[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] X-Realm DPS - Rogue - Cryppta

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: [Accepted] X-Realm DPS - Rogue - Cryppta
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm 
Casual

Hello! First of all i will use a template that one of my old guilds used for applications that i kinda liked.

Name: Filip
Lvl: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination and willing to respec for guild needs appropriately
Race: UD
Current server: Frostwhisper

Screenshot of your UI:

What addons do you use to enhance your raiding performance:
Hmmm ...
I use quite a few addons, always been an addon junkie(Which ofc always ends up giving me a tremendous head ache on patch days).
Most important tho :
RaidWatch2, Omen, NeedToKnow, TukUI, NugComboBar are the essentials, i have a ton more but all of em do not really offer any specific raiding assistance, except that of the aesthetic variety.

Which ones are your most essential key bindings for major spells/abilities?

I use a to play WoW so mapping my key bindings here would be redundant as it would take up most of the application format size. Us rogues have much more raid-useful abilities now as compared to say 4 years ago and i made sure i have everything i need nice and macroed into this sweet piece of hardware, and it has helped me tremendously in being able to react to whatever circumstance in raid environments. In conclusion, u can see the bindings on my screenshot, however they won't be of much help as i do not use my keyboard for anything but typing during WoW.

Link to your armory profile and any other sets of gear you have:

Links to WWS-logs:

of my guild, the night before GM decided to Disband.

Links of any alts you currently play seriously:

I currently only have Cryppta on Frostwhisper, i have several 80 alts(Tankadin, dr00d, shammy and priest) on my previous realm, but have not felt the need to transfer em anywhere yet, as they are on my oldest EU Realm- Dentarg. I would not say i play any of those seriously at the moment, although i have spent considerable time on those back in the day. Currently i would like to focus on my rogue, as its my first and most beloved character.

Your playing hours:

On Cryppta = 147Days.

What forums are you using to keep yourself updated on current content and changes to your class:

Mostly ElitistJerks.com. I used to work closely with Whitetooth on attack table calc's back in the day, and i've stuck with the chaps ever since. Even tho i "Quit" the game almost 2 months ago, i still have as my homepage.

Try to explain in detail how you perceive your character’s role in endgame content. Explain how your current gearing, professions, glyph and talent spec choices support and help you perform that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character:

-Rogues have always been classified as "A lightly armored melee class capable of dealing massive damage to their enemies in a flurry of attacks" .

-What this means is that it is expected of a rogue to always be as close as possible to the top of the dmg/dps tables, delivering precise utility in the form of interrupts, stunlocks and other CC's and doing all of this without getting a scratch on that light armor and low HP.

-Endgame content - a rogue should be the absolute god of quick and relentless distribution of massive dmg across the board while being able to use the enormous arsenal of special utility cooldowns to help out in the big picture of the raid or save his ass from getting gibbed.

-My gear is lacking quite a few pieces to be BiS atm, but its not something groundbreaking in terms of hindering my ability to keep up in raids and even excel.I do believe gearwise I fit well with a guild of your stage of progression and skillset.

-Concerning the stats/spec/glyph selection , i believe it should speak for it self as i do not wish to go on and on about the theory crafting behind my choices. Ever since 4.0.1 hit us, Assassination is the new primary dps spec for raids for us rogues, so even tho i was combat for the entirety of the past few years, i ofc wanted to do the max i can so respecced accordingly even without optimal weapons. It is well known nowadays what a rogue should go for in terms of Stats/caps and balancing of such - in light of that i have focused on staying as close to the expertise cap as possible, almost exactly on the spell cap in terms of hit, and the rest of the itemization is common, Agility > Haste > Mastery is the way to go in that order of priority. Getting every socket bonus that is 4 or more agi equivalent is also favorable due to us getting convenient gem colors with this patch. The glyphs speak for themselves, except instead of using the BS glyph, i've found that the overwhelming energy regen and energy cap issues below 35% have just nulified its value in terms of dps. Hence i am using the Vendetta glyph for the time being, on lvl 85 when our haste % will no longer be outrageous, i expect to go back to a BS Glyph as it clearly is superior.

-Concerning my Professions - JC is a no brainer and in a utility-driven world i would ofcourse pick Engineering, however, I've had LW on this character since day1, and i have kind of fallen in love with the profession so i do not intend to change it. Yes yes, how many PvE Undead rogues do you see out there, and without engineering at that, but i do still hold a somewhat sentimental feeling about how my character looks, its lore and tradition, so unless the guild is dependent on me switching to Troll and getting engineering, i would rather stay as is.

-Areas on which i still am working as a rogue in wow is trying to time everything perfect in every fight/rotation i do to the maximum possible accuracy, a thing that many say is impossible to be done perfectly, but i am a perfectionist by nature so i will always strive to improve there.

Guild history:
Ugh my WoW history is long and tiresome to explain so i will TRY to be short.

I started this game first while i was living in the US. I got myself the vanilla version the same day TBC got released(Nov 16 i think it was). I had played on some pirate severs before but the real thing was the real thing. I started at the request of a friend of mine since he was already in a raiding guild, WinterWolves.
I firstly joined a raiding guild by the name of Blackfang Brotherhood - we did Grull, Maggy and Kara as current Content. Then SSC got released and we got stuck on Vashj and got stuck on Kael - Never killed Kael on US realms, got Vashj late. When BT- MH got released, guild fell to dissaray, and i decided to move to Europe where i got my EU account and started off Cryppta.
I leveled him to 70 in 6 days total game time played without anyone assisting(Unfortunate) on Dentarg(EU).Then through the help of friends i immediately joined Permanent Solution- A guild that had only just downed Illidan so first couple of weeks were gearing runs. We were battling for the second place with another guild on the realm, as the absolute firsts on Dentarg have always been Bad Omen. Farmed BT/MH for 5 months, SWP came, we got up to Brutalus and got stuck right there for 2 months and that's when the guild fell apart.
Right about the time WotLK Released, i started off a guild of my own(Everybody Gets One) with several of the best players from the previous guild and some old hardcore guys i used to know. The guild started off perfect, we had the OS 3D Kill and everything else in decent time, but then many people lost interest and started quitting, after which i got the opportunity to go to the US for some time and had to take it as the salary they offered me was awesome.
So that is when i quit the game for 8 months.
When i came back, ToC was already out with the heroics and i had missed the entire Ulduar experience. I Joined the same guild but things were very different, the people left behind did a very bad job at management so i decided to take charge, merged us with another group of people and created Collision. This was a very good project and worked out perfect, cleared ToC(Without Anub HC because ICC released). Got ICC 25 Heroics going, got up to the point where Putri/ Sindra and LK were the only ones up, but that's where people gave up.
I made an X-Realm transfer to AlmostSkilled on Frostwhisper and stayed with them until 3 and a half months ago when management decided to go 10 mans and i decided to take a small summer break.
About 2 and a half months ago, i got called back into the game by an old raider friend of mine saying they were making a HC guild out of some nice group of people so came back in. The guild was Severance and it had enormous potential. We killed LK HC the first week of raids i came back and Halion HC right after, the group was working awesome. Everything was going great until a few nights ago when entire management decided that a 25 man management is something that they cannot do anymore and left/quit/transfered away.
I've been trying to contact your officers ever since :)

Why do you want to leave your current guild:

I am currently unguilded so no answer to this question, although the reasons can clearly be seen above.

Raiding experience: (Vanilla until now)

Started with TBC, so no Vanilla experience(Sadly

TBC - I've cleared everything up to Brutalus as current content, with everything including KJ after the massive nerf.

WotLK - Naxx, EoE, OS, ToC(relatively Current content), ICC - all of these on Heroic and Normal where possible.

