[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Itay - x-realm Priest Holy/Shadow

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Itay - x-realm Priest Holy/Shadow
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 pm 

Name: Itay http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... st&cn=Itay
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf

Well. my name is "Itay" both in rl and in Boulder-fist. im 28 yo from Israel and i play priest for almost 6 year while lvling all other chars(i like to get to know all the aspects of this game).
i got 9 lvl 80's on my realm (u cant be a nab and not knowing how to play all classes) I'm a very dedicated player (especially to my char) and loyal, i never get kicked or u wont hear a bad word about me, only reason I'm leaving my current guild is cuz of too much ppl leaving us to join the high ranked guilds and now we cant seem to finish 12 out of 12 on hc.

i got vanilla and tbc excellent 10 man raids xp, on tbc i use to pug 25 man raids. if there was healing needed i use to join a raid no matter where they go.

i play all specs both pve (depends on what my current guild needs) and pvp. but my master spec is holy ofc since i choose it on lvl 1.
i lvled as holy not through quests but from lfg channel (back then)
i don't expect to be thought tacts, i go and read them before the patch comes out and as soon as the cata info came out i went and watched all the movies. from the new hc till the hardest raid.
i always come prepared with food according to spec and usually all flasks on me (in case a guildie misses a flask).
for hard encounters sometimes i use 2 elixirs if i see I'm missing a certain stat in the fight.
i never whine about gear/gold. since it keeps changing and make u emo for nothing.
i never pug on main, if i wanna raid its with vent to enjoy the raid and the other players.

now to speak a little about my comp:
i got Intel due core- 3G ram 3G Hz processor/Gforce9600 1G mem with a 15 MB connection, almost never dc unless its reset day for my poor company, 98% of the times i raid with 200 ms tops and 50-70 fps. also using logitech g15 keys with a razor gaming mouse.

for addons: i use almost every information addon in game except healbot (i hate that addon it makes u too lazy)
i linked armory but i don't think it will help much since i got 3 sets of gear for disc/holy/shadow.

as holy i go haste capped with highest sp i can get from proff and i change my spec according to main tanks healing or raid healing,

as disc i got haste soft-cap and full power sp + i usually focus on tanks to reduce dmg by 13% and make them feel secure and let the other healers breathing time + macro for giving the highest dps caster Power infusion each 1.6 min to burst his dps.

as shadow im haste cap but i never rolled for the dps trinkets unless no1 wants them... my prio is replenishment and then the ez rotation.

professions - tailoring for sp on cloak (all recipes in game) Engineering - for haste on gloves repairbot and wormhole (all recipes in game).

I'm sort of ach whore, atm got 9.5k ach points (stoped some pvp ach to focus on insane title).
raid related addons: dcp, rbs, omnicc, dxe, sct, dcr, ensidia fail, rating buster, recount(absorbed), rankwatch, smartbuff, shadowgreenlight, and surge track.

I'm basically a healing/tanking person, i don't rly like the "ez job" of dps , my drood is tree my pally is holy too and my shammy is resto so that will show u how much i like to heal.
i rly hope u guys r a friendly communicating guild that is looking for serious hardcore player that is very active and online through the whole day. and that u lough when u can and focus when needed and that u have ppl that can aid if i feel confused from a tact and wont yell before asking what happened.

if u have any question ill be happy to answer them here or on vent.
cheers......

Post subject: Re: Itay - x-realm Priest Holy/Shadow
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:30 pm 
King Crab

fix your armory link please...

copy paste is for the lazy!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am 

oh sorry i didnt notice.
there u go :)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... st&cn=Itay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:54 pm 

Nice, applying to 2 End-Game raiding guilds at once? And copy/pasting the same application you did to Consortium isn't nice either.

Best of luck,
Juv

Sidenote: Sorry for trolling your forums..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm 

so what?
look at it this way, wouldnt you apply for several jobs at once ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 am 

That's not what's meant.

First off, my confusion comes to the stupidity of applying to 2 Top-Raiding guilds at once, it's a game, not a thing that determines your life status.
Secondly, i'm just wondering why he's not patient enough waiting for a reply from one of the 2 guilds he applied for, then apply for the next.
And thirdly, the lacking effort to make a different application or atleast add punctuation and professionalize the grammar to make it seem as a bit of effort?

Another side note: sorry to be so grumpy just about a game

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 am 
Ex-Officer

Juv you certainly waste a lot of effort on something that is "just a game" as you put it yourself.
No offence but no one likes a snitch.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm 

word

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm 
Ex-Officer

Declined, full on priests.