Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] - Sinspree Combat rogue Application - Xrealm
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm 

Personal Information

I am 30 years old environmental engineer from Turkey. My name is Rustem and I live in Ä°stanbul, biggest city in Turkey. Since 2006 i was playing wow. Before wow i was playing cs then my friend change my mind to start wow; stil we r playing together.

Preferred method to contact you: In game u can whisper me, send me mail or just pm me.

Character Information

When i was Alliance
Character name: Rethien
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Before the fc i was in Dusk Alliance guild on Bladefist but they did fc also they r on horde side now.

Now:
Character Name: Sinspree
Class: Be Rogue
Primary Spec: 20/51/0 combat pve
Secondary Spec: 11/3/57 pvp
Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Sinspree
Total Played Time: 291 days
Time Played On lvl 80: 141 days

Checking these WoW related websites to improve myself:
MMO-Champion, Elitist jerk, Shadowpanther, bosskiller warcraftmovies, tankspot
MMO-Champion: for following news, updates
Elitist jerks: forums for class updates, class mechanics (Aldriana’s spreadsheet/idps)
Tankspot,Bosskiller and warcraftmovies: to get info about bosses tactics to read and watch them.

Character/Game-play Questions

Please explain the strengths and weaknesses : In non-switch bosses I can make constant high dps. In switch type bosses there might be some dps loss during fight.

Do you have any WWS logs or world of logs etc so we can check your performance?
I didn’t raid for the last 4-5months. Then I joined to Dissident in Bladefist. I did raid with them approximately 3weeks, then the guild disbanded. When i joined dissident my tier 10 items lvl was 251 during this 3 week time i improved my tier 10 gear lvl to 264 and and change my weapons with hc ones also gloves and ring too. The world of logs link referce to my first raid with dissident and the picture is from the last raid( i cant give u the world of logs link about this picture because they didn’t upload the log).
If you want to learn more about myself and my performance you can ask to Dissident GM
Dissident GM Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Reverria

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/78z4 ... 023&e=5284

Next to your main spec do you use an off spec for raiding? If so could you tell us a bit more about it how geared it is and how experienced you are with it? No I am not using off-spec for raiding because my off spec is for pvp. I am wrahtfull geared (except the shoulder because after i did fc couldn’t find proper 3vs3 setup then stoped looking for it).

Next to your main character are you using any alts and if so who are they?

I was playing with my warlock in wow classic and tbc but gave that lock to my irl friend after ulduar patch came. Character name is Flamewarden(on Bladefist realm) cleared tbc with that lock when i was Alliance (warlock name was Aramid.) I was in lechium, we were on burning legion realm. After we cleared tbc gm decided to migrate from there then we went auchindoun realm and also guild name changed with Delusion. if u want to know anything about me u can ask flamewarden coz we played together when we were in Dusk. Well anyway it was an exaccount of mine. I got 2 alts Dk and lock on rogue account. DĂ©athstar orc Dk, and FĂ©ardotcom Orc Warlock .

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %A9athstar
Total Played time: 57 days, On lvl 80 47 days.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... A9ardotcom
Total Played time: 18 days, On lvl 80 9 days.

Your History

WoW Classic raid experience
AQ BWL MC cleared with my lock
TBC raid experience all content cleared with my lock u can check from my lock armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... lamewarden

WotLK raid experience

Cleared Naxx 10/25 + (Ä°mmortal and Black proto)

Cleared EoE 10/25 (malygos)

Cleared Sartharion 10/25 both 3 Drakes

Cleared Ulduar 10/25, Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10/25 done, Algalon done, wtb yogg +0 :/

Cleared ToGC 10 + tribute to insanity & ToGC 25 5/5 (mad skill)

ICC25 man 11/12 hc
Progress on LK HC 25 (best try 55%), stopped progressing because we were lacking people due to summer/vacation.

At the end of the tbc i decided not to play caster anymore and rerolled to rogue. I gave my warlock to my friend after ulduar patch came.

With my rogue (rethien) i was in auchindoun realm in a guild named Delusion (Turkish guild) which has some realm first. i did immortal achievement with this guild (we missed realm first because of we wiped kt on %2 then next week we did but we missed realm first because of that wipe). We cleared ulduar25 at the first week on Sunday and it was realm first(we started to trials on yogg saron on Saturday evening at 8 pm until 6 am on Sunday morning time but i couldn’t attent Sunday afternoon raid because i had a personal meeting outside because of that i wasn’t there when they killed yogg saron which was realm first.). After we cleared ulduar we couldn’t make any hard mode progress because lack of players and also our gm gave a break to do his military service. Guild disbanded because of these reasons so i left and migrated to frostmane realm to play with my friends. Well i did 10 man hard modes with ghaza. On 25 men we did flame, ignis, xt, kologran, hodir hard modes. But I am so bored that this guild can’t make any hard mode progress. Because of people always slacking in this guild then i left to join Essence.
I did all ulduar 25 man hms including algalon and 4/5 on togc 25, insanity on togc 10 with essence. Some of the raiders left the guild because of we couldn’t get down the anub’arak in Togc 25 then we also couldn’t do any raids for 2 weeks. So the guild master decided to disband the guild because 2 healers also left the guild during time. We joined Ninth order with 2 of my friends from Essence. Ninth order was also having some problems with anub’arak because of lacking a rogue. So after i joined them, we made a good progress. At the end of the progress we gained mad skill togc 25. After icc patch launched we cleared icc25 to the Professor Putricide. My friends insisted that I join to their guild so i decided to join my friends guild, Dusk in Bladefist. We killed sindragosa in icc25 and made some trials for Lk but we couldnt do it. I gave a break because i went to another country for working and i havent been in any guild for 4 months after i left from Dusk. Also after i left i did faction change with flamewarden. I levelled with my lock when in that time.
After that I joined Dissident where I could raid only for 3 weeks .Then the guild has been disbanded because lots of people were on holiday so we couldn’t raid regularly .

Computer specifications:
CPU intel core2 duo E8500
GFX Card Ati Radeon HD 5870
RAM 4 Gb OCZ DDR3 1333 Mhz
Samsung T200 LCD

My connection speed is 8mb and lots of time stable, very rare that i dc…
I m using ventrilo and I got plantronics headset when i was playing cs i bought to hear voice very well u know what i mean who is coming behind or any1 trying to hit with knife anyway still i m using it got it mic on it also.

Have you taken any extended breaks from WoW before? After Sindragosa kill, I had to give a break for around 5months due to my job.

Have you been in a position of responsibility in a guild before (i.e. an officer rank or something similar)? No

Do you have any one we can contact to verify details of your application? You can contact Dissident gm and Flamewarden if you like.

What are you primary reasons for wanting to PvE? I like to make pve with high skilled people in order to achieve and get progress during time.

Why do u want to join Cráb People?

These days it's hard to find a very good guild that needs another rogue. Also, I want to be part of Cráb People because I want to play with the best, simple as that. I think I can contribute to your future progress. I feel I have what it takes to play with the best, otherwise I wouldn't be applying. In terms of what I can bring to Cráb People, I have dedication to guild/progression and endgame PVE. I never ever whine on wipe fests, infact I enjoy them, it just makes the actual kill far more exhilarating than it would if you 2 shot a boss. I am also used to being sat out - if not needed for a certain boss. If the guild progress, then I progress, whether I was actually there at a boss fight or sat outside the raid. I take constructive criticism extremely well, infact I strive off it, it turns you into a better player, so constructive criticism my way is more than welcome. I believe there is nothing more exciting than killing that boss for the first time which you've wiped on for weeks. I have the skill, the dedication, the determination, the concentration, the willingness and the thirst for endgame PvE.

Does studies/work interfere my ability to raid?

Nothing won’t affect my raiding, and I’m 100 % active on raiding; I rarely miss any raids. Even when we progress on a single boss that is very boring and annoying I will be there, I will never sign off because of "hmm don’t need loot from that boss."

What are your thoughts on the following: Raid related achievements, farm raids and the current content? I like the current content. I also like to attend farm raids and raid related achievements which are also necessary for the overall goodness of the guild.

What addons do you use?
Omen, recount, rogue power bars, quartz,dbm,omnicc, x-perl, grid.

How did you come to hear of Cráb People(wow progress/mmo champion etc)?
Wow progress

Do you have any other information or anything else to add?
As a final note, I would like to sincerely thank you for spending the time to read my application. I did not write this in ten seconds,and I hope the effort is showing. I hope it shows that I am not planning to just join and get geared but shows that I am ready for a long term stay in your great guild that is ready for cataclysm!
And i hope i can get a chance to join Cráb People and having a fresh start for cataclysm.
I found it was needed to edit a lot of things in my application because otherwise I thought it was very short since I'm applying to a high end raiding guild.

Post subject: Re: Sinspree Combat rogue Application - Xrealm
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey,

You have made a quality application, very impressive and quite refreshing. Your experience is also pretty nice, even though it has been with another class.

However, your rogue is undergeared for our standards. While it is true that at this point of the expansion gear does not mean much anymore, but it also means that we have a bigger pool of applicants with better gear to fish from, and therefor we are declining your application.

Best of luck in finding a guild.