[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Commandor - Balance Druid (UPDATED)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Commandor - Balance Druid (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 pm 

Name:
Omar

Character name:
Commandor

Server name:
Zenedar

Your played time on the character you are applying with:
Commandor = 75 Days Played, ~55 Days @ level 80

Professions:
450 Jewel Crafting & 450 Enchanting, I chose them because they give me the best Verstality for all specs as a Druid, thus yielding the best PvE benefit.

Character Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Commandor

UI ingame screenshot:

What do you find most rewarding in the game?
Making new Friends from different parts of the world and share the experiences in all aspects.

What do you find most frustrating in the game?
Retards, Server Problems & New bosses being Bugged preventing us from owning them.

Explain, why do you think your current talent build fits you and how does it benefit the guild?
Main Spec is Balance (32/0/4): http://wowtal.com/#k=1CnKRgK.a67.druid.kXZbp7
I am going with this spec to maximize my out put in ICC/Halion.

Any good offspec gear? and are you comfortable playing any other spec/roles then the one you are applying with?
Secondary Specs are:
Resto (0/0/36): http://wowtal.com/#k=fq60hOZC.a67.druid.Q6gShF
Feral Tanking (0/33/3): http://wowtal.com/#k=-3lRDqu.a67.druid.3sN97B
Feral DPS (0/33/3): http://wowtal.com/#k=-bqbw_Vj.a6d.druid.dOHs-x
-Also I would like to note that My Feral tanking/Feral DPS/Healing sets are all on par with my balance gear, I am still optimizing and upgrading some pieces that need to be upgraded, beside that, I like fulfilling any role the raids need me to be, with Balance being my Primary Raid spec.

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?
Yes ofcourse, EJ forums is one of the best places to get the good theorycrafting concepts.

Can you give us a little information about your computer hardware and the internet connection you're currently using ?
My PC specs are as follows: Intel i7 920 @ 3.8Ghz, 6GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz, WD VRaptor 150GB HDD, Seagate 500GB HDD, ATI HD5970 Black Edition.
Internet Connection ADSL2+ 2Mb, Latency ranges between 50-150, Horray for the new Latency customization system 8)

Can you tell us a bit about your gaming history? Which guilds were you a part of before applying here and why did you leave?
I used to be in Showdown, there were flaws in the leadership, I for one stood up and pointed out the problems to the GM, he wasnt willing to change anything nor address the problems, so I decided that leaving would be best solution, not long after the GM left, so figured he wouldnt last long with that kind of attitude regardless, and that is what happened. So I figured its the best time to take a short break and get back into Serious Raiding Progression.

Can you give us a link to a WWS log or WoL?
this is just a quick (not so good run, just so I can post a parses)

Pre 4.0.1:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8y6v ... 896&e=1078

Post 4.0.1:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/deas ... s=27&e=129

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l7jp ... amageDone/

What's your raiding experience?
I have an extensive raiding experience Pre-WoTLK too, here is a simplified list:
Vanilla-WoW : UBRS/ZG/Ony40/MC40/BWL40/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx40(8/15)/World Dragons
TBC-WOW : World Bosses/Mag/SSC/TK/BT/SWP(3/6)
WoTLK-WOW :Naxx/EOE10/EOE25/Sartharian10/Sartharian25/Ulduar10/Ulduar25/ToC10/ToC25/ToGC10/ToGC25/ICC 10 & 25 (9/12)
Ulduar Hard Modes : I have Completed Most Ulduar 10 Hardmodes and Ulduar 25 Hardmodes. (Missing Algalon 25/Yogg +0)
RS10
ICC Experience : 12/12 in Both 10 and 25 Man, I also have 11/12 HM in 10 and 25 Man, GoTIR 10 Man too.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic?
Yes I do and I will speak as needed.

Do you know any people in that might be able to vouch for you?
Unfortunately since I am a transfer, I do not know anyone.

List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids and why?
I don’t have any financial problems and I bring Wyrm Flask along with Wild Magic/Haste Pots to raid depending on when we are popping BL and during what eclipse phase I am at to maximize output, (Haste for Lunar and Wild for Solar).

Tools. Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Describe your keybindings: no need for a full list, but give an overview of your most important abilities and the bindings you have chosen for them. Provide a link to a screenshot of your interface.
Omen
X-Perl
DVE/DBM
Recount/Grim Reaper
Quarts/Quarts:Eclipse
My Keyboard is Logitech G19 so I use the G buttons to key bind some of my abilities.

Anything else you would like to add?
I would like to note that I asked if I was able to use my own template, covering the items you guys asked for, so that’s why I am using this one which is slightly different, however being a Part of a team, raiding and having fun, the atmosphere of determination, competition, challenge and success along with treating everyone with equality based on their performance, is what I believe can provide for top notch raiders. I also believe that I have the qualities that makes me a great team player, the determination, intelligence, experience and initiative, all are qualities that will help me be a part of a team who are focusing on succeeding on the challenges that stand upon them.

Post subject: Re: Commandor - Balance Druid (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:20 pm 
Casual

Sorry for the slightly late response, but we currently dont have room for a boomchicken.

Best of luck finding a guild.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "