[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Hunter marksmanship/Survival

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Hunter marksmanship/Survival
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 pm 

hey Crab people;)..heard alot of things about you guys;) your pogress seems to be super good;)...icc25hc ;) and getting ready for cata...(L)

My name is: Nikolas S.padua
My Age is: 17
Living Place: Cyprus/ Town:limassol
What do you work/what school do you go to?
well i go to Petru K Pavlu school (highschool) and i dont work;PP
Whats you hobby?:my hobby is creating new kinds of tattoo's style! and graffiti;)and working on my motobikes..!
Played wow Since: Four Years..
Knowing Skill in wow:quiet Good..75%-100%
Reputation in Tarnivarr:Good 60%
Raids done : naxx10/25 Os10/25 Onyxxia10/25 ulduar10/25 Toc10/25 and ICC10/25(12/12 On my main mage Server Wildhammer alliance/ Name:Gandalf)

What do expect from us?
well the only thing i expect is Friendlyness and respect;)
and a success ful raid ;) and getting goooood gear;P(joke)

What times Could attent our raids?
i can attent any time you we me to..mostly friday, saturday and sunday ;)

Have you got Vendrillio?
yes i dwnloaded it before a year ago ;)

Do you have any internet problems ?(like DC)
no i have got 2000wap cct..is the internet connection in Cyrpus here
so it means very good;)

What kind of computer/laptop do you use?
well when i m just farming hc's im on my laptop(mark:Hidgrade..very fast computer)
and when i have got raids i go to the internet caffe:)

What do you like about/In WOW?!
Well i like friendly people..having Fun doing Raids...also pvp bg's and do some hard achivs...like getting new xp..new things coming up in wow...The most thing i like trusting people like guild members!and have a succsessful raid run..with no one slacking or not knowing tacts;)
I like skilled people what know how to play there Class and not just showing of that hes got so many 80's but no know how to play there class...!

Why did i choosed this class to play ?!
Well i did a mage 80 lvl and geared him full wathfull for arena 3vs3 and i got bored..so i said i will start a new charcter..So i did a hunter MM/SV and I was BM when i was lvling i had full 70 gear with him and lvled ver fast...(played time :5days and 51mins to get him to lvl 80;)

Name of Your Character:Lionvstiger (http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?sear ... chType=all)
Main specc Atm :SV
What kind of Gems/enchants do you use?
I m using Agility +20 atm and Mistery full and some hate(for steady shot)
and enchants Agility and attackpower..

Whats Your main specc on this char!??
My main Specc WAS* MM before The new patch came out and my dps lowered..So now i m SV and my dps is ok now;)..but after expantion will come out i will change back to MM coz Focus will be much beter and Aspect will come out and i will be able to use Steady shot while moving! so i can get Focus much easier!

Could you give us some tips about your Rotaion in SV?
well ok..! i use at the start Sepring sting and after that i use Black arrow and than Explosive shot and x2 stedy shot and this over and over agian! and maybe some time while moving Arcane shot!

why would you like to join Crab people?
because thats the only guild i can trust and crab people are the best for me;)

Post subject: Re: Hunter marksmanship/Survival
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:14 pm 

Snap.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm 

i m really of saying that;(
it was a big mistake of my friend..

i know you wont belive me...

i would really like to join Crap people..
but there is nothing i could do..
my bad..

if Xay could forgive me and give me a second chance to correct this
that would be really good and friendly of you;)

Meanlead has seen my main mage
cleared icc25 12/10 hc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 pm 

if there would be anything i could do to fix this..would be great!;)

Crap people FTW!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:31 am 
Ex-Officer

It's Crab People.

Declined.

Enigma.