[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Cretzix - Unholy Death Knight

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Cretzix - Unholy Death Knight
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 pm 

My name is Mats. I’m 19 years old, and I live in Drammen, Norway.

I am applying with my female Blood Elf Death Knight, which is called Cretzix. I have 94 days played as level 80. In total I have 108 days played. I transferred to Talnivarr a few weeks ago, from Khadgar. While I was there, I played as alliance.

Character:

Current spec:
Unholy 5/0/31. This spec is based on patch 4.0.1 and is the best single target and AoE spec at the moment.
My main focus is on these stats:
Hit (until you are capped with 8%) > Strenght > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Expertise > Agility.
I always keep my self-updated with the latest changes for my class whenever needed.

Rotation for this build in particular:
IT – PS – FeS – BT – SS – SS - SS - DC (Spam DC on every Sudden Doom Proc) – Unholy Frenzy and Gargoyle used at the same time for maximized damage. Blood Tap whenever you have more than 2-3 seconds of “dead time”. Use Horn of Winter and Arcane Torrent (racial) when you could need more Runic Power. Dark Transformation on every proc as well. I always make sure I have enough Flasks and Potions of Speed.

Current off-spec:
Frost dual-wield or Blood tanking. I have decent gear for both specs.

UI screenshot:
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsho ... 22955.jpg/

Professions:
Blacksmithing (450) - for the 2 extra sockets. Pure DPS increase.
Jewelcrafting (450) - for the 3 extra unique gems. Pure DPS increase.
Cooking (450) - Crábs eat fish, right?
First Aid (450)

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Cretzix

My addons:
DBM
Quartz
Recount
MSBT
Omen Threat Meter
Grid
OmniCC
Prat
OneBag3
Gryphons Remover
Horn of Winter

Guilds:
These guilds are/were located on Khadgar EU, and here are some information and experiences with them.

Xeon – Hardcore raiding guild:
Xeon was my first hardcore raiding guild. I raided with them when Ulduar was active, and sadly they disbanded after over 9000 tries on Yoggy + 0 keepers. The raiding core in this guild where amazing, and so was the atmosphere.

Ace – Hardcore raiding guild:
Right after Xeon disbanded I wanted to get back into raiding again. I knew Ace had good progress compared to what other guilds on Khadgar had to offer, so I applied and joined them. Here I got a lot of friends, which I still have contact with. Ace did alright on progress, but unfortunately never got to down LK HC 25man.

PvE history and experience:
I have always loved PvE and everything around it. I love the feeling when a guild accomplishes something as a team, and of course having fun while doing it. I started playing my Death Knight when WotlK dropped and have played ever since.

My progress is about as good as it can get given the general standard of raids on my old realm (Khadgar EU).

Your raid times and attendance:
They all fit me just fine, and I should have no problems attending them.

10man raids:

ICC 10:
My progress is quite bad here, only 9/12 HC. 12/12 on normal.
RS 10:
I have not managed to kill Halion HC yet, only on normal.

25man raids:

ICC 25:
My progress here is a little better, with 11/12 HC. 12/12 on normal.
RS 25:
I have not managed to kill Halion HC yet, only on normal.

Other raids and achievements:

Ulduar 10man:
Champion of Ulduar
Starcaller
TotC 10man:
A tribute to Insanity
VoA 25man:
Earth, Wind & Fire
OS 10man:
3D
OS 25man:
3D

Computer specs:
Vista Ultimate 64bit
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 3600 + 1.90 GHz (3.8 GHz)
4GB RAM

I have Ventrilo and a working microphone.

Internet connection:
20mb broadband.
I’m having around 120ms. My connection is very good, and disconnects are starting to become a myth.

Remaining information:
I see myself as very dedicated and a skilled raider. I like to have responsibility as well as I like to do my best, to be the best. I spend a lot of time playing WoW, and see myself as a calm and relaxed guy. I like to help people, I might even be too nice from time to time – but hey, that’s a good thing right? I would also point out that I’m a bit of an achievement whore, at least as a time killer in the wait for Cataclysm.

I understand that the rooster for DK’s are full at the moment, but I see myself as an exceptional player with a lot of skill to commit to you guys in Cráb People.

I will be lurking in your forums hoping to see an answer from you guys whenever possible!

Regards, Cretzix.

Post subject: Re: Cretzix - Unholy Death Knight
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:00 am 
King Crab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:49 pm 

If a crab loses its claw, the claw grows back. This information is valid to my interests

Too bad I can edit my post btw, so I will just add some more here.

You may contact me on my email: cretzix@hotmail.com or anytime in-game.
If you have over 9000 questions, I will also be available on VT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 pm 

crabs feed on dutch

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Cretzix - Unholy Death Knight
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 pm 
Casual

Heya,

Unfortunately I'm sorry to inform you that your experience does not meet up our standards and consequently I have to decline this application.

Good luck finding a guild.