[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Warlock application (and Retri)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Warlock application (and Retri)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:59 am 

Hello Crab People!

I would very much like to join your guild with my warlock Vándora (and my former main Suraku/Retripala)
First of all some info about me and my chars:

RL Name: Peter
Residence: Hoevelaken, Niederlande
Charname: Vándora (Bloodelf Warlock, Female) and Suraku (Bloodelf, Paladin, Male)
Realm: Nethersturm (German)
Level: 80

Skill:
Warlock: Affliction and Destro skilled in Dual-spec. I also have adjusted to 4.01 of course (regemmed, respecced and reforged some equip).
Pala: Retribution/Protection skilled in Dual-Spec.

Professions:
Warlock: Enchantment and Tailoring
Pala: Inscription and Enchantment
I have played my Warlock as an Ally (yes i know it's outrageous) so that's why both my chars have Enchantment as a profession.

Arsenal-Links:
[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nethersturm/vándora/[/url]

[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nethersturm/miráge/[/url]

WoW-Logs:
Due to the fact that i had a 2 month pause in WOW because of my divorce, i don't have any current logs i'm afraid.

UI-screens:

New one:

Old one:

other Charakters: Kuroide (Schaman lvl 80), Mugrin (Druid, lvl 80) and Miráge (Priest, lvl76)

2) The person behind the Warlock:

So i'm Peter, i live in a little village in the Netherlands and am as single as they get. I work with the military as First Lieutenant and hoping to be Captain next year.
Due to the fact that i am internated form Sunday to Friday it will never be a problem to reach 95-100% attendance on Raids.
Besides WOW i like to play guitar and watch movies like Lord of the Rings (how suprising right?). I also am utterly addicted to House MD.

3) Guildwise:

What do i expect from a guild:
I am looking for a heavy raidoriented guild where everybody tries to push their ingame limits and achieve the highest goals. I am looking for mature people that take raiding serious but also people
that can leave a little space for humor.

Why do i want to join you:
Well cos you're the the best ever of course :-) But seriously, like i said i played as an ally on Nethersturm with a guild called pure. It was at that time actually the number one guild on the server.
After i left pure (because they were splitting up) i changed to the Horde and joined the guild Redhands on Anub'Arak. But half May my (ex) Wife and i got divorced and in the 2-3 months that followed i was
pretty much inactiv because of all the hassle a divorce brings in your life (it tends to really drains your energy). My guild knew that and why i was inactive, so when i announced that i would be back 100% in August
they were happy to welcome me back. However, after our GM went on vacation a few days later, the Raidleader suddenly kicked me from the guild on account of being inactive. Well after that i went back to Nethersturm where most of my friends are,
but sadly the better guilds have either broken up or people just don't have any motivation left to play anymore. So that's why i decided that i played on a German server long enough and want to move to an English server.
I went looking for a guild that would fit my previous standars an that's when i came upon your site.

Why should you take me in:
I know my class(es) very well and i work on my chars not only ingame, but also by doing research on the internet and by doing theorycrafting. I am a teamplayer and i am very disciplined (something you might expect from someone from the military).
Besides that i am very anxious and want to try and push my chars to the limit and master difficult achievement.

4) Raidwise:

I come to every raid well prepared. I always carry a bag stuffed with: Fishmeals, Frostwyrm Elixirs (Warlock), Flasks of endless Rage (Pala), Mana und Health pots, Potions of Wild Magic and Potions of Speed.
I have all important addons like BW (evt DBM), Omen, ORA and Quartz. I also have specific Class-Addons like Necrosis + DFD (for my Warlock) and CLCRet (for my Pala). Needless to say i keep them up to date.

5) Raidhistory of my char(s):

Vanilla: all clear with Pala. With my Warlock later since i created her later.
TBC: all clear (incl Sunwell and BT) but some parts not sooner that during WotLK.
WotLK:
- Sartharion + 3 Drakes clear 10/25
- Malygos clear 10/25
- Naxxramas clear 10/25
- Wintergrasp clear 10/25
- Onyxia clear 10/25
- Ulduar 10: 14/14 (Algalon only with Pala)
- Ulduar 25: 14/14
- ToC clear 10/25
- ToGC clear 10/25, but 25er only with Warlock.
- ICC 10: 12/12, Heroic 11/12
- ICC 25: 12/12, Heroic 10/12; i wasn't present during the first Sindra HM kill, but i was there during most previous tries and during our LK HM tries. So i know tactics upto P3.
- Ruby Sanctum: only 25 normal.

6) My Hardware:

PC & Internet: Acer Aspire X1700 with NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT. And a customised "Game-laptop" from Alienware.
Internet from UPC (Fibrepower) but since it's a Dutch company i reckon you don't know it.

Online times are: 17.30 - 00.00u

Right, i hope you got somewhat of an idea of who i am and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Greetings,

Peter

Post subject: Re: Warlock application (and Retri)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:59 pm 

Are you Dutch or German? You use a lot of German words/terms, but we're actually looking for a Dutch warlock to replace Duus because he doesn't know any Dutch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 am 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 am 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:27 am 

Haha deze gilde wordt met de dag aantrekkelijker voor mij, zijn jullie een nederlandstalige gilde of zo?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 am 
Casual

Not at all. We have around 7 - 10 dutch people orso ( including 2 warlocks )

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 am 

All right, but you're still looking for a warlock though aren't you?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:04 am 
Casual

fucking racists

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 am 

Ok so you weren't serious, guess there's no spot at all for a Warlock?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:56 pm 
Casual

Not acting serious doesnt mean they are not serious. First lesson of crab people.