[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Freebowjobs - 80 - Hunter

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Freebowjobs - 80 - Hunter
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:07 am 

Name: Andreas

Nationality: Norwegian

About me:
I’ve been playing WoW since December 2005. For that period of time I’ve rarely played anything else then a hunter. Notable other classes would be protection paladin/protection Warrior/holy Priest. I love the game, and I want to go hardcore again to see and experience the endgame it has to offer.

Character name: Freebowjobs

Alts: Titsahoy, 80 protection paladin.

Class: Hunter

Spec: MM 2/31/3. BM offspec.

Professions: Inscription – Were leveled at WOTLK release to meet my guilds demands and needs providing glyphs, also the shoulder enchant is neat. JC – Recently leveled for extra gemming. 409 skil level (Enough for Dragosneye gems), will be maxed out before Catacalysm. Have mining/Herbalism on alts.

Pet: Ferocity wolf/Devilsaur

Armory link: https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... reebowjobs
Low crit due to reducing it and replacing it with MR. 31%.

UI: Will post this when I get home from school.

WWS log:
My past guilds haven’t demanded one, but as I’m sure you’d like to see how I perform I’ll be glad to create one and run some pugs or join you for a test run.

Pages where I lurk to find information about the hunter class:
Elitistjerk.
Warcrafthuntersunion.
Femaledwarf – For gear calculations and DPS evaluation.

Sometimes I lurk forums of other guilds as well, Ensidia etc to find useful guides and compare them to my own perspectives on things. However the tips I get from my fellow hunters are the ones most welcome, one can always learn new things as long as one lives.

Shot priority:
1. Hunters mark/SS at engage.
2. Next out is Chimaira shot. I fire it whenever it’s off cooldown. I make sure to always save up enough focus for this, as it’s the only shot refreshing serpentsting atm until level 82 when Cata hits.
3. Aimed shot is next on the list. I fire this whenever “FIRE!” procs, reducing cast time and focus cost by 100%.
4. Arcaneshot to dump off focus.
5. At last comes steadyshot. I shoot steadyshots in pairs, i.e: Steadyshot, Steady shot, X, Steadyshot, Steadyshot. Where X stands for CS/AS/AimedS. Doing this to keep imp Steadyshot up.
Killshot x2 hits the top of the priority list whenever it becomes available during the last 20% HP, timed right so SS does not fade.

PVE experience:

Vanilla
ZG: Cleared
AQ 20: Cleared
MC: Cleared, hunter leaf quest completed
Onyxia 40: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ 40: 3 first bosses
Naxxramas 40: Attempts on Patchwerk.
All world bosses down.

Video link of my Lethon kill for the luls and flashback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4pJhTgmFlE.

For the duration of Vanilla and the release of TBC I played another Hunter named Hunterhorde, on the realm Khadgar.

TBC:
ZA: Cleared
Karazan: Cleared
Gruuls lair: Cleared
Maghteridons lair: Cleared
SSC: Lurker, Hydros, Leotheras
TK: Void reaver, Al’ar
MH: Rage, Anethron, Kaz’rogal
BT: Up to and including tries on Illidan, leading to P3
SWP: None experience except trash
Doom lord Kazzak: Downs.

I aint pleased with my progression during TBC at all. And I hate the fact RL kept me from digging deeper into its depths. I’d love to experience SWP back then.

WOTLK:
Naxxramas 10 – Undying while it was relevant content.
Naxxramas 25 – Cleared.
Ulduar 10 – Champion of Ulduar. Didn’t do 10s much.
Ulduar 25 – Upp to Yogg, most hardmodes except from firefighter. Xeon, my guild at that point were stuck on Yoggie +0, thus disbanding after having wiped for some good 60+ hours on the encounter.
ToC 10 – Cleared
TotGC 10 – Mad skill
ToC 25 – Cleared
TotGC – 4/5 Countless hours wiping on Anub’arak. I’d say 70.
ICC 25 – Cleared
ICC 25 HM – 11/12.
Onyxia 10/25 – Cleared.
Sartharion 10/25 3D – Cleared.
RS 10/25 – Cleared.
RS 25 HC – Wipefests.

All this were done while it was relevant content, exception being Champion of Ulduar.

My best WoW moment so far:
The first time I downed Nefarian, also the AQ event was great fun.

Why would I like to join Crab people:
First off I’ve seen you around and read a lot about you. You seem to be a dedicated bunch interested in accomplishing the same goals which I’ve set for myself. With the WOTLK expansion coming to an end, my mind is set on Catacalysm. The Collectors edition have been pre-ordered and will be installer 01:00 after release. I’ve formed a 5 man dungeon group that will hit hard nonstop to 85 the first 24 hours following the release. I’ve began stacking JP for blues and began farming gold to level professions. However, I’d also love to try out LK/RS 25 HM and defeat them in (all?) there glory before they become roflcakes at level 85. Also I like crabs, mainly mixed with white wine and butter/bread.

