[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Holy paladin application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Holy paladin application
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm 

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
My name is Tolis, i am 26 years old and i live in Greece.My main character is a human paladin and i play holy as main spec and retri as offspec.I have played the tanking specc too but my gear now is outdated since i stopped gathering items in toc.On my paladin i have 90 days in 80lvl and 157 in total.I also got rogue,shaman,druid and priest in 80lvl with a total of 214 days played on all of them.

This is the armory link of my paladin http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Talento
This is a screenshot of my ui http://yfrog.com/g0wowscrnshot062010213038j
and this is the bis gear i aim for http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21145292#inventory , i am giving this too to give you an idea what i think about my gear should be like since some of the items i currently have are not the best in slot, they are just the best i could get till now.

My talent tree is the usual that most holy paladins use with the DS from protection tree which is a must have in almost every fight.I also used the old spec with the critical talents from the retri tree but nowadays a raid wide reducing damage spell is much more usefull than the extra 8% critical.My professions are enchanting and inscription which both are considered as raiding professions since they give the extra spell power.
In my ui you can see some of my key binds,some of the spells are not binded cause i have them in macro with others or some have long cd or are used in certain moments in a fight so i have already positioned myself and be ready to click it,like aura mastery.
Also these are the latest logs of my last guild http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/37006/calendar/06-10/

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
I started playing in TBC.My paladin is my first character and i play as holy since leveling in around 64 level.I found healing attractive so i was leveling through instances till i was 70.In 70 i kept my healing spec and started raiding as holy.My raiding experience on my paladin started in tbc when i joined a small guild and started running Karazhan and Gruul while others where in Black Temple.The pve aspect of the game was the most attractive for me and especially the raids so i wanted to go further in raids so i joined another guild which was in SSC and TK.Their progress though was not very good since they were farming the same and easy bosses and didnt try the rest so i decided to join another guild to see more content.Then i joined Reapers Elite Guard and progressed through MH and BT with them and we ended killing 3 bosses in Sunwell when they decided to stop raiding to prepare for the expansion.
When WOTLK hit and we started raiding the new content i was not getting raiding spots due to the big roster they had so i decided to leave them to find another guild to raid more than 1 day per week.Then i joined High Council and cleared the new content with them naxx/OS/EOE, untill they decided to leave the server due to heavy lag, like many other guilds did at that time.I stayed at the server and didnt follow them due to my rl friends ( big mistake) and after that i joined a casual guild just to farm content till i find a more hardcore guild as ulduar was close.When ulduar hit i joined Fleetwood and cleared the content with them including some hardmodes until the summer when i took a break from raiding due to having a job in another city for a month so i couldnt log that much.When toc hit there was not spot anymore in Fleetwood for me so i joined a casual guild to farm content and gear up as my gear was low due to my summer break.
After ICC was released i applied in Essential Accenture and was accepted and progresses through ICC, clearing the normal modes and killing 11/12 in both 10man and 25man in heroic mode.We've been progressing in 10man LK hc the last weeks with the main 10 man group and unfortunately the guild disbanded last week before starting progress in LKhc 25man.If you check the dates in my achievements you will notice that some kills are very late due to roster problems in the guild,we couldnt make a full raid for weeks and when we managed to fill the spots we 2shot putricide for example.I've been in Twilights Hammer as horde since i started so all guilds were in horde side and i faction changed to alliance to join Essential Accenture in same server again.This is my raiding exp on my paladin.
On my alts i have played my lock in SSC/TK/MH and early bt in 70 level.In 80 level i have played mostly in toc and latest content in ICC on my alts which are my rogue (Znkariolis) in assasination spec, my druid (Nightlife) as feral tank and resto and my shaman (Vromikos) as elemental and resto.My priest is shadow and holy but recently dinged 80 so not geared yet.I try to keep all of them up to date and geared enough to raid the latest content with every char i can.

C) ATTENDANCE & LOGISTICS:
My attendance in raids i dare to say can be 100% but i have to say 99% cause always something may happen.As long as i arrange everything in my life i can arrange to be in all raids.I dont have any rl commitments except my job.I work every day in mornings except weekends so all my time is free.
The flasks i use is the spell power one usually but sometimes i use the distilled wisdom one when i find it or the mats since they are a bit rare in our server.For food buff i use haste or spell power foods.
I got a working headset and ventrilo installed and my internet connection is 24mbps adsl.My PC is good enough to run wow, i got it around 6 months ago and it looks like this:
-Processor: I7-920 2,66GHZ
-RAM:DDR3 OCZ 6GB
-Graphics Card:GIGABYTE 5850 GV-R585D5
-Graphical Settings (Low/Medium/High): High
-Average Latency: 50-200ms
-Average FPS in raids:50fps
I always run wow in high detail and never had a problem or crashes due to my hardware,i even run 2 or 3 wow windows in raid environment and no lag at all.My connection is stable too, i dont share it with anyone so no problems with that too.

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
Well im not planning to quit wow in the near future, my main interest in the game is pve and clearing new content as fast as possible.I prefer pve than pvp so i only pvp with friends for fun not for serious ratings.I can say im raidaholic since i want to raid as much as i can and on all my chars so i can see the raids in every character aspect and not only the healing one (i have cleared icc 3 times in 24 hours once,1x25 and 2x10).Raiding to down new bosses,for achievements,to farm content, to help guildies in anything in a specific raid or raiding for fun is what i want from the game.I like playing for the team not for myself and i consider items as a tool to progress not as the purpose of the raid.Bosses die by the whole raid not by an individual so i think the most important is to have a balance in a guild/raid and not being a lootwhore.As for my raid attitude i try to give my 100% in a raid even on farm raids,always be prepared and always treat everyone like i want to be treated - with respect.

E) REFERENCES:
Unfortunately i dont know anyone in the guild,i just saw your recruitment post in mmo champion.I choose to apply to your guild because you are on the hardcore side of this game and thats the way i like playing all the games.Playing easy mode is boring and you cant prove how much skilled you are since everyone can do the easy mode.

Post subject: Re: Holy paladin application
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm 
Casual

Bump, Krunk/Fiddle

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: Holy paladin application
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:33 pm 
Ex-Officer

If it wasn't obvious.. Declined.

Sorry for the late response.