Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: DD is applying here.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 am 

Hai Crab's , i R jimie and im applying here , i hope ull enjoy reading this!
Name:Jimie

PC/Internet Reliability:All seems fine

Can you use Ventrillo/got mic? Yeap both

Few things about yourself: I am a 18 years guy who lives in greece, Started playing this game about 2 and a half years ago , at start i was playing 2-3 hours a day but wow seems more then just a game, and it pulled me to more hardcore stage.My interests are : Playing electric guitar,listening to music (my style is mostly punk-rock), cycling/swimming(depends on the weather)
and ofc going out with friends.Last months i spended more then enough time on this game and i noticed the nice side o pve and raids. Raiding started to get a daily thing for me and i got used to it.The last 4 weeks about i am guildess since my previus guild disbanded and most of other guilds i applyed were full on roguers, since its an overcrowded class.

Character Summary:ud rogue talnivarr EU.

Name:Deathdealer( i like my sexy D)

Class:roguer!

Armory Link:"The site is down for maintenance."
A quick summary of my stats.
Attack power:1940
Hit rating:344
Crit chance:29.10%
Using: Helm-legs-gloves-shoulders t6.
Badges chest-boots
Blade of infamy-Blade of savagery
And rest are mostly bt/hyjal gear
A wisper in game and a quick talk-inspect will do the rest of the job til armory is up.
Ill try to update it when armory is fixed.

Prefered Spec -Raid specc:My current specc is shadowstep because i am not raiding, but the prefered specc will always be 20-41-0 with 4/5 sweet points on vile poisons and sword specc with my 2 babes:P(blades)

Tell us why you play the class you do:Im playing this class because its the first i made , and when im thinking about this game in my minds gets a roguer! RAWR!

Are you willing to respec to improve raid performance?:Well ofc but on raiding im always pve specced.

List the days/hours you can raid, does it match with our raiding schedule?:Well my raid days/hours are managed by me since im done with school few weeks ago.In 5 words? "i can raid every day"

Do you have any problems with being part of selection rotations?Nop thats not a problem, rotation is good not only for helping guildmates but its sometimes a nice chance to get some rest.

Will you prepare for raids with flasks/consumables AND knowledge of encounters required? Always.

What kind of PVE experience do you have?
Pre tbc-poor
|Zul'gurub-cleared enough times.
|Mc- everything up to Gaar
|Aq20-2 bosses.
and thats mostly cause i was casual, and thats all i did with my own chars.
TBC
|Karahan-cleared
|Gruul's lair-cleared
|Magtheridon's lair-cleared
|Tk- cleared ----
| |---> both cleared before patch came and attunement removed.
|Ssc-cleared----
|Mh-cleared
|Bt-Everything up to council dead-and had few illidan tryes till phase 3.
|Sunwell-nothig
What other guilds have you been in on this server and why did you leave?
On this realm iv been on:
Awakening-Disbanded( i joined when xylo was gm, before he migrates )
Exile-Ppl started leaving , can't say exactly disband.Was there till then.
Unforgiven angels-Left 2 weeks before disband cause of personal problems with 3-4 officers.
Thats the guilds worth to be said.

Why do you want to join our guild: I believe i can add an active member, a nice guy , and a well-performing rogue. And the main reason is that I fucking missed raidingxD

Other characters that you have played past lvl40:Got a warrior lvl 70 with grull karazhan za gear,protection named :Blackrose with a (/) like this and a lvl 41 paladin.

Did i forgot anything? post a reply and ill add it :) , i hope i hear fom u soon.
/Greedings
"info:used a form from an old application in school bus, with few changes on the setup"

Post subject: Re: DD is applying here.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:27 am 

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... eathdealer

This should do:)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 am 

Can you give me a detailled list of your pve gear, your armory link shows your arena gear obviously.
Can you maintain a 90%+ attendance?
Do you have any wws log where i could see your raid performances?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 am 

-About attedance,playing times aint a problem for me since on my previus guild the attendance was 100% since we went throu BT/MH unless there was a serius thing i have to do, if so ull get infromed before the raid.
-About the pve gear,I loged out on my pve-hit gear that means it should upgrate soon:) I also have 2-3 alternative items like shard from MGT, i also got the badges ring but i prefer using hit ring.
And the only item that could be a big upgrate is the badges x-bow and im working on it.
-About the wws log, unfortunately i dont have anything.I had many screenshots with the dmg meters from raids but 3 weeks ago i formated my comp since i had a virus.And the last time i raided was like 4-5 weeks ago.
/cheers