Your Goals for Cataclysm:

I am hoping to once and for all stop this guild changes and find a place for myself in a solid group of people who are willing to give the extra will and effort to make things work in Cataclysm. I would like to achieve realm firsts and getting bosses down before the nerfbat hits em. I'd love it if i could find myself in a group of people where there is virtually no drama and most importantly - everyone carries their own weight in every raid, i have grown very tired of people who are always subpar and being carried by the other half through raids.

Why you want to join Crab People:

As i said to Zharkoon while we chatted the other day, i have not applied nor attempted to apply to any other guild but this one. I have known about this guild for a longer period from some IRL Friends who used to be on this realm and also from viewing rankings on sites as WoW Progress and similar. It seems as a place where i can thrive and enjoy this game in, and by what i've seen so far by chatting with several of you, everyone has been extremely friendly and hospitable so all of these are pluses in my book that i am not willing to overlook. This is the place i would like to be in and hence i will not attempt going to any other option until i get a definitive answer from you.

Why we should recruit you:

I am an extremely dedicated person(My attendance was 95% and upwards for the entire time i spent in the past two guilds), always read up on fights, always ready for the challenge, hardly ever tunnelvision and fuckup, and if i do i admit it and try to learn from it. I have achieved top performances both in DPS and in DMG done on many boss encounters in the past(Example: World #4 on listed WoL rankings on Saurfang 25 HC for two weeks during 20 % buff). I am a communicative and a very sociable type of person that believes in something more than just a guildtag when in a guild.

Your earlier experiences as a Raidleader/Classleader/Raider:

I was the Raid Leader of every guild i've been in on EU realms, except in AlmostSkilled and Severance. Same goes for Class Leader, whenever a guild that i have been in had Class Leaders, i was it - Except in AS. However, i do no longer wish to do things of that sort as it has proven to be very taxing on my energy while playing this game. I ofc always help with tactics input or opinion input during any raid if needed.

What's your point of view when it comes to PTR testing?:

PTR Testings have always been a nice thought in my head, however when it comes down to practical implementation of those thoughts, i have never managed to see it work as it should. Its a great Idea and i support it, but it tends to be hard to organize. However, IF it works, you can count on me being there NP.

What's your point of view of Loot/Achievements:

Loot is the means through which you achieve two things, improve your guilds chance of downing future bosses and improve the interest of individuals to go on playing by stimulating and providing reward for their efforts. The method at which loot is distributed does not matter, as long as everyone who deserves it has a fair chance of getting it.
I like the idea of achievements, and i strive to get as many as possible with the time i have alloted to play this game.

Can you attend at least 4 raids a week?

I can and i intend to do this as i always have.

Do you have vent installed and a working mic:

I have both.

PC/Network Spec:

Intel Core i-7 Extreme 975 OC-ed on 3.33 GHz
24 GB Tripple Channel RAM Memory- OC-ed @ 2000 MHz
Quad SLI Ge-Force GTX 295 @ 1.75 GB Dedicated
3 TB SATA HDD at 12000 RPM's

And i have a 10 MBit I-Net connection.

Any other useful information about yourself:

I think the info covered is enough to portray myself as a prospective player in Crab People. That being said, as i explained to Beelze, i would also very much like a chat with the management before any decisions are made on your or my part(in terms of accepting/declining and me transferring) as i feel nothing beats a nice chat to find out what the person who is applying is really like/

Post subject: Re: X-Realm DPS - Rogue - Cryppta
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 pm 
Casual

Since i Failed at clicking PREVIEW and clicked SUBMIT instead, and cannot edit, i have reposted a better formatted version of the application here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lvl: 80
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination and willing to respec for guild needs appropriately
Race: UD
Current server: Frostwhisper

Screenshot of your UI:

What addons do you use to enhance your raiding performance:

Hmmm ...
I use quite a few addons, always been an addon junkie(Which ofc always ends up giving me a tremendous head ache on patch days).
Most important tho :
RaidWatch2, Omen, NeedToKnow, TukUI, NugComboBar are the essentials, i have a ton more but all of em do not really offer any specific raiding assistance, except that of the aesthetic variety.

