[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Mytch, mage application - Xrealm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Mytch, mage application - Xrealm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am 

Name: Anthony

Character: Mytch, level 80 fire mage
Race: Undead, though tempted to go orc
Time played: 72 days (mage), 273 days (hunter)

WoW History:
Well, I started playing about March '06, rolled a human warlock on Moonglade to play with some friends. After about 16 levels or so, I decided I hated it and stopped playing. A week or so later a friend convinced me to try again, so I rolled a dwarf hunter, which would become my main character for years to come. Some time into 2007 I moved to Argent Dawn with some friends that I had raided with, for a better raiding scene, which we all found, albeit in different guilds. Spent quite a while on AD before eventually moving back to Moonglade to complete a movie that I had been making. Spent a lot of time AFK during this period since the realm xfer cooldown was still 3-6 months long (can't remember), before moving back to AD to raid again. Cleared pretty much everything when I was on AD, before being convinced by real life friends to move once again, back to Moonglade just after the Sunwell patch was introduced. Since then I have not left Moonglade. Raided on my hunter for a fair amount of Wrath of the Lich King, and cleared most of Ulduar, bar Algalon and Yogg Saron, then due to a few reasons I decided to stop playing my hunter and leveled an undead mage which was currently an alt in a friends guild. I power leveled and grinded dungeons for welfare gear before being given an opportunity to raid with them. Raided from that moment full time as my mage, until about 2 weeks ago when it was decided that raiding would cease and people would move on etc.

Raiding Experience and Guilds:
Vanilla:
Primigenia (Moonglade Alliance) - Cleared Zul Gurub/Molten Core/Onyxia. Cleared Blackwing Lair, though with friends outside of the guild.
The Burning Crusade:
Primigenia (Moonglade Alliance) Cleared Karazhan/Gruul's Lair.
Blackrock Diving School (Argent Dawn Alliance) Cleared Karazhan/Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon/Serpentshrine Cavern/Tempest Keep/Mount Hyjal/Black Temple.
Crimson Shadows (Moonglade Alliance) Cleared Mount Hyjal/Black Temple. Killed Kalecgos, then my internet was down for some time. Cleared the rest after the "rape patch."
Wrath of the Lich King:
Crimson Shadows (Moonglade Alliance) Cleared Naxxramas 10-25/Malygos 10-25/Sartharion (inc 3 drakes)10-25/Flame Leviathan.
Winter Night (Moonglade Alliance) Cleared upto Yogg Saron 25, full clear on 10.
Praeter Sepulchrum (Moonglade Horde) Cleared Ulduar 10-25/Trial of the Crusader, Insanity 10man, 4/5 heroic 25/Icecrown Citadel, 11/12 heroic 10, sat out for Lich King kills, but had much practice. 11/12 heroic 25, a lot of practice on Lich King, but sadly no kill/Halion 10-25, heroic 25 kill, sat out for 10man kills

Notable Achievements:
Immortal
Glory of the Raider (10)
Realm First Mimiron Hardmode
Realm First Algalon 25
Realm First Yogg Saron 0 keepers
Realm Firsts for most of ICC Heroics
Realm First Lich King 25, and the only guild to kill him prior to the buff
Realm First Halion Heroic 25, and the only guild to have killed him on heroic
Herald of the Titans

I realize some of these achievements have been earned after they became easier, that's the downside to being on a backwater RP realm D:

Armory links:
Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/mytch/
Specced for Cauterize atm, because I was doing some pvp in between slacking and dungeons etc. I will ofc respec to whatever is wanted/needed.
Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/saldor/

User Interface:
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/Dowdy666/UI.jpg
Most recent screenshot I have of my UI. It's basically just TukUI with some things I like added to it. Both Recount and Omen are hidden for battlegrounds.

Why I want to join Cráb People:
I remember first hearing about Cráb People back in TBC, when Lactose used to post a lot. And I thought to myself, "you know, I'd like to join them one day", then I saw recently that you are recruiting so here's my chance. Also, I'd like to actually get stuck into content before becomes a bit obsolete or faceroll. I'd also like the opportunity to push myself harder than I have so far.

What I can offer Cráb People:
Some who is skilled and dedicated. Someone who is there for the experience and the ride, rather than the loot. Someone who is willing to push themselves to do what is necessary for progress/kills.

PC and such:
CPU: Intel Core i7 Overclocked @ 3.60
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 1024. Getting 2 new cards come January, Christmas bonus ftw.
RAM: Corsair 6GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte XD58-UD3R

I can't think of anything else to add, so just let me know if there's anything.

Post subject: Re: Mytch, mage application - Xrealm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 am 
King Crab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 am 
Ex-Officer

We'll have an answer for you on Wednesday.

Enigma.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am 
Ex-Officer

Accepted.

I hope you plan to change those spirit gems before you transfer :)

Enigma.

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Mytch, mage application - Xrealm
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:22 am 

I do indeed, transferring asap :)