[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X realm warlock application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] X realm warlock application
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 am 

Character Information

Name : Anihilus
Realm : Executus
Level : 85
Class : Warlock
Race : Undead

Current Professions

Profession 1 - Jewelcrafting
Profession 2 - Tailoring

UI Screenshot & Armory Profile

UI Link - http://img196.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsh ... 72115.jpg/ didn't have any from raid so i took one from training dummy.
Armory Link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/anihilus/simple

Personal Information

Your name- Paul
Location - Corfu , Greece
Your Age - 20
Guy or Girl ? - Guy
Your Timezone - GMT +2 hours

What times do you play the most or are most active in the game?
Dont have any specific apart from those of the raid i might be online for whole day i might be for 10 hours i dont have any standards on that .

What do you enjoy doing the most
Raiding

Have you ever been a raid leader, class leader, officer, or website administrator with another guild?
Nope

Do you have Vent and mic?
Yes

Q/A Time !

1. Additional Character Information (if any)
Well i dinged 85 two days after cata release . I would have done that faster but i have to travel aswell between those two days to another city. I have been doing my best to gear up in order to pariticipate intro raids and have atleast decent gear similar as we all had in the beginning of cata isnt giving the dps we would like to have but again i think i'm doing good . I'm missing some exalted areas but thats because in my guild they dont spamm so many hcs in order i could get exalted , plus the guildhunt that gets me back from rep farm ! I know i have been a little bit back with the professions level up but this week i have as a goal to get exalted with the remaining areas and maximize my professions.

2. Any usual/upcoming events that impend on your playtime?
Well to be honest nothing unless something unexpectable pops up such as electricity cut down or something like that . I'm a university student but i have plenty hours that i can play so nope i dont think there's any problem .

3. Able to raid throughout the day? Earliest/Latest times?
Ye wont be a problem .

4. How long did you take to level from 80 to 85?
2 days

5. Previous Guild(s), and reasons for leaving.

Guild : Loot FTW
Reason : Well i was in loot ftw and when the summer came it was kinda hard for me to raid in those months but again i sacrifised 1.5 month of the summer vacation to play and progress so i got my promotion kinda fast i think (two weeks). But something bad happened and me unable to play . I had a car accident in the summer and i was in the hospital for about 1.5 week , and i had access to a computer after 2 weeks because the doctors said i shouldnt move from the bed just only if i wanted to go to the toilet to take a shower or for nature needs . So i had internet computer access again about 3.5 weeks after the accident , that ment that noone in loot ftw knew what was going wrong with me and what was the reason i was inactive for so much time so they had to kick me as they did . To be honest it was a fair decission from their side because any guild in the world that wanted to be on top level would have done the same . So , when i managed to sit to my computer and log to WoW i noticed i was guildless , so the next step was to speak with officers and explain them what happened as i did of course and they said me that there are 4 locks in the guild 2 raiders and 2 in trial so they wont take another one and asked me if i would like to reroll , but i didnt i love my warlock and i wouldn change it with anything in the world of warcraft maybe in real life too .... So i decided to continue my summer break and decided to play again in septemember so i did .

Guild : Samurai
Reason : The story continues here . In september that i decided to start playing again i made application to some guilds but i got rejected because i didnt have logs from fights . In kor'gall i was no decent pugs were made so it was very hard to pug something and record some logs so i could provide them to any guild . (The reaon i didnt have logs was that after one month the logs on WOL are expired ) . So after 1.5 month of guild hunting i spoke to some real life friends and told me that they are reforming an old guild they had on vanilla-tbc and early release of WOTLK . They convinced me that they were getting really good so i decided to join them . I had in my mind to give them time untill the 1st weeks of cata to see if we can make something good in the raids but that doesn't happen so i decided to find another guild that would satisfy ny needs and my hunger for rankings on boss kills . The main reason that our raids do not go so well is because of some people's fuck ups and because the officers wanna do things the hard way . So that makes the situation kinda frustratingand some people got pissed off and argued with some other . And considering that we raid 10 man the progress is really low .

6. PvE Experience

Vanilla : None since i wasnt playing then , i was only watching friends playing and asking things but i wasnt really bothered on playing on that period.

