It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Ret paladin Application
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 pm 

Personal Information

Name: Thomas

Nationality: Norway

What do I do in real life
For the momen I study to become a car mecanic. not working so got alot of spare time in the evenings. Mostly of the time goes
to wow but some goes to girlfriend and friends.

Time I can Raid

Monday 18.00-02.00
Tuesday 18.00-02.00
Wednesday 18.00-02.00
Thursday 18.00-02.00
Friday Unavailable
Saturday Unavailable
Sunday 18.00-02.00

Character Information

Character's name Xìo

Class Ret Paladin

Armory Link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=X%C3%ACo

MainSpec Ret http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sbhZZcbGsdkszfk
Offspec Prot http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZGMhfRddRMuc

But ofc I'm willing to respec if u want me to go another spec or another build

Professions:
My Profession's are BlackSmith 450 ofc (All ICC crafts)
JewelCrafting 450 ofc

I chose those two professions since it gives the good personal gems and an Extra socket in glows and wrist. the best combo for a ret paladin.

Addons
well I don't use that many addons.
I have: -RRH (ret pala addon)
-Omen Threat meater (ofc it's a must)
-Recount (for fun I don't spam it in raid chat)
-Deadly boss mod (most important addon)
-Vamp arrow (don't need it but last guild I was in required it so)
-MSBT (so don't get all numbers in the middle of screen)
-Forte X (keep track on procs CD's etc)

KeyBinds
well don't know where to start but.
-Cleanse (Mbutton4)
-Consencration (shift+1)
-Divine light (shift+Q)
-Divine Plea (shift+Mbutton4)
-Flash of Light (shift+E)
-Lay on Hands (shift+|)
-Word of Glory (E)
-Blessing of Kings (F1)
-Blessing of Might (F2)
-Divine Prot (shift+Mbutton5)
-Divine shield (X)
-Hammer of Justice (T)
-Hand of Freedom (F)
-Hand of prtot (Ctrl+Mbutton4)
-Hand of Sacrifice (Mscrollupp)
-Hand of salv (Mscrolldown)
-Avenging Wrath (MiddleMbutton)(push the scrollwheel down)
-Hammer of wrath (Q)
-Zealotry (Ctrl+MiddleMbutton)
-Auras (Ctrl+1-5)

My Computer

- AMD Phenom 9650 Quad-Core Processor 2.3GHz
-4Gb DDr3 Ram
-ATI Radeon HD 4600 series
-Working Headset with mic

Internet
to be honest I don't know what I have but I never got lagg. running around ingame with around 50-70 ms

Ventrilo/Teamspeak
Yes got them both and I can use them :D

Previous guilds

Antria
This guild I played with in Vanilla wow. don't know if it is relevant but I add it just in case.
we did all vanilla raiding. ZG, MC, BWL, NAXX, AQ20 and AQ 40. not much to say than it was a great guild. Don't know what happen to it all I know is that one day it stoped.

Lotto
This was a Hord guild in TBC didn't play on my paladin but on a Druid. We raided Ssc,TK, Hyjal and BT. the reason I quited that guild was that I was tierd of wow. so I was going to take a break.

Exile
This was the guild I joined in wotlk not much positive raid wise to say since it was only a social guild. But I got some Experiance in Ulduar togc and Icc. I left since I wanted a Hardcore guild that want progress.

Metal Mayham
This guild was more like it. they raided active Icc 10/hm and 25 man. They had a great core with good ppl that knew what to do and evrybody listen to the raid leader. Sadly the core ppl had a raly bad attitude. so when they got theyr gear from ICC they for some reason stoped playing. Even when we didn't had taken LK 25man Normal :( thats why I left that guild. No point of staying when ppl don't show up to raids etc.

Raid experiance
ICC25: 11/12
ICC10: 9/12
ICC hc: 7/12

Reason that I want to join Crab People
For all my wow career I've been looking for people who share the same goals as I am and these goals are completing all available current content and fight for server firsts. I haven't had the luck to achieve neither my first nor my second dream and I will be trying till I do. You provide a strong raiding community which thrives through raiding and can prove a great environment for a raider where professionalism meets fun and the willingness to achieve something together as a team. That's Crab People for me. You have achieved great things mainting your hardcore aspect but giving great importance to real life as well and raiding 5 days a week. That shows a great level of skill from your raiders and points how carefully they are picked to present this kind of progression. I deem myself worthy of the task and ready, after all these years to cover my hands in the dirt of hardcore raiding and compete for realm firsts, and maintain the Crab People banner with pride.

What can I offer
I can offer you a dedicated, strong raider, who knows his class and it's mechanics. Who will always come prepared and ready tactics wise, who informs himself of new skills,perks, and specs. I can offer you my raiding experience big or small and the promise that I'll give my best while raiding because I love what I'm doing. I commit myself to the team and I wait the same from them. I love PVE and I love being part of a team. I stay focused and relaxed and when I make mistakes I try not make them again while having the responsibility to withstand heavy pressure and fulfill my role in the team. I can take criticism and I try to resolve any matter that can occur in the guild with a positive and constructive manner.

Little add
Well I hope u like the application and I hope I get a asnwer or any questions.
As u can see I don't have that much experiance in ICC 25 HC but I have read all tacs and watched a huge amount of movies from difrent classes angel. But as we all know Cata is around the corner and I can promise to lvl up fast. It wont take many days before I reach lvl 85 and rdy for raiding new content and do fast progress.

Post subject: Re: Ret paladin Application
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:42 pm 
Casual

Nice app, Good luck :)

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey,

Sorry for the delay. We will get back to you when Inf and myself have had a chance to discuss your application. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:41 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hey,

After some discussion we have decided that your experience does not meet our requirements.

Also, a little birdie told me you might be accepted into Numen :D Congratulations and good luck!