Which ones are your most essential key bindings for major spells/abilities?

I use a to play WoW so mapping my key bindings here would be redundant as it would take up most of the application format size. Us rogues have much more raid-useful abilities now as compared to say 4 years ago and i made sure i have everything i need nice and macroed into this sweet piece of hardware, and it has helped me tremendously in being able to react to whatever circumstance in raid environments. In conclusion, u can see the bindings on my screenshot, however they won't be of much help as i do not use my keyboard for anything but typing during WoW.

Link to your armory profile and any other sets of gear you have:

Links to WWS-logs:

of my guild, the night before GM decided to Disband.

Links of any alts you currently play seriously:

I currently only have Cryppta on Frostwhisper, i have several 80 alts(Tankadin, dr00d, shammy and priest) on my previous realm, but have not felt the need to transfer em anywhere yet, as they are on my oldest EU Realm- Dentarg. I would not say i play any of those seriously at the moment, although i have spent considerable time on those back in the day. Currently i would like to focus on my rogue, as its my first and most beloved character.

Your playing hours:

On Cryppta = 147Days.

What forums are you using to keep yourself updated on current content and changes to your class:

Mostly ElitistJerks.com. I used to work closely with Whitetooth on attack table calc's back in the day, and i've stuck with the chaps ever since. Even tho i "Quit" the game almost 2 months ago, i still have as my homepage.

Try to explain in detail how you perceive your character’s role in endgame content. Explain how your current gearing, professions, glyph and talent spec choices support and help you perform that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character:

-Rogues have always been classified as "A lightly armored melee class capable of dealing massive damage to their enemies in a flurry of attacks" .

-What this means is that it is expected of a rogue to always be as close as possible to the top of the dmg/dps tables, delivering precise utility in the form of interrupts, stunlocks and other CC's and doing all of this without getting a scratch on that light armor and low HP.

-Endgame content - a rogue should be the absolute god of quick and relentless distribution of massive dmg across the board while being able to use the enormous arsenal of special utility cooldowns to help out in the big picture of the raid or save his ass from getting gibbed.

-My gear is lacking quite a few pieces to be BiS atm, but its not something groundbreaking in terms of hindering my ability to keep up in raids and even excel.I do believe gearwise I fit well with a guild of your stage of progression and skillset.

-Concerning the stats/spec/glyph selection , i believe it should speak for it self as i do not wish to go on and on about the theory crafting behind my choices. Ever since 4.0.1 hit us, Assassination is the new primary dps spec for raids for us rogues, so even tho i was combat for the entirety of the past few years, i ofc wanted to do the max i can so respecced accordingly even without optimal weapons. It is well known nowadays what a rogue should go for in terms of Stats/caps and balancing of such - in light of that i have focused on staying as close to the expertise cap as possible, almost exactly on the spell cap in terms of hit, and the rest of the itemization is common, Agility > Haste > Mastery is the way to go in that order of priority. Getting every socket bonus that is 4 or more agi equivalent is also favorable due to us getting convenient gem colors with this patch. The glyphs speak for themselves, except instead of using the BS glyph, i've found that the overwhelming energy regen and energy cap issues below 35% have just nulified its value in terms of dps. Hence i am using the Vendetta glyph for the time being, on lvl 85 when our haste % will no longer be outrageous, i expect to go back to a BS Glyph as it clearly is superior.

-Concerning my Professions - JC is a no brainer and in a utility-driven world i would ofcourse pick Engineering, however, I've had LW on this character since day1, and i have kind of fallen in love with the profession so i do not intend to change it. Yes yes, how many PvE Undead rogues do you see out there, and without engineering at that, but i do still hold a somewhat sentimental feeling about how my character looks, its lore and tradition, so unless the guild is dependent on me switching to Troll and getting engineering, i would rather stay as is.

-Areas on which i still am working as a rogue in wow is trying to time everything perfect in every fight/rotation i do to the maximum possible accuracy, a thing that many say is impossible to be done perfectly, but i am a perfectionist by nature so i will always strive to improve there.

Guild history:
Ugh my WoW history is long and tiresome to explain so i will TRY to be short.

I started this game first while i was living in the US. I got myself the vanilla version the same day TBC got released(Nov 16 i think it was). I had played on some pirate severs before but the real thing was the real thing. I started at the request of a friend of mine since he was already in a raiding guild, WinterWolves.
I firstly joined a raiding guild by the name of Blackfang Brotherhood - we did Grull, Maggy and Kara as current Content. Then SSC got released and we got stuck on Vashj and got stuck on Kael - Never killed Kael on US realms, got Vashj late. When BT- MH got released, guild fell to dissaray, and i decided to move to Europe where i got my EU account and started off Cryppta.
I leveled him to 70 in 6 days total game time played without anyone assisting(Unfortunate) on Dentarg(EU).Then through the help of friends i immediately joined Permanent Solution- A guild that had only just downed Illidan so first couple of weeks were gearing runs. We were battling for the second place with another guild on the realm, as the absolute firsts on Dentarg have always been Bad Omen. Farmed BT/MH for 5 months, SWP came, we got up to Brutalus and got stuck right there for 2 months and that's when the guild fell apart.
Right about the time WotLK Released, i started off a guild of my own(Everybody Gets One) with several of the best players from the previous guild and some old hardcore guys i used to know. The guild started off perfect, we had the OS 3D Kill and everything else in decent time, but then many people lost interest and started quitting, after which i got the opportunity to go to the US for some time and had to take it as the salary they offered me was awesome.
So that is when i quit the game for 8 months.
When i came back, ToC was already out with the heroics and i had missed the entire Ulduar experience. I Joined the same guild but things were very different, the people left behind did a very bad job at management so i decided to take charge, merged us with another group of people and created Collision. This was a very good project and worked out perfect, cleared ToC(Without Anub HC because ICC released). Got ICC 25 Heroics going, got up to the point where Putri/ Sindra and LK were the only ones up, but that's where people gave up.
I made an X-Realm transfer to AlmostSkilled on Frostwhisper and stayed with them until 3 and a half months ago when management decided to go 10 mans and i decided to take a small summer break.
About 2 and a half months ago, i got called back into the game by an old raider friend of mine saying they were making a HC guild out of some nice group of people so came back in. The guild was Severance and it had enormous potential. We killed LK HC the first week of raids i came back and Halion HC right after, the group was working awesome. Everything was going great until a few nights ago when entire management decided that a 25 man management is something that they cannot do anymore and left/quit/transfered away.
I've been trying to contact your officers ever since :)

Why do you want to leave your current guild:

I am currently unguilded so no answer to this question, although the reasons can clearly be seen above.

Raiding experience: (Vanilla until now)

Started with TBC, so no Vanilla experience(Sadly

TBC - I've cleared everything up to Brutalus as current content, with everything including KJ after the massive nerf.

WotLK - Naxx, EoE, OS, ToC(relatively Current content), ICC - all of these on Heroic and Normal where possible.

Your Goals for Cataclysm:

I am hoping to once and for all stop this guild changes and find a place for myself in a solid group of people who are willing to give the extra will and effort to make things work in Cataclysm. I would like to achieve realm firsts and getting bosses down before the nerfbat hits em. I'd love it if i could find myself in a group of people where there is virtually no drama and most importantly - everyone carries their own weight in every raid, i have grown very tired of people who are always subpar and being carried by the other half through raids.

Why you want to join Crab People:

As i said to Zharkoon while we chatted the other day, i have not applied nor attempted to apply to any other guild but this one. I have known about this guild for a longer period from some IRL Friends who used to be on this realm and also from viewing rankings on sites as WoW Progress and similar. It seems as a place where i can thrive and enjoy this game in, and by what i've seen so far by chatting with several of you, everyone has been extremely friendly and hospitable so all of these are pluses in my book that i am not willing to overlook. This is the place i would like to be in and hence i will not attempt going to any other option until i get a definitive answer from you.

Why we should recruit you:

I am an extremely dedicated person(My attendance was 95% and upwards for the entire time i spent in the past two guilds), always read up on fights, always ready for the challenge, hardly ever tunnelvision and fuckup, and if i do i admit it and try to learn from it. I have achieved top performances both in DPS and in DMG done on many boss encounters in the past(Example: World #4 on listed WoL rankings on Saurfang 25 HC for two weeks during 20 % buff). I am a communicative and a very sociable type of person that believes in something more than just a guildtag when in a guild.

Your earlier experiences as a Raidleader/Classleader/Raider:

I was the Raid Leader of every guild i've been in on EU realms, except in AlmostSkilled and Severance. Same goes for Class Leader, whenever a guild that i have been in had Class Leaders, i was it - Except in AS. However, i do no longer wish to do things of that sort as it has proven to be very taxing on my energy while playing this game. I ofc always help with tactics input or opinion input during any raid if needed.

What's your point of view when it comes to PTR testing?:

PTR Testings have always been a nice thought in my head, however when it comes down to practical implementation of those thoughts, i have never managed to see it work as it should. Its a great Idea and i support it, but it tends to be hard to organize. However, IF it works, you can count on me being there NP.

What's your point of view of Loot/Achievements:

Loot is the means through which you achieve two things, improve your guilds chance of downing future bosses and improve the interest of individuals to go on playing by stimulating and providing reward for their efforts. The method at which loot is distributed does not matter, as long as everyone who deserves it has a fair chance of getting it.
I like the idea of achievements, and i strive to get as many as possible with the time i have alloted to play this game.

Can you attend at least 4 raids a week?

I can and i intend to do this as i always have.

Do you have vent installed and a working mic:

I have both.

PC/Network Spec:

Intel Core i-7 Extreme 975 OC-ed on 3.33 GHz
24 GB Tripple Channel RAM Memory- OC-ed @ 2000 MHz
Quad SLI Ge-Force GTX 295 @ 1.75 GB Dedicated
3 TB SATA HDD at 12000 RPM's

And i have a 10 MBit I-Net connection.

Any other useful information about yourself:

I think the info covered is enough to portray myself as a prospective player in Crab People. That being said, as i explained to Beelze, i would also very much like a chat with the management before any decisions are made on your or my part(in terms of accepting/declining and me transferring) as i feel nothing beats a nice chat to find out what the person who is applying is really like/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm 

very good application

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

That's some beefy hardware you've got there. Can it handle Vista? :geek:

Enigma.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:49 pm 
Casual

I don't think I've encountered anything that it cannot Handle :P
On a side note, i only got that PC since i was on vacation in California with a lot of money and didn't have anything else to spend it on before coming back to EU so ... Got some really cheap deals on the parts as well ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

The first applicant ever to have actually killed LK25hc? :)

Great app, discussing it with my melee officer colleage atm. We will get back to you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 pm 

Off topic, there isnt any country by the name Macedonia.
I think u mean FYROM.
Greetings from Greece.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:06 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Accepted.

Transfer at will and whisper an officer for an invite.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] X-Realm DPS - Rogue - Cryppta
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:37 pm 
Casual

@ Tunedbeats : Thank you for the swift response! I will be online tonight around 19.00 all through the night so i would very much appreciate a small talk on vent as well before i start preparing for the transfer. Also, i need to find an efficient way of converting my gold to EZ-to-sell items for the transfer:). That said, i am very excited to join you guys !

@ Cure: Seriously mate? You really think this is the place to talk about things of that sort ? You can call the country whatever you like, as can i. I know where i come from and where i was born, all the rest - i really don't care about.
That said, one of the things i care the LEAST about is some retarded Political Dispute between corrupted governments and politicians.

@ Mior: SPOT ON with comment mate :) Couldn't agree more.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next