TBC : Karazhan - Gruul - Magtheridon - Zul Aman - Serpentshrine Cavern - Mount Hydjal cleared . Tempest Keep 3/4 - Black Temple 7/9 - SWP (none since we had summer vacations and then most of the people stopped playing)

WOTLK : Malygos - Naxxramas - Obsidian Sanctrum 3D - Vault of archavon - Trial of the Crusader - Trial of the grand crusader : Insanity (10/25 man cleared). Ulduar 25 man cleared (but it was kinda late so that doesn't count so much) . Icecrown Citadel 25 man cleared on normal and heroic mode. Icecrown Citadel 10 man heroic mode untill sindragossa. Ruby sanctrum 10 man heroic cleared.

Cataclysm : Bastion of twilight 2/4 - Blackwing decent 2/6 - Throne of the 4 winds 0/2

7. Do you have any WWS records to demonstrate your ability?

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/29wzg1de7y2btp8c/sum/damageDone/?s=2979&e=3315
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/29wzg1de7y2btp8c/sum/damageDone/?s=4105&e=4468
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/nlcflg9rsqpeklv5/sum/damageDone/?s=11370&e=11883
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/nqi3i6zsla7cxf01/sum/damageDone/?s=13336&e=13783
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/2mafa9by8xaendx6/sum/damageDone/?s=7316&e=7797

8. Any noteworthy PvP experience?
Nah not at all . Just pvp for fun untill 1600 rating on 3v3. Which i dont remember if i was 100% on that team or not .

9. Computer Specifications, including Internet Connection
Graphics card : 9600 gt2
3GB ram
3.2 Ghz
24mbps internet connection adsl

10. Why do you want to join Crab People?
Wel i'm looking for a guild that is on the same performance level as it my previous one ; Loot FTW . And as much as i can i see you guys are really good and u are on the same level and i think kinda better . You have acomplished what every wow player that wants to be on top of the ranks would like to do so its a very good reason for me to apply to you . From the experience you have guys can someone understand that youre awesome not only on the raiding part but as people aswell ,becasue someone that is not good in his real life as a character i dont think could make something really convincing on WoW because the other people would throw him away . I want to be on the same raiding level i was in WOTLK and i hope that i will make it join u .

11. Why should we pick you?
Well u guys might think that wanting to leave from a a guild because of its progress on raids might be kinda wrong decission but everyone wants the best for himself i believe so that's why i want to leave the guild i am right now because it doesnt make me happy the way things work in there . Now i want to find a good guild like u are. I know decent english and i'm a helpfull person , i can help everyone that needs some kind of help but as far as i can . I dont make the same mistake more than twice but not more than once it depends on how much i have understood the tactic or how u want me to act . When i'm raiding i put my 100% of myself on the raid and i dont think anything else apart from it ,so im fully concentrated on my goal which is one ... endgame raiding progress

12. What are your in-game goals?
Endgame progress 1st of all . But that comes along with having fun because i dont think that someone can be at his 100% of his performance when he's on a bad mood . Earning raid achievements is one of my hobbie-goal in wow i love getting raid achievements because they prove "what you're made of"

13. Is there anyone in Crab People who can vouch for you?
Unfortunatelly no.

14. Any additional information?
I dont know if u guys wanna know this but im a football fun , actually i love football and im watching football games live in the stadium. I love music too, i dont know where i would be without it .
Something else id like to mention to you guys is that im not gonna live in corfu but in athens because of the university so untill i got my internet on my new home i'll be raiding from an internet cafe and i dont know how good is gonna be . That will take about 1-2 weeks.

15. A MSN/Email contact we can get in touch you with?
lockybalboa@live.com

16. What's your occupation IRL?
Marketing University student . This year will be the first one .

Uploaded with

Post subject: Re: X realm warlock application
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

my eyes, the googlez do nuthin.

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.

Post subject: Re: X realm warlock application
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 am 
Ex-Officer

Hello Paul.

I'm afraid I have to decline this application as you are not what we are looking for.

Btw, your stories don't add up. Sandy beaches and beach bars don't go well together with car accidents and hospitals.

http://www.paparazziguild.com/forum/vie ... f=1&t=5342

Lying in your application is bad, m'kay?

Enigma.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]