What can I offer Crab people:
I offer nothing more than my utter most dedication. I always do my best at all times, leaving nothing to coincidences. Also I can avoid fires (y).I always come prepared to raids and on – time. Pots, flasks, scrolls you name it – I’ll make sure to bring it. I also like lore/tactic lurking on forums previous to a new expansion/patch just to have some idea of what I’m stepping into, though the logs have been written during beta stages and every guild vary there tactic for an encounter. I'm a quick learner and I adapt to suit my role.

My minuses:
Low average itemlevel – 267. At the point I pushed hardmodes in ICC 25 I had plain bad luck with drops. Nothing turned up, and if it did it was horrible at the time being. Arp > hit and haste. Now that 4.0.1 came out I guess I should have fought with claws and tentacles for those items instead of letting them go OS. Anyways I’m more into the overall experience of defeating a boss and the adrenaline rush you get when it bites the dust for the first time than loot… Also I had to commit to my RL duties once more, thus leaving after merely a few weeks of raiding hardcore again. Now that I’ve refit my schedule to suit late night raids 18:00 – 02:00 CET I want to do what I love – Raiding.

Can I attend ALL your raids during a week:
Yes. However, should a meteorite hit my house or my computer catch fire I might have to skip one of them?

Connection:
30 MB optic fibre cable plugged right in the rare entrance.

Computer specs:
Nvidia Gforce 285 GTX
I7 960
8 GB RAM
Coolermaster cabinet with watercooling on them components.
I keep 60 FPS while raiding 25s.

Previous guilds:
eXperience – Khadgar EU alliance.
Played with them for over a year during vanilla, competing for server firsts and forth into TBC release. Became fed up and took a break from WoW, before I came back to do some PvP and eventually raiding again. Later they became the only guild so far to defeat the LK on HC and Kil’jaeden pre-nerf on Khadgar.

Ultima Thule – Khadgar EU alliance.
Norwegian guild, formed in TBC. I played as hunter CL here also led some raids. Semi - hardcore. Guild disbanded as officers left for other servers.

Nocte Concilium – Khadgar EU alliance.
Semi – Hardcore. Guild disbanded, ugly tendency on Khadgar. Been like that ever since Vanilla.

Xeon – Khadgar EU alliance.
Hardcore. Here I learned most of my skills as a raider in WOTLK and improved my situation awareness. Guild disbanded on Yoggie +0.

Ace – Khadgar EU alliance.
Hardcore. Played for the duration of ToC HMs progression and later in ICC. Left for RL reasons and later transferred to Talnivarr to play with my RL pals, ie Cretzix whom have also applied.

ArcticNova – Talvinnar EU Horde.
Norwegian guild under the lead of the Arcticnova E-sports community. The guild has not turned out to be the hardcore guild I thought they would become, and the morale is bad thus the guildmaster has done his best efforts. Therefore I’m looking for a guild – you guys, to suit my new schedule.

I’ll finish off my application with a joke:
Q. What is the difference between a woman and a washing machine?
A. You can bung your load in a washing machine and it won't call you a week later.

Hope you will take my application up for consideration, any questions regarding my application or constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms!

//Stone guard Freebowjobs.

Post subject: Re: Freebowjobs - 80 - Hunter
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 pm 

Nice application, don't copypaste links from another forum though!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... reebowjobs

Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 am 

Sorry for the delay on UI - Were busy chasing some gingers of my lawn yesterday - UI will drop today along with keybinds :) Working on installing my previous setup to my new system.

My email should you want to reach me in my offline hours - Freebowjobs1@hotmail.com P.s I suspect whores of occupying my email name spot, thus the fugly "1" :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm 

Keybinds:
I've bound my numpads to most of my rotation. Me having long ass fingers also help.
Numpad binds:
7: SS
8: AS
9: AimedS
4: ChimairaS
5: Steadyshot
6: Multishot
1: Macro for Shambling horrors currently. /target Shambling Horror
/cast Tranquilizing Shot
/targetlasttarget
2: Readiness
Numpad -: RF
Numpad +: Blood fury
Numpad 0: Disengage
Numpad ,: Deterrance

Normal keybinds+mouse:
F: Killshot
T: Feighn death
Mousebutton 3: Deterrance
Mousebutton 4: Disengage

Strafing left with Q and E - Normal settup. and moving with:
W
ASD

All of the above are also bound to 1+ normal buttons + shift+ buttons for whenever I see fit to use my mouse to look around and moving.
Normaly running max cameradistance + Ultra settings to get an overall good lookaround.

Traplauncher: V
Explosive trap: B

I've also bound my MD macros. However they vary.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 pm 

Screenie of my UI:

Had to set up everything from scratch on my new system, quite a few spells have not been added yet - But it'll give you a basic overlook. Will update when I'm done.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 pm 
Casual

Hey.

Our apologize about the delayed reply.

I'm sorry to inform you that unfortunately your experience does not meet our standards. When new content arrives, previous experiences from hard and heroic modes will be beneficial to the learning curve.

Good luck finding a guild.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Freebowjobs - 80 - Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 pm 

Patience is an virtue I guess^^ The bst of luck to you aswell crabs!