[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X-Realm Fury Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] X-Realm Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 pm 

Aloha
I'm Ludvig, a 18 year old boy from southern Sweden. I'm playing a human fury warrior which ive been playing since vanilla, from the beginning it was an alt.

About me, my wow career and why i left my last guild

My wow career began pretty much the day it was released. My brother had an account so i tried the game out and got my own account a week later. My first char was a rogue, when i got to 60 my brother got me into the guild he was in. So i began to raid along with my brother who had to explain everything to me in swedish as i didnt understand 50% of what they said on ventrilo ^_^. As the time passed by and BWL was released the guild and the raiding got more serious. By the time tBC wa released we had managed to clear every boss except KT.
My warrior dinged 60 by the time AQ was released but i didnt really play it that much, did some runs in mc with another guild.

In tBC i continued playing in the same guild and cleared all content including world 26th Muru kill. I also got into pvp got top 20/10 s1 and s2 and managed r1 in 3v3 s3 and s4 playing RMP with 2 IRL's.
With my warrior i was mostly pvp'ing but did some raiding with her aswell, Cleared Kz, ZA Gruul, Mag, up to Vashj and Kael and a couple of bosses in BT and MH with our alt raids in the guild. Also managed top 100 arena rankings the 2 last seasons in 2v2 and 3v3.

Between our Kil'jaeden kill and and the release of WotLK i left the guild and only played a day or 2 every week until the arena season was over. By the time 3.0 hit the live servers i decided to move my warrior to a new account and sell the rogue as i wanted to play something new and needed cash for a new computer. So i migrated with a couple of friends to a new realm and began gearing up to be prepared for the leveling to 80.

At the wotlk release i was lucky that there was a local LAN event the same weekend so i was one of the 5 first to 79, but with my luck my playtime ran out with 3 bars left to go so i didnt ding 80 until i bought Gametime a week later during dreamhack. (Instead of getting the last bars to 80 i won both the CS1.6 and the DotA Tournament so maybe i shouldnt complain)

After getting to 80 i joined a Swedish casual/raiding guild with some really fkd up people, i was enjoying every second with them. Raiding 2-3 days per week and ending up top 5 on the realm was good enough for me, at this time i was playing protection. Ulduar was released and i took a break from wow. i came back about a month before Toc was released and joined a new formed guild my friend was in, i were now playing as fury. We managed to clear uld25 on normal and a couple of both 10 and 25 hardmodes.
In ToC we managed rank for the hardmodes up til Anub who we didnt kill.
In ICC we cleared everything really fast until LK where we had problems with people not showing up and some problems within the guild management which resulted in 2 officers leaving. When all the drama was over we got lk down (weeks behind) but managed to pass several guilds on the ranking by killing 7 hard modes the first week (didnt try LDW, Saurfang, sindra or pp) And after a while we had them all down and began our tries to get the lich king down, once again people started to slack and many left the guild. We only managed to get HLK into p2.

Slowly we went from 1 shotting every boss to wiping countless times on sindra, we managed wipes on several bosses actually and people were playing more and more like retards and not giving a shit about progression. And 1 night i simply rage quitted, even though i have lots of good friends in the guild all the bad things were outeighing the good.

Now i want to try something new, and i have some friends playing on Talnivarr so it seems like an opportunity to get some new friends and see the other side of wow.

My personal wow achievements
-Rogue-
Wielder of thunderfury in vanilla
Full tier 3 except ring.
Cleared every boss except KT40 up til WotLK
Amani Warbear owner
Vengeful+Brutal Gladiator

-Warrior-
Server 2nd Shadowmourne

What you can expect from me and what i expect in return
A dedicated raider who can take a beating, i can whipe as long as it takes for the sake of progression. Stupid whipes on easy bosses is not my kind of thing. I'm a nice and happy dude who enjoys a good laugh, i dont flame people and im not a whiney person.
What im expecting from you is a nice atmosphere with friendly people, i also expect somewhat serious raiding.

About me
As said earlier i'm a 18 year old boy from sweden, im in the last year of school. In my freetime i'm playing football, longboarding or hanging out with friends mostly.
At the moment im playing football 2 days a week just for the sake of training since our season is over, im playing wednesdays 18:30-20:00 and fridays 16:00-17:30. These times changes during the year so i cant be sure which days and times it will be in the future.
The last thing id like to add here is that i have light version of narcolepsy which obviously will affect my mood and could possibly at sometimes affect my performance.

My gaming experience
Ive been playing many different games, and this is what ive been playing the most.
Diablo 1 and 2 + expansion
CS1.6 at a somewhat high level
DotA at a somewhat high level
HoN at a somewhat high level

Computer and Connection specs
Intel Core2 Quad q6700 overclocked to 3.5 ghz
6gigs ddr2 RAM @ 1333mhz
Ati radeon 4870x2 2GB
WD Raptor 80Gig 10000RPM harddrive for os and some games +2 1.5TB discs for storage
Using a Razer Deathadder mouse and a Razer Tarantula keyboard.
2 monitors, 1 22" TN panel monitor for chrome and other shit. And 1 Dell 24" IPS panel for gaming.
Got a pair of Sennheisr 595's so will hear you loud and clear, external microphone.

500KB/s down and 100KB/s up very stable connection, very rarely disconnecting because of the connection.

Addon's, keybinding's & more
Atm im only using DBM and Omen, when i saw my UI after the patch i just /sighed and disabled the rest of them. Earlier ive had a 7000 download UI on Wowinterface.com which broke in a patch and got removed when i couldnt be arsed to update it. As soon as all my preferred addons are updated i will be building a new UI.

I need to overhaul my keybindings after the patch, but a rough explanations of how i usually have them is utility spells such as shouts, intercept, heroic fury and every man for himself are bound on the side-buttons of the mouse combined with CTRL and Shift. Damaging ability are bound on the 1-2-3-4-5 in combination with shift. Mounts and other stuff is bound on NumPad..

If there is anything more you would like to know, send me an email. Ludvig@2die4.com

Post subject: Re: X-Realm Fury Warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 pm 

How silly of me to forget the armory link. Anyway, here it is.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Boohaxx

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:45 pm 

in which guild did you play in during swp?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm 

Played with the Alterac Deviants from the time on Shattered Hand -> Genjuros -> Ravencrest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 pm 
Officer

server 2nd shadowmourn is a bold statement

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey, thanks for you application.

A question: Why are you still using leather wrists? You seem to be missing out on +5% to all stats.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:18 pm 
King Crab

*str

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm 

I'm currently working my way to a pair of plate bracers, just havent had that much time to play the last week. Been helping with the renovation of a bathroom.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

We will get back to you when Inf and myself have had a chance to discuss your application. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am 
Casual