.png This is my new UI. The numbers you can se is addons that i will tell the name of.
1. Shadowed Unit Frames, tidy plated.
2. Bartender4
3. Cooldowner
4. Grid
5. Omen
6. Recount
7. Rogue addon. for combopoints and poisons. (deadly stacks etc.)
8. Frames for example Gunshipbattle. skybreaker and ogrimhammer.
9. Chatter
10. Buffalo
Under the minimap is my location of the DMB.
Got a castar addons aswell called Quartz. I think thats all from my UI part.

- Other Guilds. here on talnivarr ive only been in my own guild called Bling Bling with my irl m8's and in this new guild called Whiping as intended. In Wai we did to sindragosa. got her to 16%. but after that the Guildmaster took a break untill cataclysm so the guild actually disbanded. In Bling bling we cleared ICC 10 when only 4 bosses where in it. but after that the maintank quited with wow so we disbanded the raiding. During Naxxramas and Malygos i was in the server top 2 guild on Ahn'Qiraj EU PvP guild called Revelation. We cleared naxxramas and mally and we where like a familly. Os 3d was our problem when our Maintank didnt have enough hp. but we took here down. when Ulduar came we disbanded. the gm got a child and the New gm was a stupid asshole and disbanded the whole guild and made a new one with some irl mate players that he had, to progress in uldar 25m. After that joined a guild called ENEMY. it was a 100% swedish guild and we cleared Ulduar 25m normal not algalon tho, but some Heroic did we aswell. in toc we did some trys on heroic but ppl where undergeared and the guild disbanded and joined a better ane after. after that i migrated to Talnivarr EU. so now im a pugger looking for a new familly..

- Proffessions
Professions - JC / Enchanting
Profession Skill - 450/105 Im getting my skill up in enchanting atm. unlearned it saturday night. it will be 450 asap. dont worry.
Cooking Skill - 406 on my shaman
First Aid Skill - 0. it's coming.
Fishing Skill - Check my Dk ramsay. he got some achivs. including the turtle!
I will get everything to my rogue aswell. Kinda slacky during summer..

What kind of experience do i have?
Classic WoW - I raided some bosses in MC, BWL, ZA, AQ 40. Because my acount got hacked i don't have any kind of reputation with them. But im currently farming them. because i want the exalted titel.
The Burning Crusade
Kara - clear
Gruul - clear
maggy - clear
TK - 3 bosses
SSC - 5 bosses
MH - almost cleared
BT - everything exept The betrayer
SWP - Nothing

Wrath of The Lich King
Naxx - clear
Mally - clear
Sarth - clear
Ulduar - clear (not algalon)
Totc - clear (no one in hardemode on this character)
ICC - 11/12 normal (downed LK to 25%, tryed this bosses on HC aswell Lord marrowgar, gunship, festergut, rotface, putricide, dreamwalker.) so i know the whole fight's. for the bosses i dont have any XP from. i learn them wery fast from tankspot. thats no problem.

- where i heard about CP. actually. i migrated here because of you guys. my class mates played on this server and they told me about you. so i migrated here because i wanted a new guild that focus on endgameraiding and that get things done. not a bunch of retards. So from IRL mates i guess.

- Why i want to join Cráb people. I want to feel the feeling of having a serious raidingguild that love raiding as much as i do. i want to progress when new encounters come in a guild with my guild-mates, my ingame familly, my team. i don't want to pug it or somthing. Ive been wating for you to need a rogue for a long time and finally you do. so i took my chance now. And if you ask me what kind of gamer i am. i would tell you a nolifer. Im online every single day. and i mean everyday. so why not raid and hardecoreraid instead of running around in dalaran or on the og-roof? I am wery dissapointed of what i have done in this expansion. and i know i can do much better and i dont want to be all alone puging in Cataclysm. I want to come forward with my skills, experience.

thank you for taking the time and reading this application. and i hope you guys having as much fun reading it as i had when i wrote it! Hope to se you soon ingame!

//Rivig

Post subject: Re: Rivig, Orc Togue Talnivarr
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm 

omg my eyes!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm 
King Crab

dark blue text on a black background doesnt work so well :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm 

Yeh.. saw that guys :S but i couldnt find the edit button anywhere :S and i the clock was almost 6 in the morning. i dont know what i was thinking :S was a bit drunk aswell..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 pm 
Officer

using the subsilver2 board style and its readable :p

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm 
King Crab

there's no edit button until you get accepted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm 

Ok. Im sorry about the bad color.. hope you can read it anyway

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm 
Casual

Hello Rivig,

Thank you for your application.
However after examining it we have determined that you currently lack too much gear for us to be able to accept you as a trial.
So we will have to decline this for now and wish you the very best of luck in your future search for a guild.

If however at a later point you feel like you've got enough gear upgrades etc. feel free to bump your application for a reexamination.
Until then, Enjoy the summer.

/iNF