[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Ráine 80 Rogue

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Ráine 80 Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 pm 

Personal Information

Name and Age

Heyz my name is Kostas and I’m 23 years old, I just finished my studies in business management, I’ve also studied two years to become a pastry-chef and my specialty is chocolate. I live in Greece and more specific in Athens.

Character and More information’s

Character Name: Ráine (formerly Orochimaru Male Night Elf)
Class: Rogue
Race: Blood Elf (Female)
Spec: Primary Assasination(51-18-02), Secondary Combat (20-51-0)
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... R%C3%A1ine
Ui Link: http://img822.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 03451.jpg/

Professions : Leatherworking 450 & Skinning 450
Secondary Prof: First Aid 450

Played Time: Total 175 days – Time played in 80 35 days

Ui explanation: Because my key bindings can’t be seen I will give you a brief explain.
F1= Cloak of Shadows
F2= Evasion
F3= Arcane Torrent
F4= Blind
V= Stealth
Tab= Tricks of The Trade macro
H= Cold Blood
T= First Trinket (Mark of Supremacy)
F= Kick
G= Vanish
B= Slice and Dice

Details about: Ráine ( Orochimaru)

Raiding Experience
Vanilla: Onyxia, Mc, Bwl, Zul Gurub, AQ 20

The Burning Crusade: Kharazhan , Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon , Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine Cavern, Zul Aman.

Wrath of The Lich King: Naxxramas 10-25, Malygos 25, Obsidian Sanctum 10(3d)-25(3d), Ulduar 10 some Hard Modes only ( Stockin the Furnace, I choose you SteelBreaker, Lose your Illusion, I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare, Disarmed, HeartBreaker), Ulduar 25, Onyxia 10-25, TOC 10-25, ICC 25 4/12

My raiding experience started back in DeathWing with Moonlight Council, with them i raided Onyxia, Mc, Bwl. When we migrated in Talnivarr we did the same ol instances and some Zul Gurub and Aq 20. After that I decided to stop raiding and did some pvp and I achieve Knight Champion Rank. TBC came and me and my friends created the guild Year One we managed to clear Kharazan but the guild failed to clear Gruuls Lair and we disbanded it. I joined The Nephilim and at last I managed to clear Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon, TK, SSC and Zul Aman. I decided to leave the guild because I wanted to study more, I started again 1 month before WOTLK launched.In WOTLK i joined Justice with Justice I cleared Naxx 10-25, OS 10-25 and Malygos 25. After some time Justice started to crumble, members didn’t join the raids, we didn’t raid for almost 1 month, I left and I joined The Nephilim again :P. With The Nephilim I cleared Ulduar, Os 25 3d, Toc 10-25 (Os 10 3d I did it with pug) and Onyxia 10-25.
All was going smoothly, The Nephilim started to do some hard modes tries in TOC 25, and I was really happy to being in their ranks. But a disaster came to my door. I lost a precious family member and I wasn’t in the mood to play so I stopped for 8 months. I started to play again at 9-8-2010 when almost all my real life friends became horde and I decided to turn Orochimaru into Blood Elf with the name Ráine.
I tried to join some icc pugs but it wasn’t so easy because my gs was 4900, I managed to raise my gs in 5410 in some few days. Although I was missing from WoW, i still viewed videos from Tank Spot about the ICC fights.

ADDONS
Poisoner
Dbm
Cast Bars
Spartan UI
Ice UD

GLYPHS
Major Glyphs: Glyph of Trick Of the Trade, Glyph of Hunger for Blood, Glyph of Mutilate
Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Blurred Speed, Glyph of Safe Fall, Glyph of Vanish

My Computer
Internet Connection: 24 Mbps
Intel Core 2cpu
2 ghz-2 ghz 4 gb RAM
Sapphire 5850 SVGA 1gb
Hard drive 2 TB

Ventrilo / TeamSpeak
I have both but iam way too shy to speak :P.

Why do you want to join Crab People
I know Crab people way back when Talnivarr opened and u are the best guild in the server.

Why me?
Iam a dedicated player and I do anything in my power to improve my performance in raids. Also I think iam quite funny even if I don’t speak in Vent :P and I can make you sweets for Christmas!!!

Anything to Add?
If iam not on-line with Ráine I will playing with my 75 level hunter Winry.

With best Regards Ráine

Post subject: Re: Ráine 80 Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:11 pm 

First Mihir thanks for teh reply, you are right i have two pieces of 5-man gear, my head and my trinket.
I use Needle-encrusted scorpion because of the gs my other trinkets are blood of the old god and wrathstone
And if i miss hard modes i think that i mention that i lost a family member and i couldnt play for 8 months

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 pm 

Needle-Encrusted Scorpion has 226 GS my other trinkets Wrath Stone and Blood of the Old God they have 216 GS.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 pm 

GS is the all...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:10 pm 
King Crab

Do you think skinning is a good raiding profession?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm 

Ofc and its not but i kept skinning because its easy to just farm the ingredients that u need. But right now i will change skinning for Jewelcrafting, when i started playing again i didnt have the gold to change my prof. But after some serious farming i have the gold to change it :).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey,

Orochimaru from the alliance is quite the familiar name for me :)

First of all, my condoleances about your family member.

Second, I'm sorry but we are declining your application. Your gear and experience is not what we would be looking for. Furthermore, being too shy to talk on vent isn't exactly helping your application either (we have issued dkp penalties for people without microphones), but i appreciate your honesty.

Considering your level of progression and gear, i'd suggest you apply for a guild that is still progressing through ICC25, normal mode. Best of luck!

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Ráine 80 Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm 

Thanks for your condoleances m8 i really appreciate it.
And i knew from the start that i will get declined, but hey some times the effort matters ;).

Thanks